Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

And keeping with the current conversation I could care less what the bean is or reg or fem. S1 f1 bx23 if it turns out fire I want it. Now I'd don't like people messing up the gene pool and shut but I want stinky good yeilding tastey ladies. However the bean comes if it gives me those things idgaf!

greenboot

greenboot

And keeping with the current conversation I could care less what the bean is or reg or fem. S1 f1 bx23 if it turns out fire I want it. Now I'd don't like people messing up the gene pool and shut but I want stinky good yeilding tastey ladies. However the bean comes if it gives me those things idgaf!
i lilke ya style

Power OG

Power OG

I also agree that im looking for fire, and it doesn't matter what kind of seed s1,f1,bx i find it from but i also think if you understand the genetics and breeding then you know where to look, for example Loompa Farms Yeti OG, i personally think the Bx2's were your best chance to get a pure headband pheno, which i found. I also have seen multiple f3 phenos and there nice , the F1 gen also produced fire pheno but with alot of variation, f3's not as much variation but alot of Dank but with this line the Bx2's are were to look. But i was alo looking for a pure headband pheno.
Positive Vibes

Power OG

Power OG

Ok so here is the mother of my 1st cross, it's Loompa Farms MasterFoo and she's prego from Lorans Canna Azul so its Master Kush /OG kush hybrid crossed to a Chemdog #4/Blueberry hybrid should be some Dank in here.
PicsArt 10 31 062907
and Dad Canna Azul
20151030 153625
Positive vibes

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Transplanted all 10 of the lil guys into their 3gal Airpots. I was super baked and had to carry each one ALL the way around my house into the basement bc the dirt was outside! They all look nice and happy, one of the BP seems like it stalled a lil in growing bc the other 4 seem much more developed...we will see.....
IMG 20151031 1647551
IMG 20151031 1708251
IMG 20151031 1904111
IMG 20151031 1904211

Skunked

Skunked

Transplanted all 10 of the lil guys into their 3gal Airpots. I was super baked and had to carry each one ALL the way around my house into the basement bc the dirt was outside! They all look nice and happy, one of the BP seems like it stalled a lil in growing bc the other 4 seem much more developed...we will see.....View attachment 546767 View attachment 546768 View attachment 546769 View attachment 546770
Some pretty and stouts girls you have there buddy! Looking happy

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Well Looks like the Loompa CBD gear will be coming down Soon, the Swiss Gold x Silver Bubster is a Frost Monster and has a Wonderful smell.
Cant wait to get some samples out to my Group.
Happy Halloween Farmers
10 31 2015 UD 1
10 31 2015 UD 2

The Lady sure surprised me and she will have a bigger run come spring up on the Mt.
Peace Farmers
FlyJ

Tnelz

Tnelz

Ok so here is the mother of my 1st cross, it's Loompa Farms MasterFoo and she's prego from Lorans Canna Azul so its Master Kush /OG kush hybrid crossed to a Chemdog #4/Blueberry hybrid should be some Dank in here.View attachment 546763and Dad Canna Azul View attachment 546764Positive vibes
Looking good bro. Canis though. Not canna. Just making sure its right. Can't wait to pop some of those.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Well Looks like the Loompa CBD gear will be coming down Soon, the Swiss Gold x Silver Bubster is a Frost Monster and has a Wonderful smell.
Cant wait to get some samples out to my Group.
Happy Halloween Farmers
View attachment 546786View attachment 546787
The Lady sure surprised me and she will have a bigger run come spring up on the Mt.
Peace Farmers
FlyJ
Ur gangsta with it j! Always love ur flowers brother.

Latest posts

Top Bottom