Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Really wish I still had this strain around.
Crouching Tiger Hidden aLien
DSC01769

Ctha5dry

What are some cuts that you guys wish you still had?

Junk

Junk

Nope. First time. She and her sister are beasts. This pic was like a week ago. The other one was topped so she is more of a bush. Trying her both ways to see what works better for her. Loving what I'm seeing g so far.

It's one of my favorite plants. Binge smoke on it sometime when you got nothing to do...galaxy surfing.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Hey everybody! I'm 2 weeks and 3 days into flower now, and I'm praying that I'm almost done with the stretch. Had to move my set up back down stars because I hit my light today. A couple leaves started to taco right at the light. Roots are super healthy! Plant in from my knees to my neck in height, and a good bush! I learned my lesson, with limited space watch how long you veg for!
20151010 190315
this was before the move.
My new clones are still pretty but the original 2 have rooted but look rough. I guess the one looks larger.
the two in the back are the original first two I cut.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Hey everybody! I'm 2 weeks and 3 days into flower now, and I'm praying that I'm almost done with the stretch. Had to move my set up back down stars because I hit my light today. A couple leaves started to taco right at the light. Roots are super healthy! Plant in from my knees to my neck in height, and a good bush! I learned my lesson, with limited space watch how long you veg for!View attachment 542400this was before the move.
My new clones are still pretty but the original 2 have rooted but look rough. I guess the one looks larger.View attachment 542403the two in the back are the original first two I cut.
The "stretch" could and tmk usually does last 4-5 weeks. Maybe you could do some super cropping to get a lower even canopy. Thats what I had to do when my plants beasted out on my first grow and i had 6ft+ plants..
Just curious, are you not worried about the clothes in that closet stinking like chiba?

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

The "stretch" could and tmk usually does last 4-5 weeks. Maybe you could do some super cropping to get a lower even canopy. Thats what I had to do when my plants beasted out on my first grow and i had 6ft+ plants..
Just curious, are you not worried about the clothes in that closet stinking like chiba?
I super cropped in veg and topped only once. I got room no overhead I moved it downstairs.
No I really want worried about my clothes stankin, it's cannabol for men. I love the smell of weed lol

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I super cropped in veg and topped only once. I got room no overhead I moved it downstairs.
No I really want worried about my clothes stankin, it's cannabol for men. I love the smell of weed lol
hahahaha " cannabol for men" hahahaha...

When I had that problem I was super cropping during the first 5 weeks of flower...I had too...If you have to it won't be the end of the world IMO...but im sure one of these other guys can chime in with what they think....

Junk

Junk

When I had that problem I was super cropping during the first 5 weeks of flower...I had too...If you have to it won't be the end of the world IMO...but im sure one of these other guys can chime in with what they think....

He got it in a taller space. It's free to stretch to it's ability now.

Some of those clones are gonna be some tall plants. I would have cut those guys a little shorter, but that's just me. If you are using them just as mothers, it doesn't really matter. But you can see how you could start your flip trouble all over again, starting with a clone that size.

But all things considered, you're doing a good job. Very glad you don't have to start pinching your tops.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@Junk
I really hope the soser plants you got going give you a girl...It sucks what happened but who know, hopefully goodness will prevail!! I just put some beans down but not sosers, his will go down around Xmas, I can't wait!!

G gnome

G gnome

Hey fellow farmers. Was wondering what you (everyone) would suggest when your bud gets a lil too dry BESIDES boveda packs to combat a little bit o' over dryness. A simple way to re-humidify (if any) your buds while doing as little change and damage to the buds and taste as possible.

My buddy suggested lemon peels....
Theres gotta be a better way...lol
Flour tortillas

shemshemet

shemshemet

Just came back from vacation. Veg light went out on me.

Picked up another ballast from the closest store to me.

Looking into it, I think I got pretty lucky with the selection there. Nanolux ballasts seem to be pretty clutch. They have a timing system built in if you buy the right attachments. Now an owner of a 1000w and 600w. Happy so far, but haven't had the need to upgrade to the cloud system. Anybody here ever use it?

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Yeah I think my next two are gonna be topped ALOT. I'm just gonna mainline it instead of super crop. I know it will be a hell of alot better cause I won't lose auxins up the stalk from the side branches. Topping is a top practice!

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Hey if a clone is drowning will it droop? I got one drooping slightly more than the others and she was a clean cut and shave. Just like the others. Got the water level just to the bottom of the starter plug. Plug is moist.

shemshemet

shemshemet

Hey if a clone is drowning will it droop? I got one drooping slightly more than the others and she was a clean cut and shave. Just like the others. Got the water level just to the bottom of the starter plug. Plug is moist.

My experience is a drooping clone is a clone with lack of turgidity. Turgidity is basically the cells being swollen.

Forget my little line of scientific terms.
I think your cut is drying out.

Unless it already has roots, in which case disregard everything I just said.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

My experience is a drooping clone is a clone with lack of turgidity. Turgidity is basically the cells being swollen.

Forget my little line of scientific terms.
I think your cut is drying out.

Unless it already has roots, in which case disregard everything I just said.
Yes sir it was drying out. Good call. Had to raise the water level. I went out for about an hour, came back and it perked back up. Sweet deal!

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

Got this round on lock for now. Raised the light to get them to grow up a little bit then I'm throwing a trellis over them and flipping. Probably in a week or so. Going to try and keep my canopy in check this round with the trellis. Will probably end up with a slight scrog after stretch. I'm seeing 3 looking like females, one unknown and one is giving me mixed signals. Lol so we will see!

20151013 190516
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Just a lil pic update of my lil guys going from their plugs to 1L airpots! So excited! Again the lineup is as follows:
5- Melvanetics-Buckeye Purple
3- Sin City-Nightmare Cookies
2- Seed Junky-TKxHObx1
Will post more as things get more exciting!! Wish me luck y'all, this should be my best quality harvest yet!!!
Oh also there is a cpl pics of recent harvest! Sorry for the shit quality!
20151014 083228 resized
20151014 083206 resized
20151014 083141 resized
20151014 083131 resized
20151001 094753 resized
20151001 094915 resized

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Flour tortillas
What up G! Glad to see ya dropped in for some time with your favorite yanks! Any deer this season?

Does flour tortilla leave behind any sort of scent? Take a whiff of my bud and get hungry for some burritos... : )

Top Bottom