Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

Check out my IG post for more info on the traps.

I haven't applied anything nuclear, but I did order some nasty DuPont poison that should effectively eradicate them without poisoning my wife or my cat
I will do just that bro. Thanks.

masshole61

masshole61

Speaking of fungus gnats does anyone know a good place to buy gnatrol?
Ordered some off eBay from some guy but was not happy with the experience. I expected it to be in some kind of container, box, jar or whatever. Instead the clown put it in a plastic bag ( about a pound), taped it up and put that in a big postage envelope. I can only imagine what the post office thought when it burst open and the brown heroin looking powder exploded all over the place. Finally got what was left delivered to me in a clear envelope with an explanation and a few raised eyebrows. Aren't you the guy who always gets the brown envelopes from Spain?
Anyways, anyone know where to get it and what do you think of it?
Masshole61

Tnelz

Tnelz

Speaking of fungus gnats does anyone know a good place to buy gnatrol?
Ordered some off eBay from some guy but was not happy with the experience. I expected it to be in some kind of container, box, jar or whatever. Instead the clown put it in a plastic bag ( about a pound), taped it up and put that in a big postage envelope. I can only imagine what the post office thought when it burst open and the brown heroin looking powder exploded all over the place. Finally got what was left delivered to me in a clear envelope with an explanation and a few raised eyebrows. Aren't you the guy who always gets the brown envelopes from Spain?
Anyways, anyone know where to get it and what do you think of it?
Masshole61
Amazon has it. Also www.Domyownpestcontrol.com I've bought from both places.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Just checked both of those. Go Amazon. Domyownpestcontrol Only has the big buckets. Amazon has 500 grams for 44 bucks.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Something different.... in addition to cannabis, I also grow a few orchids... this is the oldest at over 3 years.

20150707 125907

20150707 125830

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

@CBDEMON is that "Where's Waldo" back ground?
My kids use to bring them books to me before bed almost every night.
No surer way to kill a buzz than finding Waldo:D

@SeaF0ur is that a Phalaenopsis?
I had a few ground orchids but have managed to steer clear of getting bit by that bug;)

@NaturalTherapy that bug trap is a great idea, love to see some details, not sure what or where IG is though

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Hey so I unfortunatley live in a bullshit state with bullshit laws...that being said im setting up a hoophouse out back thats like 8'x10' and want to add 2 4ft 12bulb HO t5 fixtures to supplement some light like from 7pm to 2am or so for veg then throw some 3000k bloo bulbs in at the endish of aug...I live on a ptretty secluded property but this year the fene is down around the property and no matter where I put the HH at least one neighbor (if they were really looking) can see it. Im wondering how much light will come thru the green film around the HH!?!?! Mye I could throw a tarp over it everynight or at least over the part that would face the neighbors so I don't fuck with air flow...Any better ideals??

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@CBDEMON is that "Where's Waldo" back ground?
My kids use to bring them books to me before bed almost every night.
No surer way to kill a buzz than finding Waldo:D

@SeaF0ur is that a Phalaenopsis?
I had a few ground orchids but have managed to steer clear of getting bit by that bug;)

@NaturalTherapy that bug trap is a great idea, love to see some details, not sure what or where IG is though
lol..IG= InstaGram

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

@Lazerus00 I don't think you really need that light on for that long
I use simple incandescent light bulbs same as you pump in a lamp
I set timer on 6am-8am then 7pm-10pm. That gives 'em 16 hrs, I've found that to be plenty.
I'd think that big fluorescent fixture might be too much shade

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@Lazerus00 I don't think you really need that light on for that long
I use simple incandescent light bulbs same as you pump in a lamp
I set timer on 6am-8am then 7pm-10pm. That gives 'em 16 hrs, I've found that to be plenty.
I'd think that big fluorescent fixture might be too much shade
how many bulbs ya think would be ok for 15 foot by 7 foot hoop house with like 10-15 plants?
Also do you use same bulbs for bloom or do you not us any while they are flowering?

Last edited:
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Yep, it's a Where's Waldo book from when I was a little one. @rubthe nub

@Lazerus00 You're just trying to supplement the light that they're not getting for the 18/6 cycle so you'd only need enough light to keep em' veggin away till you want to flip. No need to flood em' with light as if they were growing inside. I'd say that a couple small strip t5s would suffice and not be so bright as to arouse suspicion. They wouldn't even have to be running the entire time- I'd say once the sun is down just have it turn on around hr 16-18 to interrupt the dark period and keep em vegging. I would also use heavy black tarp instead of the green stuff if you're supp-ing light at night to minimize light leakage. You wont need bulbs at all during flower, just let them stay uncovered in natural light conditions once your area is getting 14/10 -13/11 and they will do their thing naturally.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

@Toaster79 @Ned Kelly looking great boyz. Keep it coming. All looking really good. Toast those r looking awesome. Wait till u see how big the fans get on the Dirty Harry. Awesome strain.

Hey NK, looks like they perked up :)

Respect!
Thanks to you both for the Kudos .6th day of flip so i left the lights the same for first five days and have just increased total by 300 w , really want to bring these home strong . If i rub the stems its straight sweet fuel funk . However theres a new smell in the room each week . this week seems to be watermelon lol. respect and good vibe to all .

Top Bottom