Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
way2green

way2green

3 lil seedlings......SD x SF.......I know u are waiting on both Amphetahaze and the Greenpoint crosses @Tnelz......repotting all tonight
CAM00958

DC105

DC105

Aw man! You guys are too kind! @way2green ,pardon my dumbass but which strain is ssp? I'm actually running soil this time. Lol. I'm digging it too,except not watering is nice in hydro. Never fails, in hydro I get the occasional F'n flood on the floor. I don't get to post much seems I can't stop for 5 mins to enjoy life! There's getting to be a lot fire on this thread. You guys are ttuely smashing it!

way2green

way2green

DC10tomorrowt: 1460945 said:
Aw man! You guys are too kind! @way2green ,pardon my dumbass but which strain is ssp? I'm actually running soil this time. Lol. I'm digging it too,except not watering is nice in hydro. Never fails, in hydro I get the occasional F'n flood on the floor. I don't get to post much seems I can't stop for 5 mins to enjoy life! There's getting to be a lot fire on this thread. You guys are ttuely smashing it!
I will pm u tomorr

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

tomorrow is national give a friend a doobie day
and I say Hell yea ! ! ! !
Ok maybe its not but so what... every day is Doobie daze in the House of the flyin J
.loving these genetics
Great to see ya Bro glad your kickin in the 1K and doing your thang ! ! ! ! ! !

Ur a quiet storm in the grow room bro
Know Doubt the brother can tear up the Green, I gots chills just lookin at um
Yum Yum ladies
The word for the day is Friendship without it who we are and what we do has Not..
Be You Share have fun Grow Live Love laugh out loud.
Peace my friends
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Just Cuz Information
May's Full Flower Moon, also called Mother's Moon, Talk about your In flowerin Ladies I follow the Phase best I can and believe in it.
So if ya be poppin this is the week to do it and if ya be Flippin Your ladies will love ya for it.
Stay the green Grow Vibes
FlyJ

way2green

way2green

@FlyinJStable u know I don't believe in that voodoo science.......anyways right now I have some grows running at night.......I had a look at some sattie rooms tonight.......havent been there in 2 days brother and it easily looked like a weeks worth of growth.......making me think about not worrying about RH nearly as much as the Lunar Pull........seriously

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Hey I'm curious if anyone here has made their own C02 systems before?? I made one a like a week or so ago with a regular bakers yeast packet and 2 cups of sugar in a 2 liter bottle with warm water. Everything worked great, I shake it once a day and i can hear it shoot C02 gas out. I thought I'd do one better and got some champagne yeast bc I heard it has the higest alcohol turning point or something. Anyway i did the same thing but I used about 2 tbsp with 2 cups of sugar and i have had it hanging up but its like its not doing anything?? I shake it while covering the lil hole on the cap but its like no pressure builds up whatsoever and it doesn't hiss like the other one or anything... Feel kinda like i got chumped on the yeast I bought or something or maybe I just used way to much yeast?? I don't know, I would think the amount of yeast I used if anything would have just made it not last as long but produce more...If anybody has any ideas please let me know...if not I think I am going to return the yeast...

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Its all about spreading the Good Vibes
When Loompa put the yeti F3 in my hands a few Min ago I have been doing what ever I can to help..
I know in my heart that the CBD/THC Strains will be a vital role in the helping of Patients
and Good Meds Will come from Great Growers Like @Tnelz
as far as I am concerned the more who end up with a Cut the Better.
Isnt that what its all about
We us ALL Peace and Good Vibes
FlyJ

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@Tnelz Dayyum big homey thats a pretty sweet care package! I'm sure if anyone can do them justice its you!! And @FlyinJStable you are such a great guy!! Love reading your post, most of the time getting inspire to just do good and be better!! The vibes in this thread are the BOOOOMMMMMB!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Its all about spreading the Good Vibes
When Loompa put the yeti F3 in my hands a few Min ago I have been doing what ever I can to help..
I know in my heart that the CBD/THC Strains will be a vital role in the helping of Patients
and Good Meds Will come from Great Growers Like @Tnelz
as far as I am concerned the more who end up with a Cut the Better.
Isnt that what its all about
We us ALL Peace and Good Vibes
FlyJ
I love how you roll man. Your the kind of dude I would love to surround myself with. Keep the good karma flowin bro!!!

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

I was just thinking the same thing! @Tnelz those cree diy setups look super sick. Watched a couple instructional videos on it and it seems pretty doable. I'm getting sick of these t5s burning out.

Toaster79

Toaster79

@Toaster79 I saw in a thread u r pretty knowledgeable about the diy leds. I'm familiar with led as a technology but would really like to build my own as I've seen some amazing stuff with diys. I'll shoot u a pm if that's cool.

Go ahead! We can also discuss here if you like. I'm sure @MGRox will chime in too with his knowledge on the techology :D

+++++Vibes

Latest posts

Top Bottom