Tnelz Adventure With Deezy D

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Thought I would stop in and add a little more pressure lol. No pressures my brother man, they are in good hands. Curious with the results also. Bring um to the finish line bro. I'll be waiting for the checkered flag.. Best always bro.. The Don

Tnelz

Tnelz

@Don Peppy nice to hear from u. I'll Def take these ladies to the house. Lol. They have just taken to my set up. Think they r settled in and ready to grow. Going to beef them up a bit then clone then bloom them. So this will be a bit slow. But stay tuned yall because when it's all said and done I'll have some beauties. Respect yall.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hey fellas. Just want to update. These ladies are mixed in with the rest of my veg plants and more than holding their own. Giving these ladies some xtra special attention because I know the end result will be straight dank. Thanks again Joe and I'll get more pics up as I go. Respect and good vibes to all.
20150519 135358

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

nice man looking real healthy, im liking what im seeing with not much purple in the stems...if you start to see purple striping in the stems, its a nutrient problem, either too much or not enough...but right now their looking gorgeous...

as for me, since switching my veg area to t5 with half the bulbs being t5powerveg...from my 2kw veg ares to 800w of t5...my plants are looking more robust and thicker leaves, bushier too...but the stems are purpling out like crazy, think im gonna have to flush them....the nutes were fine for 2kw of mh lighting, but im guessing a bit strong for t5 and less than half the wattage...but the powerveg bulbs to make thicker leaves from what i noticing, and just much bushier in general

ps, right now i cant tell if they both deezy or if one is deezy and the other is dirty harry...if i had to guess i would say the top one is dirty harry and bottom one is deezyd....but like i said, i really cant tell, not until flower, or maybe once the plant structures its self a bit more

edit....actually the more i look at the leaves....im 99% the bottom is deezyD....the top, looks to have wider leaves at the base of the leaf, looking more indica a bit also....also deezyD will branch out much earlier than dirty harry, dirty harry will grow more like an indica straight up, and branch out a bit more after, the deezy will start branching out early, but like i said she will have weaker branches that need tying up/support....the dirty harry yields more and makes heavier buds, and will make a more bushy plant...but will hold its own weight without support....cant wait till these are a bit bigger, i really hope you got one of each ;)

the deezyD is mold/mildew resistant, even in a sealed room @ 32 celcius and 90%RH....i have not tested the dirty harry on this yest to see if it inherited these traits from the deezy or not

Last edited:
Tnelz

Tnelz

Thanks for the info bro. It seems as though I am going to have to switch out my pure pars for the power veg. I Def knew they would rock but ur thought on the bulbs seal it for me. These 2 girls are in the half way spot of my veg area. They are almost directly underneath 1 of the leds but close enough to the t5s to get something from them. They are Def healthy and happy and loving the nectar for the gods. Most plants do though. I'll keep you posted and I plan to start working them a little. Lst n such. I'll holla again soon.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

i been wanting to try nectar for the gods for a while now.....thinking i might give it a go, and if i got any questions ill hit you up lol, you seem to be doing very well with them ;)

and yeah im pretty sure you got one of each, we will be able to tell for sure in flower, just keep them numbered or labeled until you know for sure lol

and the dezzyd dont be afraid to really bend the branches, she responds well if you pinch the branch, then fold them over, to create a "knuckle" at the bend strengthening the break...you will see her bottom stuff really start to grow...she always has long internodal distance, but the flavor is so worth it lol

i would say the deezy is 60-70% sativa, where as the dirty harry is much more like 60% indica

deezyd flower time is about 75 days, and dirty harry flower time is about 56-65 days

Top Bottom