Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Hey @Tnelz , mind if I add 2 cents? Don't know if anybody here is from CA or has even had the chance to try Goldcoast extracts but they're going to be making a drop of a few of their popular concentrate strains (in seed form). Looks like its gonna be lemon x thinmints, lemon x sour tangie, lemon x tangie, and lemon takeover in a limited drop. I'm not advertising for em in any way, just have tried their products and must say that if these are the beans used in their concentrates, then there is something real special to be had. Check out their instagram.

also...

Does anybody have some advice for how they process their ice hash, post sieve? My process is- run it as cold as possible and rinse as much possible particulates to achieve consistent light color. Next I pull the bags from the bucket and dry the hash through the screen with a shamois, pull the somewhat dried hash patty from the screen and dry for 20-24hrs, then freeze and microplane, then cure. Below is what consistency I've been getting.
Fullmeltmixedited

Anyone know how people achieve that straight powdery consistency without drying it out a bunch and crushing it into dust?

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hey @Tnelz , mind if I add 2 cents? Don't know if anybody here is from CA or has even had the chance to try Goldcoast extracts but they're going to be making a drop of a few of their popular concentrate strains (in seed form). Looks like its gonna be lemon x thinmints, lemon x sour tangie, lemon x tangie, and lemon takeover in a limited drop. I'm not advertising for em in any way, just have tried their products and must say that if these are the beans used in their concentrates, then there is something real special to be had. Check out their instagram.

also...

Does anybody have some advice for how they process their ice hash, post sieve? My process is- run it as cold as possible and rinse as much possible particulates to achieve consistent light color. Next I pull the bags from the bucket and dry the hash through the screen with a shamois, pull the somewhat dried hash patty from the screen and dry for 20-24hrs, then freeze and microplane, then cure. Below is what consistency I've been getting.
View attachment 461083
Anyone know how people achieve that straight powdery consistency without drying it out a bunch and crushing it into dust?
Totally wish I could help u brother but it seems u do a whole lot more than me. Not a pro by any means in this area. Hopefully someone will chime in. As for the beans u r speaking of they sound like solid crosses and something I'd like to check out. Jumping on there ig right now! Positive vibes to ya!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I'm all over dragon age 3 bro!
I am still stuck on Pong . . . .
I don't think I have used my PS3 for much more than watching blue rays
But if they ever upgrade Tank or Pong I am in Brother Oh im so in....
Just sending out the funny Positives and super FlyJ Vibes,
PS
diggin on the Alion @TSTEW313 posted . . . . .
Thats some Dank loookin Budz

Peace FlyJ

Top Bottom