Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

@greenbush no offense but this is why I will never have a cat! Haha! But that really sucks man. My dog used to try and do stuff like that but they're much easier to teach and aren't as hard headed. Nice looking plants!

tobh

tobh

Supporter
@greenbush been there man. Had an ex with a lazy tabby, fat little bastard. One day had my seedlings sitting on the couch in the window behind my head and I start hearing nom sounds. Look back and the punk had already eaten two of them down to their initial set of single blade leaves and was working on a third. Needless to say, I learned after they grew back that if I threw him a leaf or two while I was tending to the ladies, he'd leave the rest of them alone. Not all cats do that though, my most recent ex's cat couldn't care less about the plant. Hell, he didn't even want anything to do with the fresh catnip I was growing for him. Guess they're like humans, to each their own.

giggles

giggles

@tobh i had one cat that would go crazy to get it and the catnip in the room. Then I've got a fat momma who is scared of it lol. Her downfall is she loves to climb in the deep freeze when you open the door.

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

@MrBelvedere just not too much at one time lol it can dry your skin out, it's got astringent properties

tobh

tobh

Supporter
@tobh i had one cat that would go crazy to get it and the catnip in the room. Then I've got a fat momma who is scared of it lol. Her downfall is she loves to climb in the deep freeze when you open the door.

That could be bad. Same ex with the plant eater wound up cooking a kitten in the clothes dryer one night. Terrible experience, valuable lesson. To this day whether there's a cat in the house or not, I check to ensure nothing living is inside of it before I run a load.

giggles

giggles

That could be bad. Same ex with the plant eater wound up cooking a kitten in the clothes dryer one night. Terrible experience, valuable lesson. To this day whether there's a cat in the house or not, I check to ensure nothing living is inside of it before I run a load.

Dude! Our cat that loves the freezer also fricken loves the dryer too! I'm the same way bro. I check everything too.

Sorry bout the kitty in the dryer tho. That had to been horrible. I just had to put down one of my cats who got in a fight and got FeLV. It was so hard for me to do. She was my best friend, also the one who loved the plants.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Dude! Our cat that loves the freezer also fricken loves the dryer too! I'm the same way bro. I check everything too.

Sorry bout the kitty in the dryer tho. That had to been horrible. I just had to put down one of my cats who got in a fight and got FeLV. It was so hard for me to do. She was my best friend, also the one who loved the plants.

I'm sorry for your loss. It's real hard putting a pet down but sometimes it's more humane and less selfish than watching them suffer for however long it takes for them to finally give in to their illness.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Anybody got on idea on where I can get a 50in plant saucer? I know its ridiculous but the diameter of the pot is 47 or 48in...Or if anyone has any ideas on what i could use as an alternative I would really appreciate it!! Thanks in advance guys!!

water heater/boiler drip pan....

Max Frost

Max Frost

@jumpincactus @Oom pah pah Moondawg day 49, she shows no signs of stopping and not a nut in sight...
View attachment 528776 View attachment 528778 View attachment 528779 View attachment 528780

Isnt salicylic acid aloe veras rooting compound and silicic acid fasilitor

Salicylic acid is in a lot of acne face gels, same stuff?

Boyz...I used to work in the healthcare field. If I remember correctly...that's nothing more than plain ol' aspirin!! How much $ they charging? lol??

Anybody got on idea on where I can get a 50in plant saucer? I know its ridiculous but the diameter of the pot is 47 or 48in...Or if anyone has any ideas on what i could use as an alternative I would really appreciate it!! Thanks in advance guys!!

How bout the lid from a huge outdoor rubber trashcan? Or just cut an old one and use the bottom of it (after washing it out of course). You could just buy a new one if the $ don't matter.

Farmers, check out what my cat did lastnight. Once I realized he was locked in the closet, I knew they'd be gone. I don't let him in there, he got in behind me and hid behind a dresser until I stepped out. Then made his move.

He got my clones. They weren't the best clones but they were coming along.View attachment 528926

I have these other plants in flower, day 24. This plant here looks pretty decent except for some yellowing and these spots. Is this Magnesium deficiency?

I feed her Fox Farm nutes. With the FF soluble's. Also Epsom salt was started recently, a pinch. Thanks for the help, gonna bounce back from the cat incident. Need to pop some more seeds. Prob get some other strains. Btw , first time grower. View attachment 528927 View attachment 528928

If you're anything like me...you'll be needing this...

101UsesforDeadCat

Well, I used Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom, and Grow Big all along. But recently added the Open Sesame, and currently Beastie Bloomz. I have switched toward flower ratios. View attachment 528940 At one point I burnt up two of my plants pretty bad, this being one of them. But she bounced back pretty well. I lollipopped her and got rid of most of the bad foliage. This new stuff was after that.

Most recent feedings hovered around 950 ppm, 6.5ish ph. Tap water, allowed to sit for at least 24 hours.

Here is another plant from same garden, same nutes. This plant is Sour Chelumbian, the other plant is a bagseed.

I used to use all the FF line. It works great. I did however find that as with most things...less is more! Best, Max

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

How bout the lid from a huge outdoor rubber trashcan? Or just cut an old one and use the bottom of it (after washing it out of course). You could just buy a new one if the $ don't matter.
yea good idea but i don't think ive seen a garbage can that has a 4ft diameter...i could be wrong but I think they are closer to 3ft...

@SeaF0ur that might work....

Thanks for the input guys!!

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

@Lazerus00 is this outdoors? Also are ya just trying to keep them elevated from the runoff? Then you could stack motor mixing tubs (2x3) side by side or better yet use a wooden pallet they're cheap and/or free

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@Lazerus00 is this outdoors? Also are ya just trying to keep them elevated from the runoff? Then you could stack motor mixing tubs (2x3) side by side or better yet use a wooden pallet they're cheap and/or free
its for an indoor deck and it is a ponytail palm tree...if i used a wooden crate id have to cut it and make it all flush so it looked good..its something i am trying to do for my mom bc she loves that tree and its almost dead from choking itslf in the root zone. I just want it to like nice and not cheap for her...

Latest posts

Top Bottom