Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

yeah... we dont even post thank you's publicly... everyone still trades shit though...
its for your "safety" so nobody has to disclose the location of their secret cave...
I'm pretty sure I'm adult enough to understand risks
I'm plenty confident in my ability to protect myself
I dont need a nanny or babysitter...
when I was growin under texas scrub brush, I wasnt even on any forums..
times are changing.

Tnelz

Tnelz

yeah... we dont even post thank you's publicly... everyone still trades shit though...
its for your "safety" so nobody has to disclose the location of their secret cave...
I'm pretty sure I'm adult enough to understand risks
I'm plenty confident in my ability to protect myself
I dont need a nanny or babysitter...
when I was growin under texas scrub brush, I wasnt even on any forums..
times are changing.
I totally agree. Lol. It's just in my nature I guess. But it's all good. There are some cool things there as well. I've got a new problem called seedbay lol. Haven't been on there in a very long time and I'm all over it now. In any case I'll be hanging around there a bit at least for a while.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

the zon has more rare items as well... dont use it often myself... but if its something you cant find its worth a look

I've not seen firsthand somali taxi ride but have read that its a rather up kind of high... takes 12-14 week flower... many are very Nevs Wreck dom, but at least one Malawi dom pheno had a black licorice flavor...

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Malawi dom pheno had a black licorice flavor
Now that sounds Good Yea ! ! ! !
Ok no fibbing here
Looking at My Mikado Tall pheno and the Raspberry I have a 7 week Girl ! !
But we shale see the Magnifier don't Lie lo
6 17 2015 UD 1

6 17 2015 UD 2

Peace Farmers
FlyJ

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

I can't believe this shit is still happening here in SoCal. Absolutely enraging. The videos show the cops eating edibles as they were "seizing" (stealing) products from this canna provider. This needs to stop, these people are robbing us of our very rights as human beings to persue life, liberty, and happiness and laughing in our (cannabis users) faces. These are the storm troopers of the drug warrior agenda

Tnelz

Tnelz

I can't believe this shit is still happening here in SoCal. Absolutely enraging. The videos show the cops eating edibles as they were "seizing" (stealing) products from this canna provider. This needs to stop, these people are robbing us of our very rights as human beings to persue life, liberty, and happiness and laughing in our (cannabis users) faces. These are the storm troopers of the drug warrior agenda
Saw this a few days ago. It's amazing that it still goes on. Its weed. Just shows the fight is so far from over.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Dirty fucking PIGS!!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

This is what I truly Dig about the Tnelz Thread here.... ANy thing every thing and then some more
My Mikado girls Only one was 80% on the pistols (Hairs ) and 25% triches and the others are on the edge, so 3 days more of flush then I will check um again . . . . Its so fun trimming and cutting . . . . . . . . NOT ! lol
I cant imagine having to do a FULL room at Harvest
That would be bitter sweet Right? Lots of great plants and a pile of budz The one part I dont care for is the Chop.
All that work to Kill her >........ But We must have the DANK lol
The next run is ready and siting off to one side of the Flower room
They are getting acclimated this next week of the FlyJ Mix Spectrum Lighting.
Time to toss some Pollen about the Stable too.
Will let ya Know
Peace FlyJ

Latest posts

Top Bottom