Second pic really shows the frost too!

Pimp T

Pimp T

GG4
Gg41

Junk

Junk

I say try out that third pic! Never know

I've figured something out with the POTM. It appears at least, that the winners are not frosty dried bud shots, but rather, the overall beauty of the pic. So that third one I think has a chance.

I just post in there so I can vote.

shemshemet

shemshemet

@Junk exactly

Just because your nug is frostier, doesn't mean a shitty cell phone pic is gonna beat a nice pic of a plant!

Junk

Junk

@Junk exactly

Just because your nug is frostier, doesn't mean a shitty cell phone pic is gonna beat a nice pic of a plant!

Yes. I've observed that to win, or be in the running for that, you have to know how to take good pics. Having flawless plants doesn't hurt either.

I guess what I mean is, you can grow perfect plants. I mean just absolutely flawless. But you have to have some knowledge of how to take nice pics. Look at this months winner...that is a beautiful picture, not just a nice bud.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

did your yorkie pass?
No she pulled through the surgery. The boxer didn't puncture my yorkie outside skin but gave her a hernia in her abdominal wall.

Dogs are supposed to learn how to escalate. Like humans who get in a fight. It starts with an argument, then screaming, then pushing, etc. A dog that doesn't know how to escalate (growl, bark, intensify) i
No escalation, just stalk and then attacked. For the past year we chose not to walk our little dog over there or even let my 2 year old daughter even come close to wandering over there because of the shoddy fence.

I hope he/she is alright.
she made it through the surgery, she is all doped up on pain killers so she is as comfortable as she can be after a hernia surgery.. she will have to be moved from the emergency vet hospital to a closer boarding/vet for another day of recovery or so..

But the way you break up a dog fight is to pick up the back legs of the 2 dogs, so they are now only on their front feet.
I brought the energy and broke it up with literally just my energy. It was dark out. I didn't know if Sandy (my dog) went in there yard or if Bridget (boxer) came into our yard. So I ran and jumped the fence first thing and looked down for them and they were under the fence like more on our side of the fence. I got scraped up somehow, but I didn't even have to touch that dog and it felt my pure internal instincts and adrenaline ready to kill or do what ever I had to to separate them to save my family's life. Bridget felt my energy and ran and cowered from me. She is lucky my mother-in-law screamed the way she did because I stopped and took three steps back to get my gun, and granny screamed, and the only thing that came to mind was seeing Sandy alone not being attacked. I ran as fast as I could and saved her life with out killing the dog or even striking it or even touching it for that matter.

After all this, (was told Sandy was going to be ok by the vet hospital), how did I sleep so well? Lol I slept hard and actually felt pretty good this morning.

Once again Sandy IS stable, she is in recovery, and will come home in the next day or two.
Thank you all so much for the prayers, Sandy is an amazing family dog. She is sweet and come to chill and hang out with me for a few minutes a day. She always knows when it's time to smoke cause she will come up and sit in my room, and granny (mother in law) will follow her shortly after lol.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I know there is a hundred different ways to sex my plants but I am curious to know what everyone's preferred method is. Paper/plastic bag? Taking an early cut? putting the whole plant into flower for 7-10 days? Speak up lemme know what your doing and how it's working for you! Please and thank you!!

To star off I think I am going to take lil cuts of each plant then stick em in root riot plugs with some clonex ( just bc I still have a btl laying around) then move that tray of LABELED cuts up to a spare bedroom I have with a cfl 100w or 2 on a 12hr timer....Question thou...Will the cut start to show signs of sex before or while making roots? Or does the cut have to make roots then work on pushing out pre-flowers?

shemshemet

shemshemet

@Lazerus00

What are you trying to accomplish? My method right now (unpreferred) is I take some cuts from a vegging plant. I wait til I get roots. I take the vegging plant and switch it to flowering.

This may not work if your running from seed. You'll end up with males in big pots which is not fun.

Otherwise you can wait for roots and throw the clones into flower. Then pick from there.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@Lazerus00

What are you trying to accomplish? My method right now (unpreferred) is I take some cuts from a vegging plant. I wait til I get roots. I take the vegging plant and switch it to flowering.

This may not work if your running from seed. You'll end up with males in big pots which is not fun.

Otherwise you can wait for roots and throw the clones into flower. Then pick from there.
My goal is to as quickly and efficiently sex all 10 of my plants ASAP

And YES i am running from seed...in soil

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Quickest way is to, take backup cutting of all phenos, then transplant into final pot and GO GO GO!!
???

I don't understand?? I have 10 lil seedlings that are growing from reg seeds. I dont need or want any clones of any of the plants bc I am not setup to have to diff cycles going on this run. The only reason I would take cuts is to sex the cuts and that would tell me which plants are fem and which are not...ya know>? Then I would giveaway or cull the cuts

shemshemet

shemshemet

Oooh ok they are seedlings...

Patience my friend. I'm not aware of a way you can hurry the process up. Only reason I said to take cuts was so when you flower, you don't lose anything that may be special.

It wouldn't be a good idea to 12/12 the seedlings now just to check sex, because revegging will ruin your growth and delay your grow a month+

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

???

I don't understand?? I have 10 lil seedlings that are growing from reg seeds. I dont need or want any clones of any of the plants bc I am not setup to have to diff cycles going on this run. The only reason I would take cuts is to sex the cuts and that would tell me which plants are fem and which are not...ya know>? Then I would giveaway or cull the cuts
I think you would have to wait until it is rooted. I root from veg in 10-14 days. At the first site of root flip it to flower. It would take at about 3 weeks with this method. With bagging a branch you could find out in a week or so I think.

Latest posts

Top Bottom