Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigjay420

bigjay420

That's your best best. I go Attitude. You pay retail and then out the ass for international shipping. But it arrives in a stealthy (sort of) package with guaranteed shipping (for another fee, smdh). Its a means to a grow, anyway.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

20141109 124443
20141107 131129
20141107 131141
Just stopping bye to show you what the structure is like on the chocolate og! So far I'm loving this lady an she is easy to grow!

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

my package had clear tape around it and instead of two packs of seeds I had a letter from the gov. I've never known anyone who has personally had their shipment seized so idk what the fuck to think.I can't ask for a refund or for them to re-ship.lesson learned I guess
Yeah you have nothing to worry about if you bought your seeds from the attitude seed bank as long as you have the envelope it came with that showed it was seized just take a picture of it an email them they will replace it asap it happened to me one time!

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

I didn't order from the tude (that's my usual place) idk if I want to say who I ordered from.I'll just say they're based in España
Well I'm sending positive vibes your way, in hoping that they do the right thing an send a replacement out to you!

Tnelz

Tnelz

View attachment 456717 View attachment 456718 View attachment 456719 View attachment 456720 View attachment 456721 @Tnelz you know all the problems I had early on in dealing with the fungus problem but now my cut's are all cleaned up thank god!
Awesome t! I do remember what u went through bro. Knew u would get it handled though. Everything is looking awesome t! That chocolate is doing amazing as well. Honestly would expect nothing less from u bro ur a beast! Those colas r crazy chunky! Detroit finest!

Tnelz

Tnelz

While I'm here I may as well post my motas! @Motarebel these four are the killer queen x lung candy! Doing awesome! Staying squat. Very tight internodal spacing. Realizing one of two things. Either these plants love food or green planet nutrients r on the soft side. Either way feeding them more has them happier. U see the difference between Coco and soil here. Growth rates anyway. The big ones r Coco the smaller but no less happy girls r soil. All planted on the same day! Soil has only gotten aact and coconut water and aloe juice. Going to start feeding this week though. Think it will end up being nature's nectar but that's not set in stone yet. Here is also a nice root pic on the soil plant before being uppotted.
20141107 175726
20141109 151438

bigjay420

bigjay420

Just want to give a shout to @med man! Your conkushion got a nice one page spread in skunk magazines new best of skunk #10! Honestly most of the stuff featured in the issue pale in comparison! Good for u bro!
Never heard of it. But I'll check it out now. I always miss the bus. Congrats @med man !!! Accolades like that are earned. MUCH respect!

bigjay420

bigjay420

View attachment 456705 View attachment 456706 View attachment 456707 Just stopping bye to show you what the structure is like on the chocolate og! So far I'm loving this lady an she is easy to grow!
Looking healthy, bro! What day ya at? Sorry if I missed it somewhere up there.

@sixstring I had that happen a few times. My theory is it happens when the sprout is put in the soil a little late (taproot too long upon insertion), and gets twisted under the soil. Did you notice better growth on that plant? In my experience they grew a little more vigorous. Could be coincidence, as it's only happened to me 3 times.Would love to hear your thoughts...

@Tnelz Where can I scoop up some of that sour blueberry? Who put it out? Looks purdy!
Also, with the mota's... Does coco usually make that big of a growth difference, or is it strain specific?

Last edited:
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

@sixstring I had that happen a few times. My theory is it happens when the sprout is put in the soil a little late (taproot too long upon insertion), and gets twisted under the soil. Did you notice better growth on that plant? In my experience they grew a little more vigorous. Could be coincidence, as it's only happened to me 3 times.Would love to hear your thoughts...

@Tnelz Where can I scoop up some of that sour blueberry? Who put it out? Looks purdy!
She was 20 days in when photos were taken

Tnelz

Tnelz

Also, with the mota's... Does coco usually make that big of a growth difference, or is it strain specific?
So I believe that sour bb is from emerald triangle. Or Humbolt seed organization. Got it as a freebie a long time ago but I got lucky and found a insane smelling and tasting pheno. The high is great too. As for Coco. I'd say that is what Coco Vs soil or any other medium looks like. Things just grow at or near hydro rates in coco. Nothing and I mean nothing compares with what roots do in coco. It's crazy! There is a learning curve though. Although it isn't hard. Good luck bro.

Latest posts

Top Bottom