FlyinJStable

kill them
Yep better safe then Oh shittin IT...
Best Motto shoot first then yell freeze... LoL
Bug killin VIbes
@Tnelz
Made it Home, about time fer Lights on Ladies are rockin it
What a great weekend
Busy fun and lovin the green side of the Life I Be livin....

The Stable as of 8PM
5 10 2015 UD 6

Peace
FlyJ

Toaster79

Toaster79

You da man @Toaster79! Are they an invasive species? Says they are from Colorado (I didn't bring them in).

When in doubt, kill them, lol.

Yea, ot took me a minute there to find the right photo so I could Identify them. First thing to know about them is, they don't survive indoors ;)
They feed of plants sap but rarely leave much damage, so I'd say you're on the safe side.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I was Beat Last night and I realy wanted to share this and ask has anyone ever seen a Cannabis plant that had sharp points
on the fan leaves, I do mean like thorns not just tips of the leaf but hard point like a thorn. Check this out
5 10 2015 UD 3

all goofin aside I found her quite interesting its only on the developing leaves once matured seems to get absorbed into the leaf.... I just thought it was worth a pic or two.
the 3 Mikado are all different The one I seem to be most happy with (#3) Smells of Mellon s and cantaloups.
Fun Green growing Everything Day Farmers
FlyJ

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Hey @Toaster79 , got some LED questions for ya. I've been looking into the diy led build thread and trying to determine what I need in full to build an led to replace my 4ft 4bulb t5 veg setup. From what I've gathered I'm looking for a couple Cree XML2 U2-4C, some philips luxeon ES deep red, and some sort of deep blue. Would that mix even be good for veg with whats currently available?

I'm just sorta mystified at what exactly I'm looking for with all of these emitter models and bin numbers. Also, since my setup is going to be brighter than my t5 will I need to use a smaller heatsink for the same light footprint? For a medium setup the OP was mentioning a 5.88" x 12" heatsink, would that work in this case? What kind of drivers would you recommend? I wish there were more useful instructional videos on this subject, most of the ones I've found on YT are just super vague overviews of builds. Sorry for all the questions I'm just tired of my T5s and looking for some opinions from those who have experience with these lights.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

What I did was take new fresh clones, washed the shit outta them, tossed a bunch of shit and went and got some clones from a buddy who keeps his shit clean. Still set me back 2 weeks, tho.
(Had a spider mite problem a couple months ago in my veg room and it put a fat gap in my perpetual schedule.)

I hope Forbid 4F fkn burns! :dead:

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Hey @Toaster79 , got some LED questions for ya. I've been looking into the diy led build thread and trying to determine what I need in full to build an led to replace my 4ft 4bulb t5 veg setup. From what I've gathered I'm looking for a couple Cree XML2 U2-4C, some philips luxeon ES deep red, and some sort of deep blue. Would that mix even be good for veg with whats currently available?

I'm just sorta mystified at what exactly I'm looking for with all of these emitter models and bin numbers. Also, since my setup is going to be brighter than my t5 will I need to use a smaller heatsink for the same light footprint? For a medium setup the OP was mentioning a 5.88" x 12" heatsink, would that work in this case? What kind of drivers would you recommend? I wish there were more useful instructional videos on this subject, most of the ones I've found on YT are just super vague overviews of builds. Sorry for all the questions I'm just tired of my T5s and looking for some opinions from those who have experience with these lights.
Bro, I have a bloom spectrum 300w (think actual draw is like half that, like 150w) that I can give you a hookup on, 2 of them actually. Just lemme kno!

Top Bottom