• Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

30 hours later whamo!
20150616 023020

tobh

tobh

Supporter
What up guys! Feel the need to tell the world, I beat my trial today and am glad to wash my hands of another manipulative, using female. Shame these women look so hard for a "good" man, they get one and turn around and cheat on him then get married to someone else right after using that "good" man up and kicking him to the curb. Gotta say the naiveté of youth is a sonofabitch but with positive affirmations and constant forward focus anything can be overcome. Heartbreak sucks but through this we learn what is important in life and to us personally. Sorry for the rant, kind of in a state of reflection and relief right now. Hope ya'll have an excellent day! Stay up, stay high!

One Love,
tobh

Tnelz

Tnelz

What up guys! Feel the need to tell the world, I beat my trial today and am glad to wash my hands of another manipulative, using female. Shame these women look so hard for a "good" man, they get one and turn around and cheat on him then get married to someone else right after using that "good" man up and kicking him to the curb. Gotta say the naiveté of youth is a sonofabitch but with positive affirmations and constant forward focus anything can be overcome. Heartbreak sucks but through this we learn what is important in life and to us personally. Sorry for the rant, kind of in a state of reflection and relief right now. Hope ya'll have an excellent day! Stay up, stay high!

One Love,
tobh
Good for u brother. I did over 12 years total and 10 straight so I'm glad to see u r free and will continue to be. Respect and good vibes bro.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Good for u brother. I did over 12 years total and 10 straight so I'm glad to see u r free and will continue to be. Respect and good vibes bro.

I couldn't imagine doing that stretch of time. Have a few friends that are ex con's that have all done 8+ in the state pen, some real cool cats but that shit takes a toll on you. Going through the trial and everything was definitely up there in terms of most stressful things in life. Our wonderful plant though, that bitch stayed true to me through this whole process. One female on this planet that can be trusted to treat you equal to how you treat her. Then of course all you awesome cats that are here at the farm, I'm not super active but I sit back and admire the shit out of what you guys do. Can't wait to have the space and bank roll to step into the level ya'll play at. Got mad respect for ya'll.

One Love,
tobh

Tnelz

Tnelz

I couldn't imagine doing that stretch of time. Have a few friends that are ex con's that have all done 8+ in the state pen, some real cool cats but that shit takes a toll on you. Going through the trial and everything was definitely up there in terms of most stressful things in life. Our wonderful plant though, that bitch stayed true to me through this whole process. One female on this planet that can be trusted to treat you equal to how you treat her. Then of course all you awesome cats that are here at the farm, I'm not super active but I sit back and admire the shit out of what you guys do. Can't wait to have the space and bank roll to step into the level ya'll play at. Got mad respect for ya'll.

One Love,
tobh
Been home for almost 13 years now so to be honest that shot has all been washed away.lol. but it sucked for sure. Lol. Glad u didn't have to go through it man.

soserthc1

soserthc1

@tobh good for you ... Don't let women bring you down just move on to the next life's to short to sweat one girl many a fish in the ocean and this is from a dude that's been married 26 yrs since he was 18 but one constant was " the door is were its always been hunny you can walk our it anytime just don't come back .

tobh

tobh

Supporter
@tobh good for you ... Don't let women bring you down just move on to the next life's to short to sweat one girl many a fish in the ocean and this is from a dude that's been married 26 yrs since he was 18 but one constant was " the door is were its always been hunny you can walk our it anytime just don't come back .

Appreciated man. I'm not letting it drag me down, just a fucked up feeling knowing you were giving someone your all and they were fucking around. Hurts the trust thing, ya know? But I've been doing me since the day I left and ain't stopping now. Happier, less stressed and more in touch with who I am than I ever was before. Growing up is full of some harsh lessons man. You've been married as long as I've been alive, so I've got a lot to learn yet. If anything I'm grateful for this experience, it's been a real eye opener. Nothing gets your heart racing like having to uproot your op and move it somewhere else on a moments notice haha. I appreciate the advice though, gonna pick a much better one next time, if I choose to let there be a next time. Bachelor life is too damn fun sometimes.

One Love,
tobh

soserthc1

soserthc1

Well you have a good outlook at least as being that young sometimes gets the head all screwed up with girls ... Just keep your gaurd up as there are some decent woman

But if ya can't be with the one you love . love the one your with

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

One Love,
tobh
Im happy you were able to rid yourself of that negative bitch! We all nee people to support and nourish us...not suck the life outta us!!
Stay up big homey!!

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

@tobh Really glad to hear all is well and you can move on and find what makes you truly happy. It's an awful thing to be in a relationship thats all take and no give. Positive vibes man, the future is bright for those who really wish it to be so!

Top Bottom