Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

What could also happen is 1 1k In the middle with 2 mars 2 4 or 7 hundreds on either side. Going to murder it no matter what happens. Respect

Pimp T

Pimp T

Obviously I'd go cmh but 1k's would smash I'd do one over head with xxxl hood no glass and 1 bare buld vertical, & and you smash brother.
My 2 cents
Respect
I run solistek 600w bulbs in my personal 4k mh pretty much cmh spectrum. I see you said youd run cmh over 1k why would you?

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

6' x 6' is actually a tough footprint
4 600's would be the shiz IMO
2 hps
2 mh
checkerboard style

Power OG

Power OG

I run solistek 600w bulbs in my personal 4k mh pretty much cmh spectrum. I see you said youd run cmh over 1k why would you?
The cmh are killing it bro, go check out homebrew420's grows, nice dense nugs in my opinion they are less wattage so you gonna save alil energy and they will easily hang with a 1000w hps
Respect

Tnelz

Tnelz

It run 2 315s to equal the 1k and still save on eltricity.. Without being long winded spectrum is unmateched and if u look at people like homebrew420 and many many others that's all they use. I feel that cmh is the best possible light for indoor if cost is out of the equation.

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

The cmh are killing it bro, go check out homebrew420's grows, nice dense nugs in my opinion they are less wattage so you gonna save alil energy and they will easily hang with a 1000w hps
Respect

Really?
I haven't heard very good things about them

Tnelz

Tnelz

Also a homeboy of mine runs them and is destroying it. Only thing i need 2 cmh to equal or better a 1k yield wise. So cost is an issue.

Pimp T

Pimp T

I thought about grabbing 2 of the the biggest mars instead of 2 solistek 4k full spectrum mhs but after owning the platinum led and getting a taste of its penitration etc. I just dont trust them for flower I definitely could be wrong though. Im sure they could produce just as good but definetely have to be netted with every single cola on top of the net with naked bottoms.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Im telling you the 1k in my 5x5 w the 600w vert is fucking killing it.
Of that I have no doubt. But 2 1ks over head would allow me much more of a footprint. Which is what I need unless I wanted to run the same amount of plants I already am. And seeing I'll have more space 1 1k isn't going to cut it and a vert light wouldn't increase my foot print.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I thought about grabbing 2 of the the biggest mars instead of 2 solistek 4k full spectrum mhs but after owning the platinum led and getting a taste of its penitration etc. I just dont trust them for flower I definitely could be wrong though. Im sure they could produce just as good but definetely have to be netted with every single cola on top of the net with naked bottoms.
Same dude running the cmh is the creator of truth lighting. Before cmh all he ran was led. Led Def fucks with the 1k u just need to pay a ton of money. Unless of course u run mars 2s. Couple 1600s ain't to bad and would kill.

Power OG

Power OG

Penitration is definitely not a issue, my boy down here is running 4-1600w and he has 7ft trees, they penitrate for sure, his room is proof Mars II leds are worth every penny.
Respect

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

I'm def familiar with what the glass does. However I'm of the mind air cooling allows u to get so much closer the loss from the glass is negligible. In the tent running an air cooled hood using a hyper 6 can I was able to keep my light 14 inches or maybe less above the plants. The way I will be setting up though will allow me to run a bare bulb. Just curious if I should go with the parabolic or a traditional hood without glass.
I see ... I got a 1k vertical bulb bout 12" from smaller plants and I guess bout same on side . I got a 250 mh too side where lil ones start

Pimp T

Pimp T

Hmm with that being said I juusst might squeeze 2 in for comparison next round now that is definetely an eye opener. But then again as with led that cost is always the hang up because for about 300 cheaper and less wattage I could grab 4 315 cmh greenbeams

Penitration is definitely not a issue, my boy down here is running 4-1600w and he has 7ft trees, they penitrate for sure, his room is proof Mars II leds are worth every penny.
Respect

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hmm with that being said I juusst might squeeze 2 in for comparison next round now that is definetely an eye opener.
If u ever have a chance to on to Facebook and check out Ian malcom. He's kind of a weirdo but a great dude. Has imo the best led lights available. Growers house did a decent review of the lights. Called truth lighting. Its on YouTube. But screw YouTube check out his grows. As of late they are cmh and led but if u go back a ways he was 100 percent led. Dude grows trees man and absolutely kills. Led is def comprable but the price even if we are talking mars is high. Although mars is much more affordable.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

For cost cutting I read an article about less light more weight ? It was in a skunk mag from April 2015?

Top Bottom