Supporter
View attachment 511691
square Pots I like that Idea
It looks wild that's a fact
So the FlyJ is spending the night in the Flower room
time to give the girls a leg shaven
I can think of worse things to have to do on a Sunday Night
Peace Farmers
I could think of worse things. Just be a gentleman and dont be peeking up under their skirts you perv......... LOL :rolleyes:

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I think I will start saving all my cutting this time, I never have before As I always put um in the compost pile for outside garden But what do you all do.
Keep um in a Brn Bag till ya have like 6 of um and then grind it all down, then what ?
LOL I wonder if I could leave it on the tables of the local pizza joint, Think it would go over well as a Garnish
Hell it looks like Oregano Lol
Have a great night Time to trim . . . . ..

Tnelz

Tnelz

Yes, forgot to mention decarbing first. How long do you usually let your bud sit in alcohol? I'm guessing you filter the tincture later or? How much flower do you use per what amount of alcohol? Sorry for all the questions, it's just that I've been thinking myself about making it but didn't get to read much about the process. And the alcohol I'm about to use is 96% ethyl alcohol. Thank you brother :)

Good karma
It's all good brother. Ask away. I am by no means a pro at tincture but I do have a system and it Def does the trick. I let it sit for a minimum of 2 weeks after initial process. But then it comes out in batches and related. Get better the longer u leave it to a point. Eventually it will start to go the other way but it's good for a long time. Anyway I use approx 14 grams per 32 Oz of liquor. But it depends on the material. Good material I can stick to that but decent material I may use as much as 20 grams a quart. I would assume that would be on the heavy side but not really sure how everyone else does it. Lol. Respect and good vibes to ya brother.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Say it with me now first female lbl. That's Long bottom leaf from @Loran. I've got so much respect for u sir. Every single 1 of my 5 Lbls are amazing. Talk about uniform genetics. Every plant looks very much alike and smell is very consistent. A few a little lighter in smell. Just culled 2 males. So we got this one and 2 others to hope for especially 1 of them. Anyway thank u and peep my girls pubes!
20150525 0249092

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Say it with me now first female lbl. That's Long bottom leaf from @Loran. I've got so much respect for u sir. Every single 1 of my 5 Lbls are amazing. Talk about uniform genetics. Every plant looks very much alike and smell is very consistent. A few a little lighter in smell. Just culled 2 males. So we got this one and 2 others to hope for especially 1 of them. Anyway thank u and peep my girls pubes! View attachment 511756

Oh yeahhhh, I just knew I was in the right place.!!!! I got brother @FlyinJStable looking up his ladies skirts, and then I got brother @Tnelz letting me peep his ladies pubes. Oh my, whats a certified cannabis perv to do???? I know .........since I am already here and tnlez already has his gurlz panties down I can peep that for a bit, then head back up to see under the skirts of the other gurlz. Like a kid in a candy store folks. All BS aside just havin a little fun n humor in my Monday morning. Peace to you all. Nice one on those LBL's. Gotta love a stable gene pool!!!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Oh yeahhhh, I just knew I was in the right place.!!!! I got brother @FlyinJStable looking up his ladies skirts, and then I got brother @Tnelz letting me peep his ladies pubes. Oh my, whats a certified cannabis perv to do???? I know .........since I am already here and tnlez already has his gurlz panties down I can peep that for a bit, then head back up to see under the skirts of the other gurlz. Like a kid in a candy store folks. All BS aside just havin a little fun n humor in my Monday morning. Peace to you all. Nice one on those LBL's. Gotta love a stable gene pool!!!
Amazing plant. The friggin seed smells like lemon cleaner. Lol. Just amazing smells in here right now. When she's ready u got a cut if u want 1. Again I'm glad u r here man. Always bringing some light to the thread. Much respect bro.

drewski85

drewski85

everything I've ever seen from @Loran and @Motarebel have been top-shelf genetics. sfv og kush x lemon thai sounds like a winner. I've been eyeing their diesel #4 and chemical desire for a minute now.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Shitty pic of bloom tent. Budding plants from left to right are onycd, tru og cookies from divine and wcsd from medman. House smells crazy funky. The wcsd and tru og cookies smell to high heaven. Sour nasty armpit stench. If u r looking for a cookie cross jump on the tru og cookies man. I'm a huge fan. Added to bloom today left to right WiFi x Tahoe og from homebrew420, Obama kush and ppk also added was ssp but can't see it.
20150526 140217

Tnelz

Tnelz

How's the difference between the onycd and the stardawg ? i know they have similar genetics.
So far they are similar in growth but smell is way different. The stardawg has a much better smell in all its forms. Changes a few times during bloom. The onycd has a disel smell but it's softer. Don't get me wrong it's a great smell but imo it's not Katie. But the smoke reveals all bro.

Tnelz

Tnelz

N
I would say the ONYCD is more of a funk diesel and smells louder and taste stronger than the StarDawg but StarDawg wins in the high, Just my 2 cents. It's definitely opinionated question.
Respect
Now I agree with the funk disel. I also agree it's smell stands out more than Katie but the actual smell of Katie I think is better. Hope that makes sense. But it's a preference thing no doubt.

Tnelz

Tnelz

For the record I can't give u my op9on taste cuz I haven't smoked the onycd but it's going to be hard to beat stardawgs flavor. Translates from the smell almost exactly. I find it amazing bro. But my ssp is the best I've ever smoked in that department. Pure sour grapes smell and the taste is exact to that smell. And the high is a soaring sativa from what I can tell there is no ceiling but about 15 mins in it overcomes ur body as well. Not couch locking but very relaxed body. Tipz did an amazing job with that plant. One of the best I've grown or smoked.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

onycd... original nycd?

I got an old ECSD cut should be here any time now with a cory stardawg...
interested in what y'alls opinion is on the best sour strain...

Tnelz

Tnelz

So I feel ajs sour disel is the measuring stick of all ecsd. I personally feel it's the best but that's my opinion. If someone has a better sour than ajs it's truely special. I've grown a ton of sour and smoked a ton and nothing I've smoked has been better. However I'm now growing a wcsd from medman and I can tell u there is more sour in that plants smell than anything I've put my nose on.the disel is there but it's almost vinegar sour. Can't explain it better than that.havent smoked it yet and it's only 3 weeks into bloom but I'm crazy impressed so far. My aj though is 1 of my loudest plants on the disel side. Straight gas. Love that plant.

Top Bottom