Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

I'd like to play in your sand box.
I'm five weeks into 12/12 on the remainders of a summer seed grow pulled into the basement 6 September.

A free seed named Peshawar (or Malberry) (one on each side in the back) is stretching out of control and the flowers are very spindly. It's growing past and into the lights.
View attachment 449470
Pulled a few nanners on a Freezeland,(front left) and cut a few moldy tops off another. Looks almost ready to harvest anyway. Yes, I said five weeks. I checked.

And the beauty of the bunch is my one Sin Mint Cookies.
View attachment 449471
Frosty at five! And good size too.

Thanks Tnelz for making a place to put this.

There's a nice Bubba in the back getting covered by the Afgani.
Need to fix that in the morning.
Sinmint looking phenomenal in the very least! Glad to have you here bro. Keep it coming.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Just wanted to shout out @TortureKill ! Thanks for taking the time out to send some real positive stuff my way! Here are some positive vibes sent back your way!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Sorry about the sideways pics. Alion by pnwroots. Healthy as hell. In Coco. Loving the cyco Coco. Getting uppotted into a three gallon Oxy pot and into bloom tomorrow! Love this strain. Thanks @powerog @greendot @pnwroots!
20141014 183150
20141014 183141

Tnelz

Tnelz

Maximum yeild indoor grow like a pro expo is this Sunday. Just went over the distributor list. So many awesome companies will be there. Hope to see meet and smoke with some of you! I'll be wearing the @loompa farms t-shirt (thank u power and loompa) with the yeti on the back!

Power OG

Power OG

Maximum yeild indoor grow like a pro expo is this Sunday. Just went over the distributor list. So many awesome companies will be there. Hope to see meet and smoke with some of you! I'll be wearing the @loompa farms t-shirt (thank u power and loompa) with the yeti on the back!
Hope y'all have a blast my brother! Wish I could be there but the next mecca cup will do. This Our YeAr,NoTime for ToMuchBullshit. Enjoy the expo bet you the only Loompa t-shirt in the crowd.
#FlameGang #GetYaBenniesUP

north knect

north knect

Just stopped by ur csi thread. Can't wait to c what u do with those. I was actually gifted a few cornbreads the sour Bubba and another that I can't remember maybe @Power OG will stop by and let us know th third one that we have. In any case ur a true pro and can't wait to see how those turn out.
Cornbread!!?? I soo missed the drop on those a few months ago and haven't seen them since..those folks u gifted them to we're truly lucky!!:banghead:

Power OG

Power OG

Cornbread!!?? I soo missed the drop on those a few months ago and haven't seen them since..those folks u gifted them to we're truly lucky!!:banghead:
My CornBread Bubba, Sour BubbA and Bubs Dogbud are being upotted this weekend and run with my Loompa gear Silver Bubsters and Yeti bx2's. Thanks for the kind words bro. I just like to stay humble and pay it forward. I believe in karma and Respect. I will update nspecta thread this weekend.

Top Bottom