Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DismalDude

DismalDude

I didn't notice them before but after looking now I think they are pretty cool man. Is that what you are putting medication in to be sold or donated? 550 a dozen doesn't seem like to much to me considering one full will pay for multiple dozens. Lol.
I never was in it for the $ It's helped me in more ways than one.The only problem is I'm waiting for my ship to come in.

DismalDude

DismalDude

For the record I am not in this for the money either. Just a by product of it though. Helps to allow me to grow the operation. Could certainly make a ton but don't. Just enough for costs and upgrades.
I feel you man.Gotta cover expenses.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Okay so doing a lil better now...At least noe 8 out of 10 blumat carrots are putting out water and are adjusted right after a slight tent flood mishap! Only took 2hrs to clean and get everthing bak to normal...I hope these other 2 stop being bitches so i can sleep easy tongight otherwise ima be getting up every hour or 2 to check on it....going away sucks until im balling enuf for private jets and competent garden hands

4214evr

moneys k but i love me weed
Message 14428796563751

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

I'm in this so that I can have better quality smoke and not have to endure the moldy local brick (like I had to do tonight) and save money in the process.

View attachment 550901

You'd be surprised how much they charge for this schwag, which as you can see, is not exactly "sinsemilla", hehe.

View attachment 550902
Wow, I thought that was a chocolate chip brownie when I first saw it. I wouldn't be a smoker if that's what it looked like. I'm spoiled with good weed here in cali

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I'm in this so that I can have better quality smoke and not have to endure the moldy local brick (like I had to do tonight) and save money in the process.

View attachment 550901

You'd be surprised how much they charge for this schwag, which as you can see, is not exactly "sinsemilla", hehe.

View attachment 550902
holy crap! I have never even seen weed that bad....im sorry you have to smoke that

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

So I'm looking at the ipower brand grow tent, anyone have an opinion on these? I have $140 to spend and need a 4x4 tent
dont know about ipower but you can get a mars 4x4 for that and @Power OG could tell you how he like his....i plan on getting one of their 4x4s in the next cpl weeks

Tnelz

Tnelz

So I'm looking at the ipower brand grow tent, anyone have an opinion on these? I have $140 to spend and need a 4x4 tent
I'd agree with laz here. Hit up the Mars people right here on the farm they can hook you up. But if you can't get ahold of them try and go with the lighthouse tents. Very very solid. I've never used Ipower but I've used a ton of others and for the most part in that price range everything is pretty close. So if your just sitting there ready to push buy now I'd say go ahead man. Good luck.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

ATTENTION ALL BLUMAT WATERING CARROTS AND ENTIRE SYSTEM WORKING AND WATERING!!!

lol...FINALLY!!! That shit had me all sorts of upset last night!! But of course T you were right, that they all wern't going to spit out water at same time, but still i had to make other adjustments!! Now I just gotta hope everything stays working and that the all the plants are happy with their top-dress, which wa a pain in the ass bc i removed my straw mulch put my top-dress layer then put the straw back on but hey, looks pretty now!!..lol Thank you everyone for the help and advice and being patient during my venting post!!! Positive Vibes y'all and have a GREEN weekend!!!

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Glad to hear things are shaping up and getting dialed before your trip bro. Much luck and good vibes your way homie. Pce.

Hope cali treats you well, shes treated me well for years now. Im sure youll be fine. Id meet up but im down in the south of cali. Your headed north of SF if i remember correctly?
ATTENTION ALL BLUMAT WATERING CARROTS AND ENTIRE SYSTEM WORKING AND WATERING!!!

lol...FINALLY!!! That shit had me all sorts of upset last night!! But of course T you were right, that they all wern't going to spit out water at same time, but still i had to make other adjustments!! Now I just gotta hope everything stays working and that the all the plants are happy with their top-dress, which wa a pain in the ass bc i removed my straw mulch put my top-dress layer then put the straw back on but hey, looks pretty now!!..lol Thank you everyone for the help and advice and being patient during my venting post!!! Positive Vibes y'all and have a GREEN weekend!!!

Power OG

Power OG

I'd agree with laz here. Hit up the Mars people right here on the farm they can hook you up. But if you can't get ahold of them try and go with the lighthouse tents. Very very solid. I've never used Ipower but I've used a ton of others and for the most part in that price range everything is pretty close. So if your just sitting there ready to push buy now I'd say go ahead man. Good luck.
I also agree that lighthouse tents are the best for the price, but i really like the mars tents as well, but lighthouse is built alil better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom