Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toaster79

Toaster79

Is there anyway you could seal in the LED assembly and essentially make it a vented hood ? I know where I live. Would have to be done in the summer months or run air conditioning. I personally shut the indoor down for the summer fire it back up the end of September.

Anything is possible. Might have to do it myself since the temps get up to 95°F when I completely close the tent. Simple casing with a flange attached to exhaust fan shoul do the trick.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Is there anyway you could seal in the LED assembly and essentially make it a vented hood ? I know where I live. Would have to be done in the summer months or run air conditioning. I personally shut the indoor down for the summer fire it back up the end of September.
Sorry too hear that but if I could get outdoors I'd be there . Cheaper and mama earth take good care of it and the sun god☺​

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Got my first nugs of SD dry ☺. Got some seeds too pop in couple weeks little ones are a week away from the room .☺
New life peeking out

SourDank

SourDank

Yeti "Big Easy"cut View attachment 524760 View attachment 524761
Yeti "#7 " cutView attachment 524762 View attachment 524763Hope everyone is enjoying their week.
Peace Brothers
Damn dude...those look incredible. They look just as dank as any OG cut I've seen.

How do you like them compared to the clone only cuts? And I'm sure I or someone else has asked this 1000 times so I apologize in advance, but which one do you like better smoking and growing wise? Respect homie

Power OG

Power OG

Damn dude...those look incredible. They look just as dank as any OG cut I've seen.

How do you like them compared to the clone only cuts? And I'm sure I or someone else has asked this 1000 times so I apologize in advance, but which one do you like better smoking and growing wise? Respect homie
I prefer the Yeti, has better vigor and structure leading to a bigger yeilding OG plus shes potent! Loompa's HeadBand is different than any OG as far as taste and it definitely comes through in the Yeti. My opinion Yeti all day unless its up against her mother HeadBand and she could still possibly take the prize. Fuely Candy OG Kush
Respect brother

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Had blueberry o.g. last time pretty sure it's goin this time but not 100% . I've got mixed seeds . Starting to get track of them. ☺ kinda like a suprise with each and every one . That's a beast☺

Toaster79

Toaster79

We had a rough day today

20150723 223528

But came back after ten minutes

20150723 231228

Breweng a tea with green compost molasses and mycorrhiza for tomorrow. The soil pH seems to got off the chart and they started fading a bit so topdressed some Epsom yesterday and watered in. If the tea doesn't do the trick will have to up pot sooner as I thought. But they have been in those little pots for six weeks now and only had water.

Positive vibes!

giggles

giggles

Had a good time just sitting with the plants tonight. Made me think about lots. I'm not a perfect person and I know I've done wrong to many people but it's the past and I'm working to become a better person. Sure a couple things they are saying are true but the extent it has been taken now just is to much. It's not easy changing your life when you were a piece of shit for so many years. I was addicted to meth for other 4 years and OD multiple times. I thank my wife everyday for showing me there was a reason to live and to care about someone other then just myself. To anyone I've done wrong I'm sorry, I know sorry can't fix it but I just want to put it out there. I guess if you don't like me that's okay with me, I can't make you like me, I can't change what I've done. All I can ask if that you know I am sorry for everything. I'm just here to share my experiences with this plant and don't want any drama. I'm sure many of you have heard things about me but don't judge someone before you really know them. Sorry for the rambling I just wanted to get that out there. Also don't want anyone think I'm complaining. I'm just venting.

Have some more pics I took while I was down there.
IMG 9001
IMG 9021
IMG 9026

IMG 9044 2
IMG 9058
IMG 9092
IMG 9093
IMG 9067
IMG 9072
IMG 9080

Hope everyone has a great weekend, One love guys, never forget the ones you love as you never know what tomorrow will bring.

IMG 9044 2
IMG 9058
IMG 9067
IMG 9072
IMG 9080
IMG 9092
IMG 9093
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Had a good time just sitting with the plants tonight. Made me think about lots. I'm not a perfect person and I know I've done wrong to many people but it's the past and I'm working to become a better person. Sure a couple things they are saying are true but the extent it has been taken now just is to much. It's not easy changing your life when you were a piece of shit for so many years. I was addicted to meth for other 4 years and OD multiple times. I thank my wife everyday for showing me there was a reason to live and to care about someone other then just myself. To anyone I've done wrong I'm sorry, I know sorry can't fix it but I just want to put it out there. I guess if you don't like me that's okay with me, I can't make you like me, I can't change what I've done. All I can ask if that you know I am sorry for everything. I'm just here to share my experiences with this plant and don't want any drama. I'm sure many of you have heard things about me but don't judge someone before you really know them. Sorry for the rambling I just wanted to get that out there. Also don't want anyone think I'm complaining. I'm just venting.

Have some more pics I took while I was down there.
View attachment 524873 View attachment 524874 View attachment 524875
View attachment 524883 View attachment 524884 View attachment 524888 View attachment 524889 View attachment 524885 View attachment 524886 View attachment 524887
Hope everyone has a great weekend, One love guys, never forget the ones you love as you never know what tomorrow will bring.
Hey man I too sit and chill in my garden . I hear you on the past.. I was told that misery needs company, so many people are fake . My wife has been the difference between life and death. I don't go out my house cus of stupidity. My sanctuary is with my dogs wife and the ladies ☺ . Hope it works out for u and the family . Keep ur head up . PpP peace and good vibes.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Got this girl with spots on leafs I think it had something to do with water in pot and no air my bad don't want to lose her any thou
ghts. ? Would be appreciated. Have put more holes and it's drinking .☺

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Ya know, reading some of the last few post its crazy to see how many people are in the same boat if not similar boat as you! I was a heroin junkie for more of my life then not. For the longest time I thought I would die that way. A cpl years ago I hit as far bottom as I could before death and somehow got thru it. For the next 6 months to a year even thou I was clean I felt completely empty! It wasn't until I smoked with my brother which I hadn't done in forever, that I remembered not only how much I love to blaze but how interested I was in growing. There have been a number of things that have helped me stay clean but I have to say that leading the charge is cannabis and growing! I have come to know myself well and know what situations I can and can't be in without terrible outcomes and I can honestly say that I don't even think of dope anymore! I don't take anymore prescriptions bc of my ADHD, depression, anxiety, and "rage"(so the doctor says)...I found that cannabis has been my miracle!! Anyway just wanted to vent a lil and let anybody else out there know there is always another way and there is always light at the end of the tunnel, no matter how dark...Have a great rest of the week guys!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom