Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Junk

Junk

Yes it is!!!!!
I didn't know there were others here who had it. (OCD)

My compulsion is perfectionism. A lot of people say they are "perfectionists" but they don't know what it really means. This is no exaggeration, I painted my dining room 7 times. All varying shades of blue. I could have painted my entire house in that time. But if I don't like the way it looks, I cannot leave it like that.

You aren't a perfectionist, until it starts to cause problems in your life, or, it would cause problems in the average persons life. E.g. We all know what a hoarder is. Are you no longer a hoarder because you have infinite space so it doesn't cause problems?

You may lean towards perfect with your work ethic, but if you are ever able to leave something alone, that is not absolutely, 100% perfect in your mind, you aren't really a clinical perfectionist. I built most of my house myself (heating, plumbing, electrical, framing, design) because every house I looked at, had a minor detail I didn't like. Something utterly stupid like the shape of the backyard.

So I got a square lot, with a foreclosed home, gutted it, & built it exactly how I wanted it. Not because I wanted to...because I will obsess until I die if it's not "right."

Things can be out of order, this place needs a serious vacuum/mop today, & I don't care about germs. But if I got halfway done laying this hardwood (over the top of radiant floor heating I put it...plastic plumbing in the floor & nails don't like each other) if I was halfway done & didn't like it, I would rip it all up & start over. It's kind of sad actually, with a lot of relatively unimportant things, my mind won't let me leave it alone.

Junk

Junk

Og tater

Og tater

What's good fellow farmers. Just starting a new thread basically inviting anyone to talk about anything they feel like. I put it into general indoor growing because this will be a general indoor thread. Inviting all to come on over and visit and talk about anything and everything. I will personally include all my current grow into this thread as well. Here is a few pics to get going. Been through hell over the past few months and many of you have helped me whether it be support or advice thank you to all. My current garden both veg and bloom is my best to date. Spirits are high! First pic is a top down shot of alion by pnw roots! Cut was a gift from a bro and I couldn't be happier! These girls are in cyco Coco being fed sensi Coco calimagic and Rootamentary!

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Everything looks great and thanks for the info!! What are your pots sitting in? kinda looks like they are in big kitty litter boxes....

I am not getting the last 2 pics, but I believe she uses a swick setup of perlite or similar in a tray, filled with water to the surface level...
fabric pots wick water up through capillary action similar to my pots

magazine
.com/forums/cabinet-closet-and-grow-room-setup/244149-swick-watering-systems-letting-plant-water-itself.html

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I dont use em... never had... I believe its simply a watering system and likely prone to a lil harmless algae...
I believe all it prevents is over/under watering as well as allowing for more time away from the garden without watering

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

I'm no breeder but IME the healthiest strongest seeds come from plants that were taken care of as if the beauty of the flowers were just as important as the seedless crop. Take the plants full term and let them get dark, plump and fully ripe. They store much longer and have impeccable germ rates when given optimal attention. That said- I've never even tried flowering under fluorescent lighting
Absolutely! very good point

Junk

Junk

bwahahahahahahahaha
You should just put that in your sig....it will save you a lot of typing in the future....Boom shaka laka lol
Hmmmm I remember someone was looking for a diesel ? Who could it be ? Lol.
I can't think of anyone who would want any diesel....nope, not a single person in this thread. lol

p.s. It wasn't me if that's how that comes across. I just don't know anyone, who doesn't like diesel.

& p.s.s. How do you get your Kangaroo to do those tricks?

& p.s.s.s. How can I get a Kangaroo?

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I am not getting the last 2 pics, but I believe she uses a swick setup of perlite or similar in a tray, filled with water to the surface level...
fabric pots wick water up through capillary action similar to my pots

magazine
.com/forums/cabinet-closet-and-grow-room-setup/244149-swick-watering-systems-letting-plant-water-itself.html
Thanks.....Such a smart idea....gotta try it next round...

lemons

lemons

i picked up something random on a whim at earth fare today.. its a plant based enzyme complex. while technically a supplement, it sounds like it might be beneficial to an orgnic garden.

it has ginger, cinnamon bark, anise seed, cayenne pepper, caraway seed and fennel seed in it.
Maybe the pepper and cinnamon could play minor roles in IPM, and the seeds might be holding onto a little cytokinin.

its also got the follow enzymes: amylase, glucoamylase, lipase, protease 4.5, cellulase, pectinase, bromelain, lactase, invertase.
I've been trying to learn what i can about these. Amylase seems like it would be a helper as it breaks starches down into plant useable sugars. Pectinase sounds like it might be a deal breaker. As an enzyme that breaks down cell walls of plants, it might wreak havoc on a root system.

What do you guys think? Any enzyme experts in here?

Tnelz

Tnelz

i picked up something random on a whim at earth fare today.. its a plant based enzyme complex. while technically a supplement, it sounds like it might be beneficial to an orgnic garden.

it has ginger, cinnamon bark, anise seed, cayenne pepper, caraway seed and fennel seed in it.
Maybe the pepper and cinnamon could play minor roles in IPM, and the seeds might be holding onto a little cytokinin.

its also got the follow enzymes: amylase, glucoamylase, lipase, protease 4.5, cellulase, pectinase, bromelain, lactase, invertase.
I've been trying to learn what i can about these. Amylase seems like it would be a helper as it breaks starches down into plant useable sugars. Pectinase sounds like it might be a deal breaker. As an enzyme that breaks down cell walls of plants, it might wreak havoc on a root system.

What do you guys think? Any enzyme experts in here?
Although far from an expert I do enjoy my enzymes. I'll look into that for sure. I'm unfamiliar with pectinase but the rest of the ingredients sound really swell for ipm for sure. I make sst on a regular basis and since doing so my plants have never looked better. I like to think the sst have a lot to do with that. I'll get back to ya.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

You should just put that in your sig....it will save you a lot of typing in the future....Boom shaka laka lol

I can't think of anyone who would want any diesel....nope, not a single person in this thread. lol

lol i aint me doing the training but theres a lot of pet roo's around that r pretty funny . maybe i can pack one in a suit case for u lol.

p.s. It wasn't me if that's how that comes across. I just don't know anyone, who doesn't like diesel.

& p.s.s. How do you get your Kangaroo to do those tricks?

& p.s.s.s. How can I get a Kangaroo?

ill just slip one in the post for u lol.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Fuck come into work this morning to do the christmas decorations and some fuck ram raided us even left there empty ice vials laying around , 50k worth of chainsaws and quik cuts . so fucking now im doing claim forms and liasing with a very uninterested police force .

Power OG

Power OG

Fuck come into work this morning to do the christmas decorations and some fuck ram raided us even left there empty ice vials laying around , 50k worth of chainsaws and quik cuts . so fucking now im doing claim forms and liasing with a very uninterested police force .
Dude that sucks Ned, i hope tjey get the bastards

lemons

lemons

damn ned.. sorry about that, i hope everything gets located.

i was bored and the itch, so I decided to start a miniSOG to stick into the flower room when my currents are about half way into flower.

in solo cups atm, there are
1 Lemon Bubble bagseed (Any lauryn hill fans? I've already nicknamed this one L Boogie)
1 LA Confidential bagseed
1 Hellfire OG badseed
2 Sour Mango Diesel Haze
1 Super Silver Purple

There are more of the bagseeds if they turn out to be worthwhile. If they herm, i'll just throw them all away.
i would pop more of tipz gear, but this is mostly just for fun not taking to serious and doing some experiments. A quick turn and burn if you will. Going to top them all once and flower them out in 1 or 1.5 gals as quickly as they are available.

Latest posts

Top Bottom