Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LadyL.Bean

LadyL.Bean

Hello folks!! I'm ladyluckybean and a little birdy told me that I should share my pics here. I just popped grape ape x sour bubble beans. I was gonna wait a little longer till there is something besides cotyledons but couldn't resist introducing myself.

I like growing in 100 gallon beds no till living soil. I have two beds fallowing and one room in bloom. I also have a 4x4x4 cab for mums and clones. In there I have GG#4 and Blue Orca.

I'm PNW native, middle aged, lady grower who's still learning. nice to meet you!

Here's some pics of my tomatoes leaves I took this morning. Something different :)

Here's some old bud shots too.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hello folks!! I'm ladyluckybean and a little birdy told me that I should share my pics here. I just popped grape ape x sour bubble beans. I was gonna wait a little longer till there is something besides cotyledons but couldn't resist introducing myself.

I like growing in 100 gallon beds no till living soil. I have two beds fallowing and one room in bloom. I also have a 4x4x4 cab for mums and clones. In there I have GG#4 and Blue Orca.

I'm PNW native, middle aged, lady grower who's still learning. nice to meet you!

Here's some pics of my tomatoes leaves I took this morning. Something different :)

View attachment 517187

View attachment 517186

View attachment 517192
Welcome. U are very much welcome here and ur buds look great. This is truly a thread on whatever so feel free to post anything u care about. Respect.

Tnelz

Tnelz

So I've come across these pics a few times and i always wonder is this the way some phenos of FPOG actually come out or is this something the person is doing with the camera?? If some phenos come out like this i REALLY want some!!!

View attachment 517173 View attachment 517174
No those are not real. Lol. I wish. Its the smell not the look. Truly smell like fp in milk. U even get the sugary milk smell from a good pheno. I had one but let it go cuz I know I can do better. Respect.

Tnelz

Tnelz

View attachment 517196 View attachment 517197 Woke up this morning and this plants tips had drooped it not water shortage . Is it heat stress the tent ran a little hot. Last night
They look fine overall bro. Make sure to give doses of silica. I use it in most waters and every foliar application. However I wouldn't be stressing to much the r looking really nice bro.

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Yeah Laz, unfortunately those pics are doctored as all hell, colors are waaay too vibrant. Even with that being said, most of the keeper phenos I've seen of FPOG actually look much better than that. Look up the "show your FPOG" thread here and get a looksie and what that strain can do without the misleading colors and randumb hype that a lot of people proliferate nowadays

Power OG

Power OG

View attachment 517187

View attachment 517186

View attachment 517192
Welcome @LadyL.Bean and yes you are more than welcome to post and share,ask questions we're always here kicking it.
Respect

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

No those are not real. Lol. I wish. Its the smell not the look. Truly smell like fp in milk. U even get the sugary milk smell from a good pheno. I had one but let it go cuz I know I can do better. Respect.
lol...i knew it was too good to be true..hahha

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

They look fine overall bro. Make sure to give doses of silica. I use it in most waters and every foliar application. However I wouldn't be stressing to much the r looking really nice bro.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

What's the silica actually do , I know I need it and thought the vermiculite took care of that but not sure how're plant uses it,lol

Top Bottom