Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

On that note, my helper is an idiot, and once again I aam reminded why I never send him out to the hydro stores... Because they fuckin rip you off... Payed for 20 3 gal smart pots, got 15 of the generic kind and didnt even bother counting them... Now I gotta go raise hell at that place for the 3rd time... and its sad that they're one of the "better ones", which is why I try to order online or diy it, or horticulture suppliers...
Id be so pissed! What kind of crap is that?!? trying to pull a back ally bait and switch at a hydro store!?!? I'd walk in TAKE what I needed left the generics on the floor and take a dump on the counter!!..lol I hate when businesses try that stupid shit!

Tnelz

Tnelz

I've used literal 7 or 8 kinds of coco. I find the cleanest I ever used is house and garden. A very close second is cyco. Never rinsed except for when precharging and zero salt issues just solid results. I agree that organic amended soil gives u the closest representation of what plants are supposed to smell and taste like. However I've grown with organic amended soil, bottled nutes and soil and coco with synthetics. Coco with synthetics comes very close in all categories. U win with yeild by a little not a ton and I believe soil wins by a little in taste and smell and overall looks. I have settled running nectar or go in soil because I'm happy with my end product. But I also run a few coco plants still just because I love the medium. As far as feeding goes. I feed my coco plants every couple days in veg and every day 1 or 2 times plant depending in bloom. The mediums are different but I dont see a ton of things that u have to do going with bottles in soil or coco. An extra step or 2 in coco like phing which I don't do in soil anymore but over all u mix nutes pH them and feed every time with an occasional rinse. Pretty much the same as soil except there are less feedings. Coco Def isn't hard to use at all. Now if u want u can use say coco loco which is basically ffof without the peat. Amended coco. I'd suggest watering that with a bit higher pH. If I was going to go coco for the first time I'd go with the coco loco because it's more forgiving. Much more like growing in soil than regular coco. It's been debated forever but root growth and veg speed goes to coco. Also space. U can get a much bigger plant in a smaller container in coco. I've never had a root bound plant in coco. The only thing that happens is u need to water constantly. I'd say a soil plant in a 7.5 gallon container is equal to what u can comfortably get from a coco plant in a 3.5 gallon pot. I'm going to stop there for fear of repeating myself. Lol.

Pimp T

Pimp T

MAN i just got in the gh brand rapid rooters talk about waaaay different than what my fuck ass local shop has been fuckin over me with that's been making me lose EVERYTHING. Nice stretchy twinkie type feel. Yeah its off topic but no one knows i grow so i had to tell someone

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@Tnelz I forget, what kind of water do you use? Do you have an RO unit or??

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I use Coco Loco and you dnt rinse,I use nectar for the gods Pro line, organic quick growth love the stuff.
Respect
IM deff going to continue most of my soil pots and try to create actual full on living soil with mulch, cover crop and the whole 9 but i deff wanna try 2 or so girls in coco loco too next cycle. Do you add anything to it or just open the bag put it in the pot and BAM...start growing!?...oh also i feel stupid but you use ACT in coco?

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

MAN i just got in the gh brand rapid rooters talk about waaaay different than what my fuck ass local shop has been fuckin over me with that's been making me lose EVERYTHING. Nice stretchy twinkie type feel. Yeah its off topic but no one knows i grow so i had to tell someone
lol thats exactly why im on here bothering y'all so much! i don't even tell people I hang out with on the reg...just boring old me who stays home by himself more often now!:D;)

Power OG

Power OG

IM deff going to continue most of my soil pots and try to create actual full on living soil with mulch, cover crop and the whole 9 but i deff wanna try 2 or so girls in coco loco too next cycle. Do you add anything to it or just open the bag put it in the pot and BAM...start growing!?...oh also i feel stupid but you use ACT in coco?
Yes I use act in coco, and no you dnt have to add anything but I usually add alil worm casting and Pokashi my own version of "Grokashi". But I will say again you open the bag and go. Shot is bomb.
Respect

Tnelz

Tnelz

Couldn't agree with power more. U use act in coco as a flush. I'm talking regular not coco loco. I feed three times and flush 1 time. Not a traditional flush. I use aact or just some caps bennies or something like that. Keeps everything clean and neat.

TurtleTree

TurtleTree

What's everyone's thoughts on mendo honey?? Any experience out there. Haven't used it yet but looks awesome.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I've used it and I like it. I've never bought another bottle but if someone gave me 1 I'd use it again. Using nectar for the gods so their aphrodities extraction isn't the same thing but it's used for the same purpose.
Even thou I use the entire line i still forget from time to time how absolutely complete it is! I mean really every product that I see that looks good and Im like maybe I should...then bam I realize I already have it and probably even a better form of it in my line!! Love this shit! Nectar Fam 100%

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

@Pimp T, Its what I get for trying to bring youngins up and out of "the game", except for the fact 9/10 of them lack the patience/discipline to get into growing, thus why they were stuck "in the game", trying to transition to finding a solid helper whose not sutbborn and willin to learn so I can have them help me manage multiple spots... Me and my partner sometimes run ragged when its harvest time within 2 weeks of each other at 2-3 houses(poor plannin I know!)

@Lazerus00 I'm not too worried about it, generics fine with me, and the difference altogether is only bout 10-20 bucks, but its the principle that these lazy, greedy store owners cant seem to grasp, hire the cheapest help that have no knowledge and are lazy... too lazy to count out the pots even

@Tnelz bang on homie, agree absolutley

TurtleTree

TurtleTree

Bought some to add into my tea brew. I'll let you guys know the changes I see. I've used agave+molasses+honey forever. Was attracted to the cheaper cost and that montmirillinite looked interesting.

Tnelz

Tnelz

@Pimp T, Its what I get for trying to bring youngins up and out of "the game", except for the fact 9/10 of them lack the patience/discipline to get into growing, thus why they were stuck "in the game", trying to transition to finding a solid helper whose not sutbborn and willin to learn so I can have them help me manage multiple spots... Me and my partner sometimes run ragged when its harvest time within 2 weeks of each other at 2-3 houses(poor plannin I know!)

@Lazerus00 I'm not too worried about it, generics fine with me, and the difference altogether is only bout 10-20 bucks, but its the principle that these lazy, greedy store owners cant seem to grasp, hire the cheapest help that have no knowledge and are lazy... too lazy to count out the pots even

@Tnelz bang on homie, agree absolutley
U ever need some help hit me. I'd come running. Sick of mass.

Pimp T

Pimp T

@Power OG man I've probably asked 10 times but I keep forgetting this will be the last time- which is your favorite out of your onycd Katie and tre og?

Top Bottom