Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

I can't say for sure @pimmp_t. I haven't run them all. But Katie falls right into my wheelhouse as far as her smell how she grows and her smoke. Yeti is a phenomenal strain. But she is a plant u need to take strict control over or she will get away from u. Tres og is a joy to grow but Def shows her og side in her growth patterns. Don't get me wrong ogs are awesome and a joy to grow but I guess I like plants that are easier to manage. Katie doesn't stretch yet still is an above average yielder and that smell is amazing. Not to mention goes through like 3 stages. So I too am biased. Lol. They are all fire. And the best can only be decided by ur growing style and what ur smoke preference is. Sorry man but neither of us have made it any easier on u. Lol.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Once the lights came on this evening in the flowing room I mixed up a nice fixin of
OG-bio and a lite touch of H2O and root munchies for the ladies.
I realized I was on run Number 7 and that I had a room full of beautiful plants thanks to the Farm and the great guys here on the T Mans thread.
Thanks for bein here Brothers
And Have a Great Weekend
FlyJ

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

@Tnelz thanks for the words brother, I'd be glad to have you down here, unfortunately, looks like I'm either a) out of the game b)on hiatus c) taking it od until I build funds back up to fill those spots with equipment... Not gonna spill details here since it isnt the place and I doubt anyone will want to read it. Bad luck has been following me around like a stalker for the past year, this seems like the proverbial nail in the coffin. Shit sucks, but this is the seldomly told aspect of not being mmj, the paranoia- and shady/wishy-washy partners....

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

Well its not the end of the world.. There are many others who are much worse than me, so for that I feel blessed. Theres a reason you should never have partners, even beside the legality. I've been told before, and now I had to learn the hardway. Least I got 3 houses now if I get more capital for equipment, and can always rent them out, worst comes to worst. It sucks being a grower, that is your passion, hobby, even partial source of income, and having to stop all of it. Maybe its time for a vacation anyways....

Tnelz

Tnelz

Nice purple pain killer. Got 4 more just like it. Gonna process the rest. I gave this plant very little attention till the last 3 weeks of her life. Deserves another run with my all.
20150524 160035

Toaster79

Toaster79

So when you make tincture do you just let your bud sit in alcohol for certain ammount of time?

Toaster79

Toaster79

Yes but u have to decarb it first. If u don't it will still work but way less effective. Use the purest alcohol u can find. I use everclear.

Yes, forgot to mention decarbing first. How long do you usually let your bud sit in alcohol? I'm guessing you filter the tincture later or? How much flower do you use per what amount of alcohol? Sorry for all the questions, it's just that I've been thinking myself about making it but didn't get to read much about the process. And the alcohol I'm about to use is 96% ethyl alcohol. Thank you brother :)

Good karma

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
That already sounds almost perfect IMO... here's what ya do to maximize the COB techniques...

First, figure out what local plants you have around you... look specifically at things others consider garden "weeds" but other things are certainly around... dandelions for a case in point...

go HERE (http://www.ars-grin.gov/duke/plants.html)

now, we search for dandelion... if given a species selection, we make a choice, or flip a coin and just pick a specie...

in the results, it tells you every chemical and phytochemical contained in the plant, its PPM and its location (root,shoot,leaf,seed,et al.)

for common dandelion....

Now certainly you can see where a cheap ole' bastard such as myself doesn't need to buy bottles in order to feed my plants these ever so very common elements as needed.... composted or fermented plant extracts go a long way and can be completely tailored to your surrounding plants... as our forefathers have done since before record keeping....
I like how you roll @SeaF0ur BTW I will be popping some "Carolina Reapers" thanks to you. Appreciate the hookup. :D From a dedicated Cannabis and Chili head. Those bad boys are off the Scoville scale!!! ........ Peace Farmers

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@Tnelz How you doing bro. Good to see you. I havent been around much. Been working azz off. Thats a good thing

Tnelz

Tnelz

@Tnelz How you doing bro. Good to see you. I havent been around much. Been working azz off. Thats a good thing
IT is a good thing. It's all I do for Christ sake. All work and no play makes me a dull boy. Lol. Life is good man. Going full steam ahead. Found me a female lbl. At least 1 and I'm pumped about that. Switched to square pots and I love the space they give u. Other than that it's the usual. Glad to c u around here bro.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
IT is a good thing. It's all I do for Christ sake. All work and no play makes me a dull boy. Lol. Life is good man. Going full steam ahead. Found me a female lbl. At least 1 and I'm pumped about that. Switched to square pots and I love the space they give u. Other than that it's the usual. Glad to c u around here bro.
Yup agreed, square pots do save space. My preferred pot is the 1' x 1' square 4 gallon.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Lol. As much as I'd love to do that I have a no flower policy. It's a karma thing. Lol. They let me spread the luv with cuts and beans but those in charge of karma won't be happy if I send bud. Come on up for a weekend though. I'll burn u down.
Oh Was really just playn bout the cola. Man can wish right? I have the same policy myself actually.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

5 24 2015 UD 6

square Pots I like that Idea
It looks wild that's a fact
So the FlyJ is spending the night in the Flower room
time to give the girls a leg shaven
I can think of worse things to have to do on a Sunday Night
Peace Farmers

Top Bottom