Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I've been trimming and deserve a laugh... y'all should have one too...

NV0rThm

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

interesting... most folks I know played with the lil rolly polly pillbugs as kids...
never saw and deff never played with those fuckers...I was more of the collect and play with the brown and black furry caterpillars..lol...occasionally bringing home tree frogs and newts too...lol

giggles

giggles

now you just sound like my older brothers...hahahaha....I am the youngest of 3 and got a nice split of ass kickings and public embarrassments that would be enough for 10 lives

Haha I was always pretty nice to my sis, except when I found creepy crawlers laying around that I knew she hated and would jump like crazy. I think I helped improve her vertical actually lol :P

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

2 days before I went on a trip I kept hearing a cricket in the house at night. Tried to find it but couldnt. didnt really think too much about it. I come home from my trip and my room is fucked everybody but my stardawg is chewed up. FUCK CRICKETS! up side I took cuts of everybody before I left and I have new cuts comin in ill be able to throw in the mix instead of having to wait....
Yo that sucks or bites really someone warned me bout that not long ago. Too hear it is even messed up .. Good luck in the re-build .PpP

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Learn from my situation buy diatomaceous earth spread it around your perimeter of your house doorways and windows. I always see crickets in my garage at night but never had one inside in the 7 years ive been staying here oh well itll give me a chance to start fresh shit was way to tall to even flower when I got back anyway. Now I know a 3 week veg will be perfect instead of 6
Turn a negative into a positive. Good luck man .

Pimp T

Pimp T

Thanks man all is good
Yo that sucks or bites really someone warned me bout that not long ago. Too hear it is even messed up .. Good luck in the re-build .PpP
the back up clones are now back in vegging and waiting to be flowered in 2 3 weeks. I didnt lose anything but time.

FYI

Anybody whos having a crawling insects problem crickets roach fleas caterpiller etc. Use diatomaceous earth spread around the perimeter of your house all cracks crevices doorways and window sills it works. In my garage I put a bowl of water right in the middle of the garage spread diatomaceous earth from corner to corner. Woke up this morning and found about 20 insects of different kinds on their backs. Best part is diatomaceous is not harmful and you can actually eat it all it is is finely powdered silica that cuts and dehydrates the insects. I put some under the fridge cabinets closets and shit just for good measure. Diatomaceous earth can also be top dressed between waterings to kill gnats

Last edited:
Pimp T

Pimp T

Also thanks to everyone who helped me to get rid of my excess nutes lights and beans. I have one more sale. 2 apollo 1000w dialable ballast with box and warranty 1 400w phantom ballast 2 1000w genesis hps bulbs 1 genesis 400w mh bulb 3 6inch cool tubes and 1 valubrite air coolable hood for sale for cheaper than youll buy anywhere all have been used for exactly 65day s with boxes and warranties pm if your interested

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

I completely agree... legalization will be used against common growers...
and lol... I didn't really fit in on "the bus"... too much of a free thinker I suppose... that and I lacked the proper superiority complex... I never put out for the tibetan purple barley... just made SST's with the inferior normal barley... lmfao
Thank goodness for that, I really think those dudes need to get off their high horse. Lolol, I knew I liked ya bro. This just cements your place in my heart lol. Hope everyone's been doing well,

sorry If I missed ya @Power OG I knew you were getting married while I was in your state. Got kicked down some beautiful WiFi while I was out there hunting Gators. Once again congrats bro. Keepers are hard to find, both in seeds and in women haha

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Hey all anyone have any info on a strain called oregon snow . I have a few hybrids with it in them and can find no info into this mysterious strain . yep hit all the strain sites .

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Thanks man all is good

the back up clones are now back in vegging and waiting to be flowered in 2 3 weeks. I didnt lose anything but time.

FYI

Anybody whos having a crawling insects problem crickets roach fleas caterpiller etc. Use diatomaceous earth spread around the perimeter of your house all cracks crevices doorways and window sills it works. In my garage I put a bowl of water right in the middle of the garage spread diatomaceous earth from corner to corner. Woke up this morning and found about 20 insects of different kinds on their backs. Best part is diatomaceous is not harmful and you can actually eat it all it is is finely powdered silica that cuts and dehydrates the insects. I put some under the fridge cabinets closets and shit just for good measure. Diatomaceous earth can also be top dressed between waterings to kill gnats
So I got dogs . Is it nontoxic. ? I've had a couple lil f#$@?&: ! Chew some holes last crop . .

organix4207

organix4207

The tent is 1x1x2m so roughly double the size my closet was.

I have no Idea what's to be expected from this setup. So far I have grown only with lights I built myself so have no experience whatsoever with other lights that's why I can't give you any input on how it will perform comparing to other type of lights.

What I'm after is results comparable to 315W CMH.

Should have done a dry run before putting my plants inthere. Temps got up to 95°F and plants looked exhausted. Gave them foliar with cold water and opened up the tent so they perked right up and temps droped down to 86°F. Already have some 1.5L bottles of water in the freezer so will put them infron of intake to cool down the incoming air and drop the temps a bit. Also have a cold mist humidifier ordered since rh dropped to 35%. It's back up to 60% now as the tent is opened but need to get those parameters in check before I flip since the tent will have to stay closed.

The weather is brutal these days and am hoping for some cooler days.

+++++Vibes
Is there anyway you could seal in the LED assembly and essentially make it a vented hood ? I know where I live. Would have to be done in the summer months or run air conditioning. I personally shut the indoor down for the summer fire it back up the end of September.

Latest posts

Top Bottom