Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
way2green

way2green

Maybe I could put my 1k hid in the 4x8 veg tent along with supplemental t5 or led then buy a 615cmh double ended for my flower....hmmmmm
Hope are growing and flowering a lot plants. You will have veg to flip and will not have much I suspect

way2green

way2green

I think that would be pretty fun! Camp, grow, hike around with the dogs, and blaze around a bon fire?? What more can a man ask for? Except maybe a working toilet!...LOL...I don't completely understand thou...Is going to be a guerrilla grow? or do or somebody you know own the property>?
My dogs LOVE camping!! Whenever they see me grab the tent they FREAK OUT!!! Most of the time they spend the day by themselves hiking, then find me in the afternoon for some love and food. At night the sitck around the camp site and sleep in my tent. It's really a great alarm system for my tent bc my two babies wake up and let me know about anything dangerous. They'll perk up over a strong wind but will only wake me or bark if there is something walking around the tent or something dangerous close by..Mans best friend...p.s. My dogs are 2 Rottweiler sisters weighing in at around 90-100lbs depending on when they last took one of their 10lbs dumps...hahahahaha last time i was at a dog park and one of my dogs took a massive dump right next to the public water dish for all the dogs..lol..i think she was letting all the other dogs know that the water was now hers and her sis's...Some lady said are you gonna pick that up?? I said, Are you??..lol you need a mini excavator to get that shit..lol..no but really i cleaned it up..People that don't pick up after their dogs should get a nice smack to the back of the head!

Wow...talk about being all over the place!!..lol.Sorry y'all my ADHD is in HIGH GEAR right now and I don't have a strain that helps even a little bit! =(
You should ask@Tipz any question on purple flowers...he has a wealth of knowledge.....however be open to what info he shares because he goes thru the bloodlines if he thinks u are asking prudent.questions...

Tnelz

Tnelz

@SourDank u will be happy to know as will @Power OG we have at least two female Mss x Appalachia females. Both have a nice smell but pheno 1 is pure Mss in smell. Straight skunk. Good call brotherbrother. Thanks again. Stay tuned.

way2green

way2green

@SourDank u will be happy to know as will @Power OG we have at least two female Mss x Appalachia females. Both have a nice smell but pheno 1 is pure Mss in smell. Straight skunk. Good call brotherbrother. Thanks again. Stay tuned.
Ok.....I see....tnelz...pig.....very good.to.know.moving.forward....

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Hey everybody! I just wanted to let you all know that are Yorkie got attacked by a 90 pound to 100 pound boxer last night there wasn't any blood but she got herniated really bad or bowels were outside of her stomach wall. We were able to get her into the emergency vets last night and we're able to get an emergency credit card for the vet so she could have surgery. The neighbors admitted that their boxer killed my fiancé's family's chihuahua (their most beloved dog they have owned). We will be taking them to court for the attack, as they are responsible because of their shoddy fence work and uncorrected dog. I 100% believe the owners of the dog are responsible. Their dog came through the fence and under it to get my yorkie. I suffered a scratch and bruise somehow from the commotion, my mother-in-law is really shaken up, and my kids are scared. Pray that we can get the dog removed because if the courts won't take care of it, I WILL.

Last edited:
shemshemet

shemshemet

@Stumpy420

Wow...super rough stuff right there. I'm a little confused, did your yorkie pass? Very sorry to hear either way, that must be such a terrible feeling.

I know somebody going through a similar situation. Where the dog killed a cat. But it wasn't due to shoddy fence or anything like that. Dog jumped through a screen.

Junk

Junk

Hey everybody! I just wanted to let you all know that are Yorkie got attacked by a 90 pound to 100 pound boxer last night there wasn't any blood but she got herniated really bad or bowels were outside of her stomach wall. We were able to get her into the emergency vets last night and we're able to get an emergency credit card for the vet so she could have surgery. The neighbors admitted that their boxer killed my fiancé's family's chihuahua (their most beloved dog they have owned). We will be taking them to court for the attack, as they are responsible because of their shoddy fence work and uncorrected dog. I 100% believe the owners of the dog are responsible. Their dog came through the fence and under it to get my yorkie. I suffered a scratch and bruise somehow from the commotion, my mother-in-law is really shaken up, and my kids are scared. Pray that we can get the dog removed because if the courts won't take care of it, I WILL.

You are fortunate to be in KY in this circumstance. (it's KY right?) Here, it's not until the dog's 3rd violent attack that he's done.

We had a boxer/pit mix attack my pit one day while walking him. (You ever try to break up a pit fight? They don't like to stop) He bit me while trying to break it up but he wasn't trying to. However, the same day, my wife went to their house to get the vet paperwork. The dog broke through the storm door (this dog is about 80 lbs, built like a Pit, but as long as a boxer) jumped up & latched onto my wife's arm. She had 4 layers of clothes on, it still put a 3" gash in her forearm. They are still able to keep the dog. & they still do. I know a lot about dogs. This pit/boxer doesn't know how to escalate.

Dogs are supposed to learn how to escalate. Like humans who get in a fight. It starts with an argument, then screaming, then pushing, etc. A dog that doesn't know how to escalate (growl, bark, intensify) is just like a person, who every time he gets upset, just starts swinging on people. I understand people love their dogs. But if your dog does not know how to escalate, & it tends towards violence, it must be culled.

I would imagine in KY (I've been to KY many times, from the hollers to the cities) it's even less strict. However, I would be wrong.

"Kentucky is a strict liability state. The law of this state is favorable for anyone who was injured in any way by a dog. The dog owner is strictly liable for all damage to a person, livestock and other property, including the victim's pet. Furthermore, any person may kill or seize any dog that is observed attacking a person, and a dog that is declared to be dangerous has to be kept securely away from people.

The Kentucky dog bite statute covers injuries inflicted to a person or animal, and the law makes liable the owner or the keeper of the attacking dog. Section 258.235 of Kentucky Revised Statutes provides in part as follows:

More here buddy...

http://dogbitelaw.com/statutory-strict-liability-state/kentucky-dog-bite-law

You will probably not have to sue, statistically, most people will find a way to pay you. Our neighbors did. But...

If you want money for pain & suffering, you will have to sue. You cannot sue for the previous dog now, unless it was fairly recent (in the last year). But since this seems to be a recurring problem, if you want something actually done about the dog, you will have to sue.. I'm not a "sue" happy person. I have never sued anyone in my life, even with cause. But in your state, & with your problem...it seems like it may be your only recourse. If they aren't getting rid of the dog at this point...you have to.

Just be aware, suing your neighbors can come with some backlash. When I was little, we had some neighbors that were always a problem. I found out when I grew up, that they attempted to sue my family. So, just be aware, it changes things.

Talking about how I haven't sued made me think of this: The greatest self restraint i ever showed was when I was in a car accident once. A guy rear ended me (I was young) & gave me a sob story. We exchanged information, I never called the police. He then reported to his insurance that I backed into him. With no proof/report, no insurance paid the damage (about $1500, but I was just a kid)

I saw him later on (I'll never forget his face) & followed him to his house. The guy had a house on the lake, a 20' ski boat, dirt bikes, sleds, 2 trucks...a nice one, & the one that hit me. I was a kid when he did this, 17 or so. Years later I seriously considered doing $1500 of damage to his house or his face. But I let karma take care of it.

I'm sorry about your dog man. I hope he/she is alright. If this is the second time, you have to do something. If you only have one person, this is obviously impossible. But the way you break up a dog fight is to pick up the back legs of the 2 dogs, so they are now only on their front feet. They don't have as much strength or speed. You don't pull the dogs apart, you rotate them so that now, they are holding their bite on two feet, & at a 90* angle. They will usually let go because it's uncomfortable. Then separate them.

If it's just you, your best bet is to choke the problem dog out. Dog's have corotids just like humans. You have to be somewhat careful though, because you can break the cartilidge in their throat.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

So I hit like to show sympathy and support for you situation. I really hate situations like this bc I am a HUGE dog lover, ALL KIND. For my my fav breeds are Rottweilers, Pit Bulls, and Dogo Agrentinos but that is besides the point. Being that I am a large breed lover, I know that there are certain responsibilities for having a large muscular dog. You (the owner) MUST be the alpha, your dog must not even blink with out looking at you to make sure it is okay. It take a tremendous amount of work and the problem is all these ghetto motherfuckers all the way up to these rich dummies get these big dogs bc they think they look cool then do absolutely ZERO training!! On top of that some of them get used for fighting or beaten bc their owner has NO SELF ESTEEM or they are just completely neglected so they are left to teach themselves and fight for what they want. REMEMBER they ARE ANIMALS. Although domesticated over the years, they are descendants of wolves and wolves don't play! That all being said, personally I think small lap breeds are 10 times more aggressive then large breeds but nobody pays any mind to it bc when you have a 4lbs dog yipping away at you its no real scary vs my 140lbs Rottweiler who breathes so heavy it sounds like growling..lol....To wrap it up in this scenario, your neighbor is 110% in the wrong, besides having an aggressive dog that obviously doesn't think anybody is in charge of him but he failed to contain it! It is so sad bc I bet that dog could have of made a really nice pet for the right person, instead it was left to some real jerks and now bc of either trauma or instinct it made a really bad decision and is going to die...This whole thing makes me so sad! Sad for you and your poor lil guy that was minding his own business and for the lost boxer who is now going to the big farm in the sky...smh

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

If it's just you, your best bet is to choke the problem dog out. Dog's have corotids just like humans. You have to be somewhat careful though, because you can break the cartilidge in their throat.

NOOOOO! This is a terrible idea! You don't just go up to the problem dog and kill it with you bare hands!! What are we? Animals?? You'd prolly get arrested yourself and get thrown into the psych ward! Try your best to go thru the proper channels while at the same time keeping your dog safe and inside as much as possible unless supervised and if in a reasonable amount of time passes and you absolute can't get anything done, including starting a neighborhood petition bc chances are this dog has fucked with other neighbors as well, then you can THINK about moving to more extreme measures but this does not and NEVER will include choking a dog out with your bare hands.....lol that is just BANANAS..you've been watching too many movies or playing too many video games...lol

Junk

Junk

NOOOOO! This is a terrible idea! You don't just go up to the problem dog and kill it with you bare hands!! What are we? Animals?? You'd prolly get arrested yourself and get thrown into the psych ward! Try your best to go thru the proper channels while at the same time keeping your dog safe and inside as much as possible unless supervised and if in a reasonable amount of time passes and you absolute can't get anything done, including starting a neighborhood petition bc chances are this dog has fucked with other neighbors as well, then you can THINK about moving to more extreme measures but this does not and NEVER will include choking a dog out with your bare hands.....lol that is just BANANAS..you've been watching too many movies or playing too many video games...lol

Huh? I'm not talking about killing it...I meant to write, choke it out. (Maybe I wrote "choke?") Like the UFC. Once the dog loses blood to the brain, it will involuntarily let go long enough to separate them. Aside from the other way I mentioned, it's one of the few non violent/permanent way to stop it.

I'm also talking about breaking up a dog fight. I've broken up countless of them, some of them with 4 dogs, I've never had one turn on me.

It's not for the faint of heart, but those people aren't going to be breaking up dog fights anyway.

p.s. I've done it, many times. You grab the collar & twist it tight. Even the most powerful dog will let go. It's how I broke up the last fight too. If the dogs don't have collars, you have to do the back leg thing, & just hope they let go soon.

Last edited:
Junk

Junk

To wrap it up in this scenario, your neighbor is 110% in the wrong, besides having an aggressive dog that obviously doesn't think anybody is in charge of him but he failed to contain it!

Couldn't agree more. If it happened on your property, & there were witnesses, the suit is just a formality.

Pimp T

Pimp T

GG4
Gg44

Top Bottom