Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
burn4me

burn4me

Here's my yeti #1. This is week 4 pic. Week 5 update tonight.
Downloadfile
Downloadfile 1

And here is a couple of Motas lbl x lc
IMG 20141016 000229
IMG 20141016 000329
IMG 20141016 000343

burn4me

burn4me

Awesome as usual bro. U don't give urself enough credit Jon. Seriously dude ur killing it. So glad that Lucas helped u rock it. Keep doing ur thing homie! Hope to hear from your cracker ass soon to! 5 alive baby! Lol!
lmao
Thanks bro im trying thats for sure but with time comes knowledge. Nowhere near where i would like to be. But do have huge goals for them days to come. Really the genetics ive used have done the work. I just water and love em. Not gonna lie i did baby the shit out of this plant. And idk shit from shit but other than a little tlc she only got a tea made from local forrest compost. But she exploded over the lulu and ww x pp. Ww x pp being my bext fav. Shes up to be flipped in 1-2 weeks. Then lulu to follow. What i find depends if it stays among top 3. Gc cut from a fellow farmer is first up for sure so 2 more to choose out of what i have. Dont like waiting for og types(im impatient) but this yeti #1 i have is beastly. Very early trich production and good amounts too. So depending it just may have a spot. I really like this cheese cut too. Its flowers are rock hard and nodes are incredibly tight. Maybe the hempy has to do with how she is producing but she is a nice specimen. Updates are coming but pc is fucked up right at this moment lol.thanks again bro and you know 6 in the mix bro!

Tnelz

Tnelz

What's good all? Finally got the time to pop my last five lung candy x killer queen from Mota. Still very excited about these beans and hoping to find a killer pheno. As soon as they break ground I'll get some pics and keep the log right here.

Tnelz

Tnelz

What's good all? Finally got the time to pop my last five lung candy x killer queen from Mota. Still very excited about these beans and hoping to find a killer pheno. As soon as they break ground I'll get some pics and keep the log right here.
For the record I dropped five to soak and after about 36 hours all had tails and went into root riots. The plugs were soaked for three hours in a bacterial tea that was about 15 hours into brewing. Should really give those girls a leg up! Fingers crossed!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Not sure why my pics are coming up sideways but f it. Lol. Buds are stacking nicely and I should end up with a pretty good yeild. Plants are in different stages about two weeks apart. I'll be adding one of my pnwroots alion the end of next week as well. Can't wait for the sour bb to be done. Not a great yeilder but the smell and Frost level is special. Get a very pronounced bb smell in the front and strong sour lemon undertones. Just really different. Just want to send a shout to @homebrew420 . Just want to thank you publicly! Good vibes to everyone!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Blown away by the expo. Everyone was awesome. Met kyle kushman. He gave me a couple grams of sour amnesia! Pretty cool cat! Peep the stuff I got! @logic i was letting everyone I talked to know about the farm. All the vendors were like please post good things about us. Lol. Told them I'd call it Lil I see it! I'd say I'm most excited to try cycos entire line up as well as xtreme but talk about alot of bottles. Actually think I'll run green planet right away on Motas stuff in the h&g Coco. Excited. Lol. Better than Christmas!
#flamegang
20141019 172503

Tnelz

Tnelz

Blown away by the expo. Everyone was awesome. Met kyle kushman. He gave me a couple grams of sour amnesia! Pretty cool cat! Peep the stuff I got! @logic i was letting everyone I talked to know about the farm. All the vendors were like please post good things about us. Lol. Told them I'd call it Lil I see it! I'd say I'm most excited to try cycos entire line up as well as xtreme but talk about alot of bottles. Actually think I'll run green planet right away on Motas stuff in the h&g Coco. Excited. Lol. Better than Christmas!
#flamegang View attachment 451222
Oh also got two bottles of the enhancer co2 stuff. Anyone use that yet?

masshole61

masshole61

Walked out of the expo with 2 gravita 600's for $100 each at the last minute.
Also got an aptus ambassador pack for the donut. I walked around filling my swag bag like a drunken seagull. Had to go back to my car and drop off a ton of stuff and go back for seconds. You west coast guys are used to this but to us it was cannna-heaven. Can't wait til next year!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Walked out of the expo with 2 gravita 600's for $100 each at the last minute.
Also got an aptus ambassador pack for the donut. I walked around filling my swag bag like a drunken seagull. Had to go back to my car and drop off a ton of stuff and go back for seconds. You west coast guys are used to this but to us it was cannna-heaven. Can't wait til next year!
Made two trips to the whip. Lol. Could've made three. Couldn't agree with you more bro. U scored on the gavitas! It was crazy. Made a ton of contacts!

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Not much.. But this will be my 1st Hempy grow. Been in soil for years, using just the KISS method. Will start these in solo's with some coco & perlite, and uppot to 2 gal buckets with all chunky perlite. Peace Donny P
DSC05284

Latest posts

Top Bottom