Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chillywilly

chillywilly

KIMG0416
Here it is...the real funk... been out way before others even knew... The formula C was at the 1936 Worlds Fair!!! Blow the doors off the hinges... Top naturopathic nutrient ,helped many with canc..r...fda regs...diab...tes...u name it...pure top shelf... An this is still not posed to b shown...helping out...

LadyL.Bean

LadyL.Bean

I make and use kelp paste all the time. I take Arcadian kelp that's finely ground like pepper and fill a jar 1/3 full then fill up with water. I add alfalfa meal at about one teaspoon sometimes for added TRIA to the kelps growth hormones.

Well the meals expand and since they're wet, they degrade some. So I store this paste in the fridge and add 2-4 tablespoons per gallon, 10ml to 30ml fulpower and 5 ml protekt to a gallon and shake. I let it sit for an hour but some only do it 5 mins. I've burnt plants using the full doses and bubbled 12 hrs.

I have nitrozime and I can't use it at full dose. Clonex has an interesting line up of FPEs and other extracts that influence growth from rooting hormones to bloom stimulators. The nitrozime has lots of added cytokines for branching so I think that's what makes these products so amazing is the added stuff like potassium sulfate and extra hormones.

That FPE I was talking about in my first post is their Greenfuse Bloom Stimulator that shaves a week off bud onset. Has anyone tried that and do you feel it really does speed things up??

chillywilly

chillywilly

Add dry soluable kelp container to 1 gallon Georges Active Aloe, the Aloe will buffer the mix...if possible( what I'm doing) add John Elis water to quantify... It calmed some of my mixes down...

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I make and use kelp paste all the time. I take Arcadian kelp that's finely ground like pepper and fill a jar 1/3 full then fill up with water. I add alfalfa meal at about one teaspoon sometimes for added TRIA to the kelps growth hormones.

Well the meals expand and since they're wet, they degrade some. So I store this paste in the fridge and add 2-4 tablespoons per gallon, 10ml to 30ml fulpower and 5 ml protekt to a gallon and shake. I let it sit for an hour but some only do it 5 mins. I've burnt plants using the full doses and bubbled 12 hrs.

I have nitrozime and I can't use it at full dose. Clonex has an interesting line up of FPEs and other extracts that influence growth from rooting hormones to bloom stimulators. The nitrozime has lots of added cytokines for branching so I think that's what makes these products so amazing is the added stuff like potassium sulfate and extra hormones.

That FPE I was talking about in my first post is their Greenfuse Bloom Stimulator that shaves a week off bud onset. Has anyone tried that and do you feel it really does speed things up??
Nice! Im deff gonna start making my own kelp paste if its that easy! TY!

LadyL.Bean

LadyL.Bean

Nice! Im deff gonna start making my own kelp paste if its that easy! TY!
today i did this:
2 gallons of regular ol' water
3 tablespoons of kelp/alfalfa paste
1/2 cup of malted barley flour
10 ml silica
1 oz fulpower
medium sized filet of aloe

added everything to my tea except for aloe which is added last minute right before you water, then brewed for 4 hours tops. no more no less.

i've used a lot of different enzyme products in hydro and soil. the first SST i gave, i seriously couldn't believe my eyes. a lot of folks feel that the enzymes break down the amendments and speed up processes which can make your plants finish a week earlier. i haven't ran a plant long enough to know when she should be ready to compare if SST really does speed up ripening but everyone one else swears by it. malted barley grains have chitinase and phosphatase which breaks down phosphate amendments in your soil. people are using it as bloom booster like overdrive from AN or like cannazyme. i don't see why anyone couldn't use it in any style of grow. plus my house smells like beer. lol

do not spray anything with malted barley or SST on your plants.

Last edited:
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

today i did this:
2 gallons of regular ol' water
3 tablespoons of kelp/alfalfa paste
1/2 cup of malted barley flour
10 ml silica
1 oz fulpower
medium sized filet of aloe

added everything to my tea except for aloe which is added last minute right before you water, then brewed for 4 hours tops. no more no less.

i've used a lot of different enzyme products in hydro and soil. the first SST i gave, i seriously couldn't believe my eyes. a lot of folks feel that the enzymes break down the amendments and speed up processes which can make your plants finish a week earlier. i haven't ran a plant long enough to know when she should be ready to compare if SST really does speed up ripening but everyone one else swears by it. malted barley grains have chitinase and phosphatase which breaks down phosphate amendments in your soil. people are using it as bloom booster like overdrive from AN or like cannazyme. i don't see why anyone couldn't use it in any style of grow. plus my house smells like beer. lol

do not spray anything with malted barley or SST on your plants.

Awesome recipe! Love it!

chillywilly

chillywilly

I've seen a lot of pretty flowers, but what is the smoke like?
cw...efectz ,taste, peak, comedown, likes, dislikes, and general overview...
cw...

chillywilly

chillywilly

Oh, the Wachters' C also has alfalfa in it,...but their process is at the pinnacle of relativity small batches of the highest quality sea weed,... one of my earlier kelp products was Seaborn, I think from Norway, these ones I see now, even Technoflora is quite different... not the same biological and activating effect...maybe different strain...but Wachters' is the best, they also have sea mins, a composted granulated sea leaf,... top shelf...No compromise...
Standard procedure...

Latest posts

Top Bottom