Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
way2green

way2green

Absolutely possible. The great thing about elite clones is the works already done for you. You know it's a proven winner, it's the gem pheno out of a population. But a s1 recombines those gene so to speak, you won't get identical progeny, so get ready to hunt. For instance jackmayoffer found a superior(?) pheno than the gg4 out of a 500 seed s1 hunt.
@SpitXFire U and I know that jackmayoffer isn't just lucky. That dude is a master of finding special phenos.......he is the exception not the rule.....however I will keep trying as well

way2green

way2green

Too bad he doesn't frequent the forums anymore. I'm sure he stepped away bc all the bickering. But imo its much more chill nowadays, now that ig is attracting all the tards like me[/QUOTE
U aren't at complete tard level bro. I am on that tard mtn as well...lol

Tnelz

Tnelz

When I occasionally get on IG his info and threads are the first thing I check out.... amazing show he has going........his influence is huge...as is @Texas Kid .......I struggle with a few rooms and those dudes kill whse grows......
Agreed. Texas kid is a dam god man. Seems to be really cool also. Gives tours of the facility and stuff. But my dude is waayne. Just an amazing grower of amazing strains and nails every one. Plus is crazy cool and will take the time out to actually give his opinion on stuff.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Agreed. Texas kid is a dam god man. Seems to be really cool also. Gives tours of the facility and stuff. But my dude is waayne. Just an amazing grower of amazing strains and nails every one. Plus is crazy cool and will take the time out to actually give his opinion on stuff.
when I first moved into my new house, I swore waayne lived down the road from me. I was pooping my pants lmao... but it wasn't..this guy had a dog that looks just like waaynes lol

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

Texas kid has been a long time hero of mine. Imo I view it like this, set ups, and production side tk is the man, waayne focuses on the genetics side. They both kill it in every regard because they have to or else they don't get recognized as being one of the best that's just what they focus their shows on. Jack is great because he shows you the whole thing genetics and the production side.

Top Bottom