420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Guess it's time too purge
☺ . Lil rso. On the menu . Much needed.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
IMHO, genetics require more p and k than n...I grew lemongrass Thai, that plant grew to six feet in three weeks from seed! Needed very little nutes but liked sea weed and volcanic clay...I think more potassium for flower development and shorter flower time...cannabis flowers in darkness, light informs, bring energy which is why sativa can b easily stressed by light leaks and irregular cycles. Sativa s is usually more energetic and aggressive in growth as it's effects. Resins/ essential oils need more coaxing than indicas, more long range organic s because of longer flower period, need some cases more carbs , green sand and azomite is good as well for sativa s tropical nature...indicas can go thru more extreme climates than the somewhat delicate sativa...when sensi seeds did fruity juice, the two opposite s complimented each other, though an f1...strength and vigor...sativa/vigor- indica/strength....
cw...

That's an interesting perspective. I'd definitely agree for the Thai genetics, although the Mexican highland stuff can handle a lot of food. My Thai Destroyer expression can eat like the Mexican/Colombian side of her heritage. Other Thais I've grown can barely handle food though; I've overdosed some plants with half strength feed of more common plants.

I wonder if that's due to South American genetics originating from Indian hemp the Spanish brought over, that eventually became sativa after 500 years in the Mexican/Central American/South American sun. African and Asian sativas have a different feel altogether than American tropical/sub-tropical sativas.

Top Bottom