Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigjay420

bigjay420

Uh oh..... I have awaken a sleeping giant...... what is the good word J?

The quote of the year..... "country as cow shit"......

Starting tonite I will steal and USE that phrase as if I coined it myself....

That shit is so funny!!! Country as cow shit!

I hope you don't have to be Southern to appreciate that one..... probably helps though!
Haha. If anybody asks me, I'll say I heard it from you!

burn4me

burn4me

How the hell is everyone? Tnelz power Jay way2green tstew. All the cool kids what's up. Damn I miss being on here all the time. Just wanted to peek in and spread some love. Power those are gonna beast for you. And I hope you're running NOTG line on that yeti 1. Tnelz nice bugs in the grinder. Hope Bob Marley didn't smoke herself out LOL. Hope all is well with all y'all.
# flamegang #hastagbandit

way2green

way2green

This girl went 63 days before I saw any purple. And still not as much as I hoped. Smells pretty damn nice though!
CAM00809
CAM00808

way2green

way2green

Practicing up for those Emerald Triangle photographs that you are paying me for. Wanna make sure the pics match your winning genetics from the big show next month. Rumor has it the mysterious 9-j-9 may take grand prize.......
Hope to have a thread going on that FIRE soon!
Looks like I gotta stable full of girls on my hands.....the only time I ever prayed for a guy to show...lol

bigjay420

bigjay420

Hard to respect my old ass ways with the damn flamegang blowing up the grow pics on this gro thread but Thx @burn4me

In the gardening game you don't get old... You just get better! The old fuckers are the ones cranking out that dank shit. I know there's a lot of new school edge being thrown in (especially the last 10 years)... But, it's hard to beat years of experience!

Last edited:
way2green

way2green

@bigjay420
Maybe so maybe not.... as to this life I sought!!!!
Took me a decade or more to get my way down and eeezzee..... I probably will never change but I like having you crazy kids to ask If I ever do.
I spent a few years following Phish around you know... I used to think those old Deadheads should just get outta the way cause there was a new game in town.....wished I woulda been more respectful cause now times are changing but I ain't!

bigjay420

bigjay420

@bigjay420
Maybe so maybe not.... as to this life I sought!!!!
Took me a decade or more to get my way down and eeezzee..... I probably will never change but I like having you crazy kids to ask If I ever do.
I spent a few years following Phish around you know... I used to think those old Deadheads should just get outta the way cause there was a new game in town.....wished I woulda been more respectful cause now times are changing but I ain't!

Haha. I hear ya, brother. I'm under 30 and still playing catch up myself. These cats on the farm are burnin' me alive.o_O

And, you're being modest. I saw the chunky bitch you posted up there ^^^. You're hanging out with some fat chicks, fer sure. Keep kickin' it with those BBW's, though... We won't tell!;)

Last edited:
bagseedwndrs

bagseedwndrs

Haha. I hear ya, brother. I'm under 30 and still playing catch up myself. These cats on the farm are burnin' me alive.o_O

And, you're being modest. I saw the chunky bitch you posted up there ^^^. You're hanging out with some fat chicks, fer sure. Keep kickin' it with those BBW's, though... We won't tell!;)
Your playin catch up? I didnt even know what rh or ph was till today. id say im a level 2 farmer now. thanks to @bigjay420. Respect big homie respectand my nose hurts

Top Bottom