Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Alright... did some lookin through my bean bucket and found a few great things to really help Cuban commie-bro get away from those turd lookin greens... ...or browns...
I think some gorilla glue 4 crosses are just what the island needs to step its game into THE CURRENT YEAR...

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Dude that sucks Ned, i hope tjey get the bastards
not our cops only interested in speeding fines family violence and car chases.
Fuckcops zpsgxpjyluo

drewski85

drewski85

damn ned.. sorry about that, i hope everything gets located.

i was bored and the itch, so I decided to start a miniSOG to stick into the flower room when my currents are about half way into flower.

in solo cups atm, there are
1 Lemon Bubble bagseed (Any lauryn hill fans? I've already nicknamed this one L Boogie)
1 LA Confidential bagseed
1 Hellfire OG badseed
2 Sour Mango Diesel Haze
1 Super Silver Purple

There are more of the bagseeds if they turn out to be worthwhile. If they herm, i'll just throw them all away.
i would pop more of tipz gear, but this is mostly just for fun not taking to serious and doing some experiments. A quick turn and burn if you will. Going to top them all once and flower them out in 1 or 1.5 gals as quickly as they are available.
Good luck with the smdh. All mine turned out to be male and/or were sickly no matter what I did with them.

LadyL.Bean

LadyL.Bean

Lady bean, beautiful, lushly green, praying plants!
What's up with the cat box? Whenever I see the straw, I think I'm seeing another buildasoil.com fan. Are you using Cootz mix?
Thanks for sharing, masshole61

it is the coot mix but I'm cheap and BAS is stupid spendy so I bought it all locally at a agricultural store and got a cubic yard for around $250. I'm definitely not a fan girl tho. LOL

I show people how to do the kits themselves. I'm not putting money in those guys marketing scheme. It's like an organic hydro store.

Everything looks great and thanks for the info!! What are your pots sitting in? kinda looks like they are in big kitty litter boxes....
It's a 9 gallon mortar mixing pan on a harbor freight furniture dolly. There's pumice in there to the top and water about 1/3 full. To start them when you first put them on there, fill water to the top and it will wick up. Perlite works the best but you do get harmless algae. They're amazing for small plants. These though just don't act like the smaller plants so I top water now and they catch the small amount of run off. There's humidity too you have to account for but bottom watering with a thick straw mulch really kicked my gnat problem. First time in over a year I've had no gnats. the straw really helps retain moisture and it feeds the worms in there. I noticed a big difference.
What light are those under?

It's a raptor dual bulb hood with a 1000k each hps mh.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I think for sure these fungus gnats would be much easier to deal with if I were using regular plastic potting pots or even smart pots. Since I am using airpots these lil fuckers don't necessarily need to use the top layer of soil, they can enter anywhere on the pot that they would like to. It makes for ridding myself from them damn near impossible!!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Oh and im not sure but I think I might have gone a lil heavy with the Azamax bc a few random leaves in random places dried up and turned crispy....they stayed green thou

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I think for sure these fungus gnats would be much easier to deal with if I were using regular plastic potting pots or even smart pots. Since I am using airpots these lil fuckers don't necessarily need to use the top layer of soil, they can enter anywhere on the pot that they would like to. It makes for ridding myself from them damn near impossible!!
I forget... Have you not used gnatrol? It'll knock them out within two weeks

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

lol Dective in charge comes in to pick up surveliance footage and like i say theres a good shot of the number plate just needs a little fuzz cleaned up . D we dont have the resources for that , like wtf , me well download an free edit app cause thats all y ou need , D well how about you do it , cause we dont have anything like that . yep there keen to catch them !!!!!!!

Like if the shoe was on the other foot hmmmmm

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Use these to dust the outsides of the geopots when they are dry, any gnats crawl on it and they go byebye
http://www.amazon.com/GardenHOME-Ap...448849522&sr=8-2&keywords=diatomaceous+duster
http://www.amazon.com/Diatomaceous-...1448849674&sr=8-1&keywords=diatomaceous+earth
Dont breathe the dust

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

baba G, Og Gong, gravekat303 and 13 others like this like wtf yep im sure the weed is dank and probably one to get but its a fucked photo and easily in first place . No disrespect to cap but popularity contest lol.

Tnelz

Tnelz

[
I used it in the very beginning along with the yellow cards but then i guess they came back some how...now i just dosed them with what I had left last night and I just ordered some more...
gnatrol is good but microbe lift mc is better imo. Same stuff but the microbe lift seems to work a bit better. If gnats are a problem though it's not something u can stop using. Once a week forever. In saying that if your in an air pot go to Home Depot and buy a 5 gallon paint strainer for each pot. I forms a physical barrier they can't get through. The paint strainer yellow cards and gnatrol or microbe lift and no more gnats. Safer soap or a home made equivalent will also smash adults along with yellow cards. They should be easy to kill brother. I used to have them pretty bad but I don't anymore.

Top Bottom