Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pimp T

Pimp T

20151108 134222
Chillin in New Orleans watchin the game at my favorite spot drinkin goombay punches

Tnelz

Tnelz

Ok. So the winner is @shemshemet congradulations. You will be getting a pack of yeti f3, a couple different strains of CSI hum bolt gear, and a pack of sea fours creations. Please pm me and we will work the logistics.

2nd place is @Noo1knos ill let you know what ur getting as soon as I put it all together

3rd place is @Growin Grass ill let you know as well. When you get a chance please contact me in a pm. Thanks and congratulations. Hope everyone ends up happy.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Ok. So the winner is @shemshemet congradulations. You will be getting a pack of yeti f3, a couple different strains of CSI hum bolt gear, and a pack of sea fours creations. Please pm me and we will work the logistics.

2nd place is @Noo1knos ill let you know what ur getting as soon as I put it all together

3rd place is @Growin Grass ill let you know as well. When you get a chance please contact me in a pm. Thanks and congratulations. Hope everyone ends up happy.

Thank you so much for hosting this badass giveaway T!!! You and Power are really stand up dudes and to give away such fire just goes to show what this thread is all about!! I can't express how happy I am to be a part of this thread!!!

Congratz to all the winners, you guys are lucky ducks!! Keep it green everyone!!!!

Hey T, just curious, what was your number>??

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Just to let you crazy cats know, I have started another thread in the Nutrients section...
The thread discusses the Anbessa Organic nutes I am currently using for this run and and how they work and or affect my current grow of 3 different strains! Please stop in and check it out...Make me feel popular!!!...LOL..Im just messing!!

anbessa organic nutrients test grow!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Hey guys, so I just got the Blumat auto watering system for my 10 day vacation. Im setting it up now to make sure everything works well and that there wont be any problems. I was wondering, I guess plain water is the only thing i should worry about my plants getting for those 10 days huh? Should I feed them HEAVY the day before I leave or the day of? Or i that jjust not a smart idea? Any input in much appreciated!!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I guess Michael Jordan had it all wrong picking 23 as his ALL-STAR number.....he shoulda went with 3 thousand something..hahahahahaha I'm just messing! I really couldn't be happier for you guys!!

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

Hey guys, so I just got the Blumat auto watering system for my 10 day vacation. Im setting it up now to make sure everything works well and that there wont be any problems. I was wondering, I guess plain water is the only thing i should worry about my plants getting for those 10 days huh? Should I feed them HEAVY the day before I leave or the day of? Or i that jjust not a smart idea? Any input in much appreciated!!
I'm not familiar with the nutrients you're using but you could always top dress.

Tnelz

Tnelz

For the record my number was my everyday lottery number. 3197. You will see that seafour actually won but we worked something else out. @Noo1knos please contact me in a pm asap thanks for participating guys. We will figure something out in the future.

Tnelz

Tnelz

So @shemshemet will receive 1 pack of yeti f3 from loompa farms 3 bubblegum x bubba kush from CSI humbolt and 1 pack of NorCal catpiss x moon tang from sea-four plus a pack of rich blessings x lbl from mota rebels cbd series

@Noo1knos will receive 7 alien sour grape from franchise genetics(half pack) 3 Chemdog #4 x bubba kush from CSI humbolt and a pack of blueberry diesel x mendo purp x agent orange from seafour

@Growin Grass will receive 5 true power og (half pack) from sin city
2 sour apple x bubba kush from CSI humbolt and a pack of jihad x purrs x sour bubble from seafour

Hope this makes you all happy and hope all the beans are welcome additions to all your gardens. I wish I had packs of fire to pass out to everyone. Again winners should hit me in a pm by Friday of this week. If I don't hear from everyone I will move others up however I hope to hear from the winners.
Some will notice seafour actually won but he graciously bowed out and we worked something else out. Much respect y'all.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Thats a real good look for the winners. to be honest I was playin for the fun of it... I appreciate the very fact that we can do such things. I'm buried in a project so deep with the catpiss that if I won, the beans would sit in a vault along with many others until time unknown... I'd rather someone stoked on them ready to pheno hunt them get to crackin excited and show some of these beauties off.

DismalDude

DismalDude

So @shemshemet will receive 1 pack of yeti f3 from loompa farms 3 bubblegum x bubba kush from CSI humbolt and 1 pack of NorCal catpiss x moon tang from sea-four plus a pack of rich blessings x lbl from mota rebels cbd series

@Noo1knos will receive 7 alien sour grape from franchise genetics(half pack) 3 Chemdog #4 x bubba kush from CSI humbolt and a pack of blueberry diesel x mendo purp x agent orange from seafour

@Growin Grass will receive 5 true power og (half pack) from sin city
2 sour apple x bubba kush from CSI humbolt and a pack of jihad x purrs x sour bubble from seafour

Hope this makes you all happy and hope all the beans are welcome additions to all your gardens. I wish I had packs of fire to pass out to everyone. Again winners should hit me in a pm by Friday of this week. If I don't hear from everyone I will move others up however I hope to hear from the winners.
Some will notice seafour actually won but he graciously bowed out and we worked something else out. Much respect y'all.
Very nice!Congratulations winners!

Top Bottom