TK's What's in your fridge? Hidden Treasures

• Thread starter traderkain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

prairiefire13

Thats an enviable list. The landrace and the Tom Hills particularly. Grew out some Reeferman burmaberry years ago. Certainly not his best, but not too shabby.

P

plant-lover68

What a blessing to have all those seeds. One strain I tried in Amsterdam from Sensi was Northern Lights # 5 and I would like to start some of those and some of the AK-47 from Serious seeds. I'm glad AK-47 is still available. All those seed strains is a blessing and an awesome responsibility. The governments of the world did not have to take the indigenous peoples weapons to conquer them, just their seeds and their ability to feed themselves.
Fight the Monsanto's of the world who want to corrupt and destroy the natural food systems and medical plants and fight the United Nations attempt to enact a gun ban on all the free people of the world.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
I Grew an awesome AK47 about 15 years ago, tried them a few years ago and wasn't in the same league. Just a FYI, nice list JAWS hope all is well with everyone

mal

B

blue-dreamer

What a blessing to have all those seeds. One strain I tried in Amsterdam from Sensi was Northern Lights # 5 and I would like to start some of those and some of the AK-47 from Serious seeds. I'm glad AK-47 is still available. All those seed strains is a blessing and an awesome responsibility. The governments of the world did not have to take the indigenous peoples weapons to conquer them, just their seeds and their ability to feed themselves.
Fight the Monsanto's of the world who want to corrupt and destroy the natural food systems and medical plants and fight the United Nations attempt to enact a gun ban on all the free people of the world.
How do we fight against billions of dollars and all the people who protect these scumbags for $$$??? I know that justice should prevail. I'll tell u how. One person, one choice at a time. We keep our values. Then we are doing all that we can.

T

traderkain

I like where you are going with the comments!
PlantLover68- They are a blessing and a curse.
Blessing because the more I make the more I can Share/Trade with like minded people and spread the strains.
Curse Because I attract the wrong kind of attention and make enemies where assets are involved.
Blue-Dreamer-
You don't have to fight, the more you share with good people the harder it is for superficial borders and self righteous politicians to continue to throw money at it. Eventually they will come around to the thinking that taxes can be applied like tobacco, firearms and alcohol and we will enter into a new era. Share with your friends and the bonds you make with out live the Papier-mache governments and the imaginary lines.

Top Bottom