Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DismalDude

DismalDude

Day 42 in the 4x4 right before lights on.LC and Chocolope x Fruity Thai.LC in the back corners.
One of the CxFT stays yellow no matter what I do.It's growing different from the rest too and smells like puke.Gonna finish it but I don't have high hopes for it even though I have a clone.Can't seem to do thumbnail pics anymore.Anyone else having that issue?
IMG 20151122 065821442
IMG 20151122 065845449
IMG 20151122 065905499
IMG 20151122 065922044
IMG 20151122 065944114
IMG 20151122 070031662
IMG 20151122 070044122
IMG 20151122 070053596
IMG 20151122 070119708
IMG 20151122 070144707
IMG 20151122 070200215

Junk

Junk

Day 42 in the 4x4 right before lights on.LC and Chocolope x Fruity Thai.LC in the back corners.
One of the CxFT stays yellow no matter what I do.It's growing different from the rest too and smells like puke.Gonna finish it but I don't have high hopes for it even though I have a clone.Can't seem to do thumbnail pics anymore.Anyone else having that issue?
View attachment 551059 View attachment 551060 View attachment 551061 View attachment 551062 View attachment 551063 View attachment 551064 View attachment 551065 View attachment 551066 View attachment 551067 View attachment 551068 View attachment 551069
Pic #4 is a stunner!

lemons

lemons

double d with the flame! thats lookin ill bro.

i've recently been struggling with mainting newt levels running super soil in tiny buckets. i got some new beans, said fuck it, and threw my current project right into flower. this past time around feeding i used a couple products that ive had laying around and never gave time to that some of yall might be interested in.

first is Dragon Fly Earth Medicine's Radiant Green. This stuff is just a boost to be used with any a and b fert i believe. all veganic and full of nice microbial life as well. what really caught my attention when i opened it was the texture. most organic fertilizers seem hard and compact, very stiff. this stuff is super soft and fluffy. does that make a difference? fuck if i know. but i think now i prefer a nice texture and color because i definitely got better results out of this than what i've used in the past.

the other is Jellyfish Premium Myco.. got a deal on it bc the local shop phased it out to bring in great white and mykos. ive not used great white, so im not very familiar with it, but compared to the mykos this shit is killer! i mixed a little into my tea then top dressed generously. whats cool about this myco is it has microbe food in it (starches and a seaweed extract, an NPK of 2-2-6 and a dash of humic acid. on top of one of those annoying lists of a bunch of fungus and bacteria you can't pronounce. so in my mind, you're simply able to double dip with this product for less than the cost of the other industry standards.

i'll look into some DEM products now, also gonna email them because theyre super open to answering any and all questions about their processes so i'll report back if i get any good info!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

i

i've recently been struggling with mainting newt levels running super soil in tiny buckets. i got some new beans, said fuck it, and threw my current project right into flower. this past time around feeding i used a couple products that ive had laying around and never gave time to that some of yall might be interested in.

first is Dragon Fly Earth Medicine's Radiant Green. This stuff is just a boost to be used with any a and b fert i believe. all veganic and full of nice microbial life as well. what really caught my attention when i opened it was the texture. most organic fertilizers seem hard and compact, very stiff. this stuff is super soft and fluffy. does that make a difference? fuck if i know. but i think now i prefer a nice texture and color because i definitely got better results out of this than what i've used in the past.

the other is Jellyfish Premium Myco.. got a deal on it bc the local shop phased it out to bring in great white and mykos. ive not used great white, so im not very familiar with it, but compared to the mykos this shit is killer! i mixed a little into my tea then top dressed generously. whats cool about this myco is it has microbe food in it (starches and a seaweed extract, an NPK of 2-2-6 and a dash of humic acid. on top of one of those annoying lists of a bunch of fungus and bacteria you can't pronounce. so in my mind, you're simply able to double dip with this product for less than the cost of the other industry standards.

i'll look into some DEM products now, also gonna email them because theyre super open to answering any and all questions about their processes so i'll report back if i get any good info!

i have the whole DEM line! LOVE the stuff...you can either use the line as a stand alone or just use some of their stuff as supplements! Grreat people running it! Really smart and always doing super cool projects!

lemons

lemons

whats your favorite of the line? i want to try to the black root business. i can't remember what its called but it sounds great. theyre also real supportive of teaching people to emulate their products using their own gardens, which i think is an awesome/unheard of thing for a company to do.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

whats your favorite of the line? i want to try to the black root business. i can't remember what its called but it sounds great. theyre also real supportive of teaching people to emulate their products using their own gardens, which i think is an awesome/unheard of thing for a company to do.
yeah theyre pretty awesome like that....i think i like lush roots the best...you were talking about brilliant black...great stuff too....theyre foliar is great but needs to steep over night and theyre fat flowers flowering nute should bubble for 12 hrs

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

I recently tried rooting clones with no gel. Just root riot plugs soaked in some rapid rooter solution.

As someone stated on here, it worked just as well as using clonex gel....I think it may have been faster even.
I use rooter plugs and plain water. Side by side i get enough roots to transplant 3 or 4 days quicker with plain water then clonex gel (i dont usually transplant clones until theyre littered with nice big roots)

I believe it was me that mentioned it to ya homie @Junk ; ) could be wrong tho. Respect

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

got a deal on it bc the local shop phased it out to bring in great white and mykos. ive not used great white, so im not very familiar with it, but compared to the mykos this shit is killer!

I've used great white with pretty much perfect results. Always just water and Great white to clone in a little Rubbermaid aerocloner. I've only lost one clone and it wasn't in the aerocloner it was in a cup and it drank all the water it was in, I only let them sit in water about 3/4" deep in cups.

Hey everybody I'm in my 9th week of flowering, her pistils are orange-ing now, and she is FINALLY starting to actually stink. I cleaned her up this past tuesday, dried about a gram or two worth of larfy bud, and it was some flame. No couchlock. Well here she is!
20151122 114452
20151122 114325
20151122 114231

DismalDude

DismalDude

Thanks man,I'ma tryin!About the nutes... That shit confuses me more than anything else.I only have experience with the BPN line and even when I think I have a handle on it a wrench gets thrown in there somewhere.There are so many products out there with different results depending on strain it's just a clusterfuck of information.I'm a firm believer when trying new nutes to start at 25% and just use the manufacturers chart as a basic reference.For me personally I'm just trying to learn to know what the girls need and go from there.It's tough for sure and I believe it really takes years to understand.It will for my dumbass anyway. ;)

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I got 12 grams of wet larf. How much weight will it lose in the drying process? Also this was the last "clean up" before harvest. Each te I did it she packed on a bunch more weight.
20151122 123738

Also I have no idea why but i can't upload a picture of me holding a lighter next to a top showing how big they are getting.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Here it's the dark ages as far as dank.
That is terrible, TERRIBLE news my friend... I couldn't do it like that. It makes me realize alot.

I hope you get what you need to put you on another level. Down the road I will be able to help out. I can't do that schwaggy poo anymore. Neither should you.

How much do you have to smoke to get good and stoned?

Skunked

Skunked

What is it like trying to get seeds to say places such as Fidel's situation? Is it trustworthy?

Top Bottom