TK Runnin soil...WTF???

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DigDug

hahaha there is a Flo around there that is nice too... prolly the same people...

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks TK.

Essentially it is the Azomite and the Roots soil that isn't avail in uk.

Now the soil I could replace with another brand, although I would say we have nothing as good as the Aurora Innovations roots organic soil. Perhaps plagron royalty mix or a canna terra pro +.

Ill shoot you a pm, or if anyone has any suggestions as to where I can get roots and azomite in Uk please let me know.

D

DigDug

Damn!!! You know the greely bunch huh? One of my boys from back home is still there... Magicman??

it killed me the first time to see those pools loaded down with 6 ft monsters lol....... i tried telling them boys there was better ways but the "ring leader" is stuck in his ways...lol I quite hijacking your awesome thread bro...good to meet you by the way.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
No worries bro, Majic J just open a despensary in Loveland, very nice gear from all the Greeley gang in there...Flo, Tang, LGS, Sour D, Sourberry, and some Chemdog D now in the mix..

"T" won 2nd and 3rd in the harvest cup last year with the Tang and his PPP he calls Piasons Purple Passion but I think they are all the same Pure power Plant cut up here just grown different.

The "Ring Leader" is one of the funniest most intertaining mofo's i have ever met...he keeps me in stiches and that says alot..Those cats kind of took me in and I can't thank them enough for what they do for me...it's kind of like, if they don't let you play, you don't get to....big boy can turn that town against you in a heartbeat..

They kill those pools....

Tex

D

DigDug

That's awesome to hear about Magic!! I showed him everything he knows :) took a while too lol

darksideX

darksideX

wat up TK..lookin' all good in here..specially ur gooey king and BG's Betty i'm in love with:).. how 'r ur alienz doin? ..peace bro

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Thanks my brutha, got all the Alien Kush and Alieno Fomaggio transplanted into 3 gallon pots last night. The Alieno Fomaggio is the real mover and shaker though, super vigor..

The Alien Kush looks like it is leanin way to the LV Purple Kush side of things but i haven't seen the Alien Tech so I am not sure what it is like at all..

Betty Boop is a monster, she is just achin to flower, got two distinct phenos of the Gooey King but i kept the one that leans more to the King side of things and flowered out the others.

Tex

darksideX

darksideX

yeah..soundz good brah,i'm sure they'll enjoi their new shoes..i love the smell whaz comin' from my AF.. soulie's gens are real shakin':rock..
'bout the kush..i'm really jealous(..in a good way:drink) and interested 'cause i neva had the pleasure to grow any LVPK.. and x'd with that A-Tech it seems to be a damn resin monster..
can't wait how these all turn out for ya..
ahh..almost forgot..greetz to Betty and Gooey too:cool
good growin!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I have ran the LVPK by itself and its a real special plant, I used to run it with the pure kush but dropped the pure after a couple runs..

Tex

P

pigfarmer

Are my eyes playin tricks on me?? TK in Soil? lol
Get em mang! Shits are lookin loverly!

It's gotta feel great, gettin back to your roots & diggin in the dirt again.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Way different style than I have been rockin for 10 years or so but I am lovin the dirt for sure, more energy and soul in there ...

Tex

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here is a cool X18 Pure Paki triploid from DNA that I call " Skully"

Tex

DSCN2010
DSCN2011
DSCN2012
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here is a killer from Bodhi..

Nepenthe - (afgooey x blue moonshine)

DSCN2013
DSCN2014
DSCN2015
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here is one I did back in the day....Bloody Mary

DSCN2016
DSCN2017
DSCN2018
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here is another one from Bodhi....C99 x Startrain

DSCN2019
DSCN2020
DSCN2021
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here is a full on Kya in a 10 gallon pot

DSCN2022
DSCN2023
DSCN2024
DSCN2025
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here is another little one from Bodhi....SR71 Purple Kush x Pakistani landrace sativa

DSCN2026
DSCN2027
DSCN2028
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here is a crazy Grand Daddy Purps I have in house to play with...

DSCN2030
DSCN2031
DSCN2029
darksideX

darksideX

hoho TK..nice ladyz..they 'r lookin all great bro..:yes..
specially the leaves of 'skully' got me:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom