Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

Hello my brothers & sisters. I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend, and had a chance to honor our fallen heroes, who gave it all. Spent mine at the Indy 500 for the 35th straight year. They do a great job every year, honoring our Armed Forces. Had some awesome mj brownies. (courtesy of our good tailgating neighbors for 10 yrs) One & done on them! And I brought along some good stash. My best friend said it made him feel like his head was seperated from his
body lol. A great weekend for sure. Peace DP

View attachment 512686
The 99th running of the Indy 500

View attachment 512687
Frogmans one & done brownies

View attachment 512688
Grape Stomper
That's awesome brother. Glad you had a great day. Always good when ur finest product separates someone's head from their body. Lol. Can't think of a much better compliment. Glad ur around. Ur good vibes are infectious. Much respect bro.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Happy Friday.....been to a car race once at dover kinda remember it being hot as fuck but was quite impressed when I went to put my cooler back in the car and my buddy said NO dude you can bring that in ??? Quess NASCAR doesn't need the profits from 10 $ beers ....
Drank a ton of those 10 brews at the who last Friday but man I felt old. A who concert with nothing but middle aged people sitting down

Those jets at cars races are amazing thou pretty powerful shit when they fly over

Tnelz

Tnelz

@medman West coast sour disel. The frost us real. Smell a bottle of vinegar feel that sensation in ur mouth? She doesn't smell like vinegar but u get that exact sensation. This is at 30 days.
20150529 140403

TurtleTree

TurtleTree

My newest attitude order came through. They forgot the freebies lol But I got some of the grow your own line to try. Anyone got any thoughts on the DNA GYO collection??

Tnelz

Tnelz

My newest attitude order came through. They forgot the freebies lol But I got some of the grow your own line to try. Anyone got any thoughts on the DNA GYO collection??
Never bought from that part of the company. However I've grown many dna strains as well as Reserva prevada. I never found anything that I still have. However I've never grown anything from them I didn't enjoy. Every single strain I grew was really really good in most areas. Vigorous plants that all smelled great and produced well. Can't think of 1 that wasn't bomb weed either. If I were going to buy feminized seeds Id most definitely buy more of their gear. Any 1 of the affiliate companies have stuff I'd enjoy growing. So I'm sure whatever you got from them u will like.

Tnelz

Tnelz

So medmans purple pain killer went into jars tonight. Took a little nug for the bong and I'm wrecked. Initial headrush. Kind of feels like ur head is a balloon. Slowly makes its way all the way to ur toes. Makes u want to sit down if u have the option. I feel really good. Mist be the cbd. I've found stuff with cbd in it gives me an overall feeling of good. If u know what I mean. It makes me feel like stuff is OK. I don't know but I get it lol. Wrecked. Def a solid actually slightly better than solid strain. Peace out yall.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Flavor was Suttle. Tasted like weed. Lol. However it was just picked off the stem totally uncured. I do believe the taste will improve. Always does. However even if it were lacking I'd eat that. I literally paid very little attention to her. Have a second in bloom now and I'm glad. I'll be able to treat her very nice and care for her like I should. I'll redress this strain after cure.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

What Up ! ! ! !
Been a Min with all this Schoolzin stuff
Spending extra time in with the flowers Takin in all the sexy beauties that They are, very happy with the Mikado and the Chem Soda Run this round The shocker is my Nyvia II she is Bud sites top to bottom and drinkin like a gutter wine-O.
@Tnelz @Power OG @way2green seeing your flowers and the Positive Vibes from ya Keep the House of the Flyin J on
Course, You Brothers Rock.
Her she is doin her Grow thing
5 29 2015 UD 1
Updated a few pics on the FlyJ threads with the other girlz so I will swing by and See how your ladies are doing in a Min
Peace Farmers of the Happy Plant
FlyJ

TurtleTree

TurtleTree

Lol been using DNA for years quality hasn't waivered. They've always got solid gear. What DNA varieties you mess with tnelz??

Tnelz

Tnelz

Lol been using DNA for years quality hasn't waivered. They've always got solid gear. What DNA varieties you mess with tnelz??
Hey bro. I've grown kosher kush, kosher tangie, holy grail kush and lemon skunk from DNA. I've got sleestack and chocolate fondue in the vault. From reserva pervada I've grown the skwalker og, tora bora, og 18, strawberry banana, and their sour disel. I've still got some tora bora and strawberry banana in the vault as well. You should be very happy with what u end up with.

TurtleTree

TurtleTree

Nice always good to hear positive . A lot of people around here run their gear its decent herb. I have had lacon, recon, Holy grail, martian mean and reservas silver bubble awhile back. Only grew lemon skunk myself from them was awesome and tasty. 5/5 of the super lemon ogs I germinated turned out to be male and 3/5 males intersexed which was meh but its all good. Figured I'd try out some of their FEMS and see what this GYO was about. We will see what I end up with.

SourDank

SourDank

i really liked there Kandy Kush, didn't really see any OG shine through but I only grew 2 fems. They were really similar in smell, taste, and growth. They were definitely good, just nothing to write home about. They made it a couple rounds I think but that was all

SourDank

SourDank

God no. Wish I had the space to run big plants like that. Nothing bigger than a 5 gallon in there. Mostly 3.5's though.
Word kinda prefer 3s over 5s myself ..... Looks healthy in there
I'm a 3G guy myself, I love that super tight root ball, and them drinking every day or 2. I feel like I have more control that way, rather than them being in 5-10 and sometimes taking 3-4 days to drink and then if something shows up you can't do anything to correct it for potentially over half a week. Just my reasoning behind it

Top Bottom