Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

i feel like "good looking out" could be commonly said anywhere whereas "good looks" is deff an NY thing...wow didn't think i'd spark so much conversation with the comment..lol

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
"Good lookin out" is used widely in AZ......... Since I left New England I haven't heard "Wicked" at all.

I seem to be hearing a form of agreement used now in conversation when the person I am talking to will say "I know Right" I assume they are agreeing.

Tnelz

Tnelz

@Lazerus00 no. All my time was in MA. Literally never had an issue in NY. Had a run in with tnt 1 time but it's just because the hadn't seen a white guy around Marcus Garvey and Fulton unless he was buying drugs. Lol. At the time I was eating a 5 dollar plate of chicken curry with a dred friend of mine. Lol. So aside from wicked there is the old school mint. As in dam that's a mint pair of shoes. Lol. I don't use it but it's still around. Lol

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Wicked is something I use daily..and hear it all day also. Represent for the north east bros!!
uccchhkk!!! That is not the northeast just Sox country over there!! I'm not sure anything is as irratating as hearing a new englander saying wicked every other word!

@Tnelz yea mint is similar to money...as in that shit right there is sooo money

Pimp T

Pimp T

Image1
couple more weeks and ill be groupin by strain nettin and flippin um. Cornbread bubba bubbas girl sincitys power diesel obsouleets cherry piex aliendog and a few fortune tellers recently planted. Full spectrum mix of mh and hps in soil.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

maybe i never smelled it with outdoor plants...or was never around enough diff kinds to run into it but wow!! one of my plants, now that shes in flower, is deff giving off like an old meat stank!! whooooo!! that shit is strooong!! its gotta be that or the fact that i only clean out my saucers once a week and in that time the lil runoff that builds up in there is super funky...i mean it grows white/blue mold on it...who's thirsty?

Tnelz

Tnelz

maybe i never smelled it with outdoor plants...or was never around enough diff kinds to run into it but wow!! one of my plants, now that shes in flower, is deff giving off like an old meat stank!! whooooo!! that shit is strooong!! its gotta be that or the fact that i only clean out my saucers once a week and in that time the lil runoff that builds up in there is super funky...i mean it grows white/blue mold on it...who's thirsty?
uccchhkk!!! That is not the northeast just Sox country over there!! I'm not sure anything is as irratating as hearing a new englander saying wicked every other word!

@Tnelz yea mint is similar to money...as in that shit right there is sooo money
Nobody says wicked lol. Unless they r trying to be annoying. Unless we r talking Jamaicans. They say wicked more than anyone. Lol

Power OG

Power OG

"good looks" a term ive alwaysed used since i was a youngin and never payed much mind to, growing up in NY, until i started bouncing around the good ole US of A...Seems out west and down south its just not used and i think i only find it weird bc to me its not as area specific as lets say "mad" is to the NE or "hella" is to the west or the oh so awful "wicked" is to MA...thats for you @Tnelz ...anyway not sure why i brought it up, just bored and it popped into my mind....Anyway on another note, wow since switching over to my HPS bulb the other day my eyes are killing me!! I find it hard to spend much time down with my girls anymore and finally see why those method 7's come in handy. Before seeing how disturbing that light was I was like why does anyone need special glasses?? I guess using only the MH you wouldn't need any...alright ill stop rambling...night folks!
You can get grow1 grow glasses for 29$ method 7 is way to overpriced, imo bro
Respect

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I seem to be hearing a form of agreement used now in conversation when the person I am talking to will say "I know Right" I assume they are agreeing.

That's what I was referring to, annoys the shit out of my brother any time he's in the home town. Seems to be a SW thing, we watch a LOT of how high out here lol. Right? Right? Riiiiiiight.

oooh buddy! Not sure I could stomach a girl smelling like that haha. I thought burnt rubber was bad, rotting meat is straight death smelling shit. Bleh :confused:

Pimp T

Pimp T

@Tnelz thanks brother I haven't been able to give them the attn they need but they're pushin along I think one of these alienpies may be a for life keeper crossin fingers nasty sandalwood hashy cherry reminds of a landrace afghan I had in Dubai. Cherry wood EXACTLY like nagchampa incense with cherry smelliest shit I've ever had in my life in veg.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Hey guys!

Lost the track in past few days around here since I've been away so will have to do some reading through the last ten pages :D

Anyways, as I got home terrified what my garden might look like after not tending it for complete four days I found a pleasant surprise. Everything looks on point in there :D

20150503 215753

Critical +

++++Vibes

Latest posts

Top Bottom