Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chillywilly

chillywilly

Using mini minearals, check earlier of this thread... My plants have the hollow stems like DJ Short said of...I've been in landscape horticulture for 38 yrs, my trade...

Tnelz

Tnelz

Lazerus0as post: 1529070 said:
Anyone using liquid kelp/seaweed?? If so what brands are y'all using?
I've used both Zeus Juice and Fox Farms Kelp me Kelp you, just curious what works for everybody else...
I've used those as well as just about every other. My go to is grow more kelp but my personal favorite is nitrozyme. 0-4-4 it's great stuff. However way over priced. General organics bio weed is great to. Almost all the same ascophyllium nodstrom (spelled wrong probably) none are any better than the other imo.

chillywilly

chillywilly

I've used those as well as just about every other. My go to is grow more kelp but my personal favorite is nitrozyme. 0-4-4 it's great stuff. However way over priced. General organics bio weed is great to. Almost all the same ascophyllium nodstrom (spelled wrong probably) none are any better than the other imo.
When u see Dr Wacters' professional cell formula C u will differ...Wachters' 80 + yrs as a company from San Diego... They hold the museum of of sea Plants,... The cell formula C is 15 different types of sea weed, unlike Any on the market... Independent distributor, u have to gon one...blows all

Toaster79

Toaster79

Just collected some Dirty Harry pollen after a day shy of 3 weeks:

20150925 223016

I'll put up some pictures of seeded preflowers on both my Purple Trainwrecks which were pollinated by the tallest of the Dirty Harrys.

Toaster79

Toaster79

I only have four different strains in my tent which are Purple Trainwreck and 707 Headband (HSO) and two unknown Sensi Seeds girls which are heavy indica leaners. I'll try to identify them when they're finished browsing through Sensi's catalog. In the iso chamber there's a cut of each strain except for the smallest Sensi. So two phenos of Purple trainwreck one 707 headband and the bigger Sensi girl. The male will be left alive for another week or so just to collect some more pollen and the decapitated. Polen will ofcourse be stored fo further projects or I might even try my hand at breeding my own strain. Will see what the time brings. So far only some pollen chucking and making seed reserves for sharing and what not.

Last edited:
EyeC

EyeC

@Toaster79 What container are those males in? Is it modified somehow? I want to build an isolation chamber for my males and am looking at other people's set ups. Your male looks good.

chillywilly

chillywilly

I'm using notr
I'm using Nitrozyme now, Wachters' Sea Spraa blows that off the hinges and cheaper...trials, trials...
cw...

Latest posts

Top Bottom