Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Here's my free time at its best .next will be leaf of life . Post it when it's done. Post a thread for some leaf art

organix4207

organix4207

I run into the same issue have a plant count of 5 and would love to do the perpetual thing. Only way I can seem to do it is with one mother two in veg & two in flower. That doesn't leave me any cutting room etc .
Any ideas ?
Going to run the dj short blueberry in my new room.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

I run into the same issue have a plant count of 5 and would love to do the perpetual thing. Only way I can seem to do it is with one mother two in veg & two in flower. That doesn't leave me any cutting room etc .
Any ideas ?
Maybe make veg area bigger? Or is it a number issue.

Toaster79

Toaster79

I have first confirmed female :) Plant is showing sex really early. I call it Sensi #1, since it comes from a Sensi Seeds Indoor mix (25 reg seeds):

20150712 175739

Others are also doing great :D

Purple Trainwrecks:

20150713 222954

707 Headband:

20150713 222931

Sensi #2

20150713 222924

Dirty Harrys

20150713 223000

And a slacker coming to life

20150714 225344

This run is gonna be fun for sure, especially identifying those Sensis :D

Good karma

Keep it green!

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

I have first confirmed female :) Plant is showing sex really early. I call it Sensi #1, since it comes from a Sensi Seeds Indoor mix (25 reg seeds):

View attachment 522693

Purple Trainwrecks:

View attachment 522694

707 Headband:

View attachment 522695

Sensi #2

View attachment 522696

Dirty Harrys

View attachment 522697

View attachment 522698

Good karma

Keep it green!
Very healthy and happy it shows☺ Nice

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

View attachment 522693

Purple Trainwrecks:

View attachment 522694

707 Headband:

View attachment 522695

Sensi #2

View attachment 522696

Dirty Harrys

View attachment 522697

View attachment 522698

Good karma

Keep it green!
Are the bigger ones in flower ? That headband looks nice !☺

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Ah man just dropped my my dome and it broke Ahhh man . Got back up nail that's 2 domes one month. glad that there cheap.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Thanks for your thoughts but I run mine either every week or every two depending on strain!!! I keep around 200 plants on hand at all times and 12 mothers so it's not a case of making the buds on time or faster than what I already do or making them quality I got that part down fairly well, like everyone else i do still need a second set of eyes occasionally to diagnose issues or think of new ways to setup may 23 hydro systems in my 2 rooms
(of course not all at once) but as many as I can at once I kinda have like a
Hydro fett iv always said they got big beautiful tits they don't talk back but if you don't care for them you can make them sad hell if it had a large enough hole I would put Peter in it and go about marrying a new girl every three or four months :) I am getting my perpetual back in order now as that room has been hardly used since I spend so much time at the factory farm but now that I don't have a job on top of a job on top of having an actual full time labor job. I can now put her back together and get her back on schedule with the other three rooms we also lost our large vegg area in the green houses so this is why I am trying to get as many systems in there as possible got alot to keep up with in there need to pull 45 a week from cloner and drop 45 vegg out of the room for various others hence the three 52x52x7 flood tables and the other 4x4 plus the dripper going to get my old water farms out too iv just got way to much stuff lol so again I thank you for your time and thoughts but in this case I think iv got it on pretty well. My issue is where do I go to get rid of my excess flowers and what I mainly work with my oils??? since it is a gigantic NO on dispensaries Of any kind plus I'm not blackmarket seller and only a few ommp friends we are all growers so don't want to BUY the others stuff but trade genetics other than for comparison since we tend to run a few of the same strains from time to time and mostly we got the genes we have from each other .... Any suggestions on that one bud? ?? and just so you know my flower is 175oz firm 200oz for 29%+ firm 32 and up well let's not get outa hand here iv only got one test like this and it was not mine but I want it. I have never been told no at a cash dispenser or med members unless they did not have any money to spend....I get constant return clients as well telling me that I am a little bit more expensive than the other but mine is always better quality but these small frys dont buy lb and qp evey few days like my others did broke one moved the other idk prison for doing what he did out there.... not really sure.
Well it's cool that you are into quality for a patient. I was out for a few days and another buddy grabbed for me . It was cheap and shit . Sent it back . Called my boy and did the ride , also suspension. Fo life long story! 200oz But PRIMO

Pimp T

Pimp T

Damn so whats goin to happen
Thanks for the pics guys. For the record please don't apologize for posting whatever u want to post. Drop any pic knowledge jokes feelings literally whatever. Your all welcome do do what u choose here no judgements no complaints. That's why I set this up. So long as it's within the parameters of what logic allows post it. I love it all. Everyone is welcome to do or say whatever they want to. Got a great roster of growers and extremely wise men and women here. Thank u all for ur contributions. @buttercream what is that cross? She's a beauty. @420 lyfePpP I'm extremely impressed what ur pushing out. Hard to believe ur getting there with zero nutrients. Impressive and id love to talk more on ur growing style. I assure u nutrients do work. Lol. However I don't really feel that any 1 nutrient company is really much better than another. I have my preferences but have used everything. I also feel we probably use more than we need ur pics are obvious proof of that. I've grown in promix and could've never made it through with no nutrients. Again id love to talk about ur style. Much respect y'all. Got a fire inspection tomorrow so I'll be breaking down the room and it's no small task. Lol.
to all those precious cuts?

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

So I was reading some guy on some thread say how Terpenator workds by stressing out your plant and how if you have any additional stresses it could cause more damage. If there is any truth to that it makes me wonder if by having heat stress in my tent and using Terpenator every watering if that accounts for any of the problems I had???hmmmmmm

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

I

View attachment 522693

Purple Trainwrecks:

View attachment 522694

707 Headband:

View attachment 522695

Sensi #2

View attachment 522696

Dirty Harrys

View attachment 522697

View attachment 522698

Good karma

Keep it green!
I get excited when I see my girls pop up! I have a slacker in my garden also has a slacker think it may be hermieing out . Was Tryin too 'force' flower . Don't think it worked out. Lol

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

Any ideas ?

5 is a tough number to try and run true perpetual.
I think I'd try and go big with that count. One plant per light in flower
Keep mother and veg #1 under a 4' multi bulb T-5
veg #2 under a 400 or 600, probably 10-15 gallon pot size min. Grow 'em multi-topped, short broad canopy
2 in flower under 600's or 1k's
Nice big plant like that should net you 8 zips minimum.
If you get a 8-9 week strain, that would let you pull every 4-4.5 weeks
Go OG style, figure 10 weeks. So you'd pull every 5 weeks
Either way gives ya about 2 zips a week;)

I wouldn't worry about room for "cloning". I'd just 'air layer' a branch of the mother.
Then when you're ready to harvest/rotate plants you'd have a clone already rooted and ready.
I'm no lawyer but, I'd think the 'air layered' plant wouldn't count as a 'plant' because it's still attached and
supported by the mother

Latest posts

Top Bottom