Tmv? Or Something Genetic?

• Thread starter Electrobud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Electrobud

Electrobud

I’ve done a lot of research on this anomaly, and I’m no closer to an actual answer than I was before.
Here’s my setup.....
Chocolope strain, two weeks into flower. (Note, this issue started before I went into flower)
Happy frog soil in smart 5 gal pots
4x4x72 grow tent
600 watt dimmer ballast with 600 watt lamp and A/C grow light
6” in-line fan with variable speed fan
Fox Farm trio nutes
Sprouted from seed

My opinion is currently on the side of a genetic anomaly.
Any feed back would be greatly appreciated and beneficial to growers, as I’m seeing this more and more...(it seems)
Doing a feed/water/feed schedule, and it is NOT over watering. (I know my plants when it comes to this.)
If I’ve left out any pertinent info please let me know.
Thanks in advance for your feedback.
EB

***EDIT***
(Wanted add that this is one plant out of three, and only one other plant has a couple of fan leaves (fingers) doing the same thing. They have all grown up together with the same exact care.)

Tmv or something genetic
Tmv or something genetic 2
Tmv or something genetic 3
Tmv or something genetic 4
Last edited:
Electrobud

Electrobud

The plant is otherwise healthy and actually grew 1/2" between yesterday and today.
@Sabertooth....I do give them call/mag at one tsp per gallon on feed days. I was reading another older post I think back in 2011 about this and I can't remember the name of the person posting on it but, they suggested upping the cal quite a bit, stating it would diminish the blotchiness after a week or so. I also read a post of someone else growing Chocolope who had the same thing happening to their plants. Thanks for your input.

Top Bottom