• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Flour tortillas
Or a piece of fresh bread will re hydrate as well. When I know I am going a long time on storage, I dry n cure, then add a Boveda pack to the jar. Have cured cannabis in excess of a year this way. Still as fresh and aromatic as the day it went in. However, if your in and out of the jar a lot it will cut down the Boveda effective limits to keep things hydrated.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Just a lil pic update of my lil guys going from their plugs to 1L airpots! So excited! Again the lineup is as follows:
5- Melvanetics-Buckeye Purple
3- Sin City-Nightmare Cookies
2- Seed Junky-TKxHObx1
Will post more as things get more exciting!! Wish me luck y'all, this should be my best quality harvest yet!!!
Oh also there is a cpl pics of recent harvest! Sorry for the shit quality!View attachment 542780 View attachment 542781 View attachment 542782 View attachment 542783 View attachment 542784 View attachment 542785
Bro I really need that buckeye purple. If u find a female please let me know and I'll make u a very worth wile trade if ur up for it. U can answer me here or pm me brother. Took me by surprise or I would've pm u. Lol.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Bro I really need that buckeye purple. If u find a female please let me know and I'll make u a very worth wile trade if ur up for it. U can answer me here or pm me brother. Took me by surprise or I would've pm u. Lol.
So amped to grow her out! She is just really unique! Her along with the cookies and the kush-octane cross will have my tent smelling BANANAS!!

Skunked

Skunked

One of 2 gogi og females about to go into a 5 gallon root pot. View attachment 541652
I don't know how late and if this would be annoying to you but haven't been on in a minute so scrolling through all the new pages,
First looking really good bro. Just wondering how long you tend to veg before the flip?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't know how late and if this would be annoying to you but haven't been on in a minute so scrolling through all the new pages,
First looking really good bro. Just wondering how long you tend to veg before the flip?
Wholly shit it's skunked where us been bro

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

What up everyone. Question. How long after transplant do you think its reasonably safe to flip from veg to flower. I Want to give these ladies their best chance possible at life and id hate to stunt their growth by flipping too close to transplanting. Answers appreciated

Also, heres a shot of the next cycle comin up. Cleaned, disinfected, ready for my next cycle

20151014 081059
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

What up everyone. Question. How long after transplant do you think its reasonably safe to flip from veg to flower. I Want to give these ladies their best chance possible at life and id hate to stunt their growth by flipping too close to transplanting. Answers appreciated

Also, heres a shot of the next cycle comin up. Cleaned, disinfected, ready for my next cycle
Those seem like some pretty big plants, how tall are they?
As far as flipping after transplant, id give at min a week but preferably two....just my 2 cents

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

I go a week after transplant . But of heard as low as 3 days .Actually my routine is repot then 4 days ltr trim then another 3 and flip

shemshemet

shemshemet

Want to get some professional communal opinion:

What's the best/closest representation of Chemdog 91 I can get from seed? Hybrids and crosses ok, With the bud being chem dominAnt?

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Those seem like some pretty big plants, how tall are they?
As far as flipping after transplant, id give at min a week but preferably two....just my 2 cents

Theyre maybe 3 feet from the ground including the pot. I dont want them any taller lol. Im running the hps 24 hrs right now just to keep the plant from bursting upwards. They most certainly wont fit back in my veg space....considerinh just taking them out and letting them veg under the ambient light from my veg space (not directly under) what do you think laz? Im trying not to let them get any taller ...

I go a week after transplant . But of heard as low as 3 days .Actually my routine is repot then 4 days ltr trim then another 3 and flip

Thanks for the insight G. Im curious to know what you think. You think if i flipped before the plants came back from transplant it would hinder how the flowers form? Or would it just hinder the stretch? Last cycle they got a bad treatment before flip, and right after flip which i feel, effected harvest weight in the end. My goal is to avoid this lag-time on my flower cycle and see if i notice a difference by week 4.

Junk

Junk

Are those just plants you are growing to see how they grow?

This is just how I do it, so take it for what it's worth, but I would have kept those much shorter. Top, train. Top, train. Top, train. Top, train. Lollipop/ clean it up, wait a week, flip.

When you flip those, they are going to get messy. Mainlining is more work in the beginning, but it makes life so much easier afterwards. Yield, potency, everything is better in my opinion. Plus light penetration is not as big of an issue when the entire plant is not as tall. You don't have to do as much cleaning up of the bottom when the plant is only going to be @ 36" above the soil...as opposed to 54"

Please don't take this as me knocking your plants. Of the pictures I have, probably half of them look just like yours. Sometimes, we just don't have time to get things done. But in case you haven't tried it yet...main lining makes everything easier.

You must have a lot of room & light if you are transplanting those in the pic, so maybe your intention is a large plant...

In which case, forget everything I said lol.

drewski85

drewski85

Pisces has chem '91 hybrids. Also cannaventure has a few '91 crosses. There are a few others too but they aren't coming to mind right now. Check out pisces polaris (Chemdog 91 x deathstar)
Want to get some professional communal opinion:

What's the best/closest representation of Chemdog 91 I can get from seed? Hybrids and crosses ok, With the bud being chem dominAnt?

Junk

Junk

Pisces has chem '91 hybrids. Also cannaventure has a few '91 crosses. There are a few others too but they aren't coming to mind right now. Check out pisces polaris (Chemdog 91 x deathstar)

How close is the final product (assuming the right pheno) to the original?

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Theyre maybe 3 feet from the ground including the pot. I dont want them any taller lol. Im running the hps 24 hrs right now just to keep the plant from bursting upwards. They most certainly wont fit back in my veg space....considerinh just taking them out and letting them veg under the ambient light from my veg space (not directly under) what do you think laz? Im trying not to let them get any taller ...

Its a tough call bc I had the same prob on my first grow and the only thing I could do is keep super cropping over and over which obvi is anyhting but ideal! I think what your doing should help/work but so far as a real "solution"...I have no idea!!

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Are those just plants you are growing to see how they grow?

This is just how I do it, so take it for what it's worth, but I would have kept those much shorter. Top, train. Top, train. Top, train. Top, train. Lollipop/ clean it up, wait a week, flip.

When you flip those, they are going to get messy. Mainlining is more work in the beginning, but it makes life so much easier afterwards. Yield, potency, everything is better in my opinion. Plus light penetration is not as big of an issue when the entire plant is not as tall. You don't have to do as much cleaning up of the bottom when the plant is only going to be @ 36" above the soil...as opposed to 54"

Please don't take this as me knocking your plants. Of the pictures I have, probably half of them look just like yours. Sometimes, we just don't have time to get things done. But in case you haven't tried it yet...main lining makes everything easier.

You must have a lot of room & light if you are transplanting the in the pic, so maybe your intention is a large plant...

In which case, forget everything I said lol.
I wanted to try single cola plants this time around instead of lst sc and all that like last round. Truthfully there IS too much plant. Which is why i want to flip asap. Im considering just snipping down the canopy and waiting another week. Im learning a lot about the in between process! Never been at this poin lt before so its pretty exciting/new feeling. The greatest part is im learning first hand what your saying lol. Ill give more thought before the flip. Ask more questions... Maybe consult my dude @MGRox before i go ahead.

I took another look. The pot is about a foot tall. Then theyre about a foot and a half after. So 2 1/2 ft. Tall. Cept the front left. Pure kush is pushin 2 feet over the pot. Its heavy indica lookin so i thought it would stretch less then my papple kush and Super lemon haze, which look to be leaning heavily towards sativa.i figured they would even themselves out lol. I guess im experiementing to say the least.... @Junk no offense taken at all, i see where what im doing might seem un-educated to you and its confusing haha. I guess ill learn me a good lesson.

My local hydro store is having a sale this sat ...50% off... Pff.. Gonna go pick up a new 600w hps setup, a horti conversion MH bulb and a new exhaust fan.

My friend lent me that 1k i was goin on about...... Ugh... What a bummer.
20151014 081000

20151014 081018

Everything has the wrong plug haha! Id have to get a new plug installed ...buy conv. Cable on top of setting up a whole new space and i kind of got discouraged. So...new light. Same room. New exit fan and circulation setup. Etc...etc...

Junk

Junk

I wanted to try single cola plants this time around instead of lst sc and all that like last round. Truthfully there IS too much plant. Which is why i want to flip asap. Im considering just snipping down the canopy and waiting another week. Im learning a lot about the in between process! Never been at this poin lt before so its pretty exciting/new feeling. The greatest part is im learning first hand what your saying lol. Ill give more thought before the flip. Ask more questions... Maybe consult my dude @MGRox before i go ahead.

I took another look. The pot is about a foot tall. Then theyre about a foot and a half after. So 2 1/2 ft. Tall. Cept the front left. Pure kush is pushin 2 feet over the pot. Its heavy indica lookin so i thought it would stretch less then my papple kush and Super lemon haze, which look to be leaning heavily towards sativa.i figured they would even themselves out lol. I guess im experiementing to say the least.... @Junk no offense taken at all, i see where what im doing might seem un-educated to you and its confusing haha. I guess ill learn me a good lesson.

My local hydro store is having a sale this sat ...50% off... Pff.. Gonna go pick up a new 600w hps setup, a horti conversion MH bulb and a new exhaust fan.

My friend lent me that 1k i was goin on about...... Ugh... What a bummer. View attachment 543063

View attachment 543064

Everything has the wrong plug haha! Id have to get a new plug installed ...buy conv. Cable on top of setting up a whole new space and i kind of got discouraged. So...new light. Same room. New exit fan and circulation setup. Etc...etc...

I see.

Yeah, if you were trying to maximize that plant I would have grown it differently. But I have plants growing at almost all times just to beat on, or try stuff. I created a midget tangerine dream (it's a large plant normally) using a restrictor plate. Then i intentionally put it in increased humidity at the end, to see at what point bud rot would occur (I've never had bud rot). I got it to kick in at 85% with that plant, & flowers that size.

I just wasn't sure if you knew those will be more of a pain than if you kept them short. But not everyone is growing with the same goal, so, carry on.

The bud rot rh was considerably higher than I would have guessed. The flowers were small with super tightly stacked nodes, so they were all about 2" diameter colas. I left them at 70 for quite a while & I thought for sure it would happen, 85% is where it finally happened. With really large buds I'm sure that would go down significantly but at least I have an idea.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

I see.

Yeah, if you were trying to maximize that plant I would have grown it differently. But I have plants growing at almost all times just to beat on, or try stuff. I created a midget tangerine dream (it's a large plant normally) using a restrictor plate. Then i intentionally put it in increased humidity at the end, to see at what point bud rot would occur (I've never had bud rot). I got it to kick in at 85% with that plant, & flowers that size.

I just wasn't sure if you knew those will be more of a pain than if you kept them short. But not everyone is growing with the same goal, so, carry on.

The bud rot rh was considerably higher than I would have guessed. The flowers were small with super tightly stacked nodes, so they were all about 2" diameter colas. I left them at 70 for quite a while & I thought for sure it would happen, 85% is where it finally happened. With really large buds I'm sure that would go down significantly but at least I have an idea.

Thanks a lot for the advice. I think maybe ill take your advice and shorten em out. Take cuttings. Etc. Thanks @Junk i really appreciate the insight. Hit me in a pm, id like to pick your brain

drewski85

drewski85

@Junk Not sure but There's a good chance you would find a chem leaning pheno or a well blended one

shemshemet

shemshemet

@drewski85 Positive vibes going your way!

Looking at pisces polaris, loompa yeti f3, raredankness rugburn or commerce city.

Some more opinions?? Looking for potent chemmy or sour buds.....way out of my own loop lol

Top Bottom