Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

Is that the single cola one? Nice shit. And my Lulu cut rooted in 10 days using peat plug. Only soaked in bennies. Shouldn't be much longer. I got both that and ww x pp flipped on Sunday so ill let you know how they hold up. I tell you now though that the lbl x lc. Has massive stems and 3 weeks in and stacking nicely. All the way down too.
That's not the single cola. There is four more colors like that and some nice shorter branches.

bagseedwndrs

bagseedwndrs

Damn @Tnelz those plants look happy. well my other plant burned up guys... so its back to the drawing board. damn im pretty sure i nute burnned em. both and the bigger one was going on 2 weeks. So send the luck my way cuz i only poped 2. Or should i pop two more? Ima need at least 2 females

Tnelz

Tnelz

Damn @Tnelz those plants look happy. well my other plant burned up guys... so its back to the drawing board. damn im pretty sure i nute burnned em. both and the bigger one was going on 2 weeks. So send the luck my way cuz i only poped 2. Or should i pop two more? Ima need at least 2 females
It happens to all of us bro. Just start with a lower dose next time. I'd say keep popping bro. Lol! Here is some positive vibes ur way! Good luck man!

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

As T said, it happens to all of us bro. Hang in there and keep it simple. Some Special K for ya brother. DP

Tnelz

Tnelz

since this is a thread about whatever and I didn't want to start a new thread,I just want to say fuck cbp aka "customs". thanks for stealing my shit
Your not the only one bro. That sux. Never dealt with it personally though. I've seen customs in Chicago steal tons of stuff over the last couple years. I'm lucky. I believe my over seas mail goes through nyc and then don't seem to be so nosey!

way2green

way2green

Your not the only one bro. That sux. Never dealt with it personally though. I've seen customs in Chicago steal tons of stuff over the last couple years. I'm lucky. I believe my over seas mail goes through nyc and then don't seem to be so nosey!
I have alwsys heard Chicago is the absolute worst place for overseas incoming mail......or is it incoming overseas mail? Anyways I know a lot ofp peeps lose their shipments there....

way2green

way2green

@FlyinJStable told me he writes " don't ship thru Chicago" on his mail.... must work cause he is a free man growing dank.......

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I have had a Bong for ever and I broke the Fucker last week
ceramic wizards head old school bong been with me from Germany to Japan Shape Bellgem to the coast of Cali to Florida more times than I can remember and I had knocked the fucker to the Hard wood floor ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

. . . . . . . .
thing was older than my 28 year old daughter
I was gunna go sit in corner and cry Shit . . . . .
do they even make that type anymore I thought when I found one I had it mailed last tuesday and it was held in
customs . . . . .
A friggin water Pipe ! ! !
really ?
Now I have to find a suitable replacement and I loved that thing
FlyJ

way2green

way2green

Bro
My wife breaks a couple bowls a week. I am not kidding. It is rediculous. Two weeks ago she broke 2 in one day... can u imagine? I have been using the same bubbler for about 12 years now. I got it at a Panic show in RedRocks. I really don't know Wtf I would do if I broke it.....
Damn bro
I really feel your pain. I gotta a roor bong and hits like the muthafrigga...... if you don't know a good glass guy I think a roor will hold ya over...

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Its funny it was no big deal getting it in the 80s
now I cant find just a plane simple bong I like this sux
I should have got a Tommy Chong when I had a chance a few years back LoL

drewski85

drewski85

Ok.
Now I remember big jay.
@FlyinJStable writes " plz don't send thru Chicago, send thru NYC"
Glad u reminded me @bigjay420 .
In all seriousness I really have heard horror stories about Chicago customs......
my gear was seized in ny. this was the 1st time this has ever happened. will there be further reprisals by the federales or what? my dumbass used my own box.fucking pissed

bigjay420

bigjay420

Naw. They have more important shit to do. If it was just a piece or beans, you're cool. You get a customs letter, yet?

my gear was seized in ny. this was the 1st time this has ever happened. will there be further reprisals by the federales or what? my dumbass used my own box.fucking pissed

drewski85

drewski85

my package had clear tape around it and instead of two packs of seeds I had a letter from the gov. I've never known anyone who has personally had their shipment seized so idk what the fuck to think.I can't ask for a refund or for them to re-ship.lesson learned I guess

bigjay420

bigjay420

Letters all you'll get. You're a small fish in their huge drug pond. It prolly cost more to send you the letter than it was worth to them. You're good. Just, you know... Don't use your personal box next time. And always pay for guaranteed delivery. That way if it happens again, you can get a reship.

my package had clear tape around it and instead of two packs of seeds I had a letter from the gov. I've never known anyone who has personally had their shipment seized so idk what the fuck to think.I can't ask for a refund or for them to re-ship.lesson learned I guess

Latest posts

Top Bottom