Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toaster79

Toaster79

Does anyone think its weird that 1 or 2 of my plants decided that they wanna grow one side of shoots more then the other? Again it is only on 2 of the plants and it is receiving even light and everything. Its just weird, like one side grew more then 2in before the other side even decided to start growing. Anthhing I should be concerned about? Ill get a few pics when i can....

I've been asking myself that same question. I have plants from different strains doing that. One for example has a huge single axial branch where all the others are inferior. Maybe clumps of hot soil boosting a part of the plant grow stronger but on the other hand I've noticed that actually one half of the plant is growing stronger. Like branches one above another are growing stronger than the other side across them and the pattern beeing repeated over and over. The funny thing is I keep rotating those pots but that doesnt change anything.

I'm really curious if well get a logic explanation here ;)

Keep it green everyone!

SourDank

SourDank

Time to trim the rest of the Yeti's and get them jarred.View attachment 529101Respect
At least you got some nice fresh scissors man, nothing more aggravating than trying to trim some sticky dank to satisfaction with trimmers that are more than a round or 2 old. Good problems though

And on that Cali Conn note, I ordered OSD just because I wanted the Chem 91bx2, the attitude promo, and I grew the C91bx2 last year? I believe. Well anyway, got 2 females, they were absolutely 100% trash. Both smelled like artificial strawberries, but it was nothing to write home about. Ok resin, but they hermed and seeded everything around it. First and last time it happened. And I know herms happen, but in a otherwise herm free room with plenty of other seed plants, they sucked. I love Chem, the entire family. There was NOTHING Chem about these plants, and this is a bx2. I know it's a very very small sample but I would of expected at least some chem traits in at least one. With all the great breeders out these days, that's the first and last Cali connection pack I'll run.

Last edited:
SpitXFire

SpitXFire

Never ran Cali Conn, never will. Its the dudes attitude I have a problem with... "herming gear? fuck you noob" "poor germ rate? fuck you noob" "Not very potent? fuck you noob" Not sure whether or not any of anyones claims are factual, I can't bc never ran his gear, but its that blameless 'who me?' attitude that I can't stand. Dude can't even take actual concerns seriously, how can I as a consumer feel comfortable about lodging a complaint? HIs gear maybe 10/10 top shelf elite keeper cut material every time, but with custy service like that and swearing everyone is a "hater" I can't get behind. I should know that Swerve should at least be taking my concerns into consideration even if he does nothing to compensate or reimburse, just an assurance of looking into it would be nice.. Tons of kiddies out there that can't actually grow sure, as well as those trying to scam free beans, but when an overwhelming amount of former consumers speak ill of them, makes me wary... If I got a gift pack or a cut sure, I'll run em, but I believe in voting with your dollar... Sorry not trying to shit on anyone's parade

Power OG

Power OG

At least you got some nice fresh scissors man, nothing more aggravating than trying to trim some sticky dank to satisfaction with trimmers that are more than a round or 2 old. Good problems though

And on that Cali Conn note, I ordered OSD just because I wanted the Chem 91bx2, the attitude promo, and I grew the C91bx2 last year? I believe. Well anyway, got 2 females, they were absolutely 100% trash. Both smelled like artificial strawberries, but it was nothing to write home about. Ok resin, but they hermed and seeded everything around it. First and last time it happened. And I know herms happen, but in a otherwise herm free room with plenty of other seed plants, they sucked. I love Chem, the entire family. There was NOTHING Chem about these plants, and this is a bx2. I know it's a very very small sample but I would of expected at least some chem traits in at least one. With all the great breeders out these days, that's the first and last Cali connection pack I'll run.
Cant argue about cali connection there's way more negative than positive but i promise there 818 Headband is super dank, loud greasy fuel great high and i found 2 phenos that i lost that i wish i still had.
Respect

giggles

giggles

@SpitXFire I completely agree with you and that's exactly why I've never given them any of my money. Both Cali conn gear I've run were both freebies. Customer service is number one and treat your customers like crap they're gonna go else where. There is plenty of other breeders I'd rather give my money too.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I've been asking myself that same question. I have plants from different strains doing that. One for example has a huge single axial branch where all the others are inferior. Maybe clumps of hot soil boosting a part of the plant grow stronger but on the other hand I've noticed that actually one half of the plant is growing stronger. Like branches one above another are growing stronger than the other side across them and the pattern beeing repeated over and over. The funny thing is I keep rotating those pots but that doesnt change anything.

I'm really curious if well get a logic explanation here ;)

Keep it green everyone!
HA! I did the same thing! Kept thinking well this side MUST be getting more light! And even changing what row certain plants were in..lol... Its not like im overly concerned or anything but it has deff sparked my interest!

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

I'm running a bagseed from a cali connection alien og that her med and this thing is chronic. I have no other experience with his other gear and don't really have an interest to honestly. I've got a freebie louis og xiii. I'm sure I'll grow it out if it doesn't herm. Hahha

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

All I can say is fuck yeah . Thanks to the brother that hooked me up .

SourDank

SourDank

Cant argue about cali connection there's way more negative than positive but i promise there 818 Headband is super dank, loud greasy fuel great high and i found 2 phenos that i lost that i wish i still had.
Respect
Man I've seen some real fire from swerves gear, I'd say 3-4 years ago my buddy had a sick pheno of Julius Ceasar. I loved that stuff, and I've seen a lot of dank online from his stuff as well. I guess when you got people like Bodhi, Loompa, JJ, 303, archive etc I'd rather just not risk it. But I definitely wouldn't say swerve doesn't have dank in his gear, because that would be a lie.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Hi bro's being an aussie im a little out of the loop . who is swerve and who is obsult, what are there claim to fame and such . One of you older members maybe or who ever knows . Just keep coming across the names .

Tnelz

Tnelz

What up y'all. I'm pretty sure I told y'all about my rather large at least for me pheno hunt. Just popped five goji og 5 for 5, 5 Christmas cookies from exotic 5 for 5, stank boyz seeds mrs butterworts apricot og x gsc 5 for 5, novicaine from mota 3 for 5 , goo head and fooberry from green goo labs both 5 for 5, truth serum from Pisces genetics 2 for 2, 3 underdog og 3 for 3. Should be interesting. Loving everything about Rockwool. I'll get some pics up soon. All Goin into soil or coco Loco tonight. Oh 5 for 5 og kush dad x green crack mom.

SourDank

SourDank

What up y'all. I'm pretty sure I told y'all about my rather large at least for me pheno hunt. Just popped five goji og 5 for 5, 5 Christmas cookies from exotic 5 for 5, stank boyz seeds mrs butterworts apricot og x gsc 5 for 5, novicaine from mota 3 for 5 , goo head and fooberry from green goo labs both 5 for 5, truth serum from Pisces genetics 2 for 2, 3 underdog og 3 for 3. Should be interesting. Loving everything about Rockwool. I'll get some pics up soon. All Goin into soil or coco Loco tonight. Oh 5 for 5 og kush dad x green crack mom.
That right there is gonna be a dope pheno hunt, make sure you throw up some pics of those bitches when it get interesting homie.

SourDank

SourDank

What's up everyone.

Power OG turned me on to this thread, & I'm down to talk about "whatever." In fact, I'm very skilled in talking about "whatever" lol. Just reading the last couple pages to see if I can catch up.
Welcome brother, if you skills are even half of P's I'm sure you'll have plenty of fire to contribute.

Top Bottom