Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I'll respond with a question...
if you were to allow the preflowers to start, chop the branches, stick em in a glass of water in a windowsill like old ladies do roses hanging half over a magazine... then use that pollen to make f2's for the vault...
...would that still be a waste of nutes?
absolutely not but i thought i had said if i wasn't interested in breeding..if not i meant to say that...if i wanted to breed for seed it absolutely would not be a waste at all but i just dont have the time/space to do that...

Tnelz

Tnelz

What's good fellas. Sorry I haven't been around much. I'm just crazy busy. Popping in glad to see all of yall r still here. Been dealing with some warm days as well @Pimp T. Had no adverse effects so far except I did get some foxtailing. Sux but not the end of the world. Three other bloom plants looking great. Just add more water than normal. In other words if ur in soil doing feed water feed add an extra water someplace. Easy to overfeed in the heat. Good luck bro.

DC105

DC105

I forgot ur
I use Nectar for the Gods and yea I have been feeding them according to their feeding schedule but maybe just too much?? Im not sure but thanks for all the input @organix4207 @DC105 @sixstring ....I have not been giving FulPower as much recently and have been upping the Herculean Harvest which is bone meal pretty heavy but nothing crazy...Im gonna lighten up back down to half does and see if the start to look happier....Again Ill post pics later tonight! Thanks again guys!

I forgot that ur running NFTGs! @Lazerus00 Give Power a yell, he can probably help with that line. He's runs and good with it.

Power OG

Power OG

I forgot ur

I forgot that ur running NFTGs! @Lazerus00 Give Power a yell, he can probably help with that line. He's runs and good with it.
Sorry for my absence, just moved and trying to get op back up and running. I would definitely check ph and when in doubt flush it out. So what's exactly wrong @Lazerus00.
Again happy to see everyone and this thread is still bumping. @DC105 what's up my brother.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Sorry for my absence, just moved and trying to get op back up and running. I would definitely check ph and when in doubt flush it out. So what's exactly wrong @Lazerus00.
Again happy to see everyone and this thread is still bumping. @DC105 what's up my brother.
I mean not that much...3 of the 4 girls look happy and seem to be doing fine, minus a lil supercropping i feel i did a lil to late in the game. I feel next grow I have to put the girls into flower sooner until I get a bigger space bc I deff came up short on space...The one plant "emdog" just seemed to stop growing as much as the others and a good amount of her leaves started to turn real dry and crispy and also started to yellow quite a bit...i posted some pics a page or 2 back...people suggested over feeding and I think i agree with them so the last two waterings have just been with some fulpower a lil kelp and pro-tekt and biocozyme...hopefully i see her start to come back soon

Power OG

Power OG

I mean not that much...3 of the 4 girls look happy and seem to be doing fine, minus a lil supercropping i feel i did a lil to late in the game. I feel next grow I have to put the girls into flower sooner until I get a bigger space bc I deff came up short on space...The one plant "emdog" just seemed to stop growing as much as the others and a good amount of her leaves started to turn real dry and crispy and also started to yellow quite a bit...i posted some pics a page or 2 back...people suggested over feeding and I think i agree with them so the last two waterings have just been with some fulpower a lil kelp and pro-tekt and biocozyme...hopefully i see her start to come back soon
Ok so i'd bet she will bounce back, sounds like you have a plan, but I will say I use the whole line on the heavy side and have never burned at all, I fried AJ's last round with my bloom booster but not my nectar so to me it's sounds like it could be something else, your in soil correct? @Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Ok so i'd bet she will bounce back, sounds like you have a plan, but I will say I use the whole line on the heavy side and have never burned at all, I fried AJ's last round with my bloom booster but not my nectar so to me it's sounds like it could be something else, your in soil correct? @Lazerus00
yea im in soil...maybe she is just really sensitve to how hot its gotten there was a few days that my tent got to like 88 or so an lights off was aroun 80 but that was only for like 3 maybe 4 days... plus i think this was happening a lil before that...i been addding terpinater but just a lil...id like all my girls to be a lil further away from the light but honestly she is the furthest bc its like she kind stopped growing so she is atleast 18in away..some of my other girls are almost 12in from the light but they seem to be doing fine...

way2green

way2green

Heloo farmers......just thought i would I would be obnoxious and throw avfew worthlessbpi pics witoutbflowers......
CAM00969

CAM00968
CAM00967
CAM00966
DC105

DC105

20150516 043847
20150516 043904

@Tnelz How's ur True OG Cookies doing?
I guess I'm out of 160$, I purchased Aligee's Sour Starfighters and they were siezed. I sent Logic pics of the letter because he was going to replace them,but he quit responding after that so I guess that means eat a dizzle I suppose! I won't buy from here anymore. I'll take my biz elsewhere.
Anywho, my forum cookies are trying to stack!
20150516 044213
20150516 044227

Face Off
20150516 044234

@Pimp T You got some gangsta ass seeds by OBS. When u gonna pop those bad boys?

Toaster79

Toaster79

Hey DC105 everything loogs great :)

Sorry to hear about those seeds and logic not responding :( I guess I'm lucky that market with seeds is aloud where I live. Actually growing is not against the law as long as you don't remove any flowers from the plant. How fucking stupid is that? Well, I'm sure you'll figure something out.

Ive been looking at my plants after breeder confirmed those are actually Shark Attacks (sseeds mixup) aand came to conclusion I have two slightly different phenos :) :

20150517 123504

20150517 123449

I have grown the one in the firs pic before. Now I'm curious how the other one will be. I guess I'll have to wait until theyre finished, dried and cured :D

Positive vibes!

Keep it green everyone!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

View attachment 510015 View attachment 510016
I guess I'm out of 160$, I purchased Aligee's Sour Starfighters and they were siezed. I sent Logic pics of the letter because he was going to replace them,but he quit responding after that so I guess that means eat a dizzle I suppose! I won't buy from here anymore. I'll take my biz elsewhere.
View attachment 510018 View attachment 510020
Face Off
View attachment 510022
Sucks about those seeds big homey!! Hate when shit gets fucked up..nonetheless your plants are looking great!! What day of flower are you on bc they look real close to 2 of my girls and im on day 28...another 36-40 days and hopefully ill be in business...DOH! Almost forgot, then I gotta wait for cure but hopefully 2 weeks should be good!! CAN"T WAIT!!!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Hey DC105 everything loogs great :)

Sorry to hear about those seeds and logic not responding :( I guess I'm lucky that market with seeds is aloud where I live. Actually growing is not against the law as long as you don't remove any flowers from the plant. How fucking stupid is that? Well, I'm sure you'll figure something out.

Ive been looking at my plants after breeder confirmed those are actually Shark Attacks (sseeds mixup) aand came to conclusion I have two slightly different phenos :) :

View attachment 510024
View attachment 510025

I have grown the one in the firs pic before. Now I'm curious how the other one will be. I guess I'll have to wait until theyre finished, dried and cured :D

Positive vibes!

Keep it green everyone!
Looking good, looking good bro!!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Anybody ever hear of Raysace led's?? Been looking at their site and I can't tell where they are from. I'd love to find out they are American made but my gut is telling me China all the way...

Also I was thinking...If I were to get a 2nd tent like maybe a 4x4 or even another 5x5, the smartest thing for me to do is make one veg and one flower right? It wouldn't make sense to have them both doing full cycles bc then I couldn't do a continuous thing...right?

Toaster79

Toaster79

Never heard of that company. Got a link to share?

Yes, two tents, one for veg and one for flower. The veg one could also be smaller like 4x4 or even 3x3, to keep your moms and babys in there. Also a lot less power consumption.

I'm thinking myself to get me a 3x3 and use the existing setup for veg and other plants i got that need a bit different enviro.

Keep it green!

Tnelz

Tnelz

View attachment 510015 View attachment 510016
View attachment 510018 View attachment 510020
Face Off
View attachment 510022
Hey bro. She is in bloom and stacking like crazy. Loud as hell too. Very happy with her. Got a wcsd in there too. Loving her as well.

DC105

DC105

Hey bro. She is in bloom and stacking like crazy. Loud as hell too. Very happy with her. Got a wcsd in there too. Loving her as well.
Cool deal @Tnelz
Thanks @Lazerus00 Yeah, mine are right around that mark as well. To be honest, I rarely count my days,but I am around 3 weeks. My other thread, those are close to 5 weeks. Adub killer,star threat, octogon kush and Cali King..
20150517 043752

Adub killer and octogon kush rooted super fast

Top Bottom