Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Junk

Junk

There is a lab in Milford that comes highly recommend but the name escapes me. I have never used it personally but that is the lab that more than one friend of mine uses.

Does anyone know how those labs come up with the test results?

I haven't searched the Farm...just the net in general & I can't find an answer...

But when a strain comes back as "THC content - 25%, CBD content - 4%" ...what are they referencing & relative to what? It can't be weight....so, I'm confused. 25% of what?

H

happy b

Does anyone know how those labs come up with the test results?

I haven't searched the Farm...just the net in general & I can't find an answer...

But when a strain comes back as "THC content - 25%, CBD content - 4%" ...what are they referencing & relative to what? It can't be weight....so, I'm confused. 25% of what?
Thats a good question.thats one iv never been sure of either.

DismalDude

DismalDude

I would assume pulling through and out is more efficient for moving air but not sure which is more efficient at removing smell.
how did the chocolope x fruity thai turn out?
Still growing happy b and at day 54.Four plants and all are somewhat different looking.Shooting for 9 weeks on them but we'll see as only the scope knows for sure. ;) I'll take a couple pics today for you.

DismalDude

DismalDude

I don't have cable.

Just an internet TV & a sub to Hulu & Netflix.

If you can deal with losing sports channels (I miss the Celts, Pats, & Bruins dearly)(Go Red Sox, even though I find your sport boring, I will forever be loyal. Whose Bostons favorite team!??!!?! Anyone who beats the Yankees!)

But yeah, it's like $20 a month now for cable.
If you've got net you can have all the sports you want. ;)
http://www.usagoals.co/
EDIT:I failed to add the fact that if you use this site make sure you have an adblock program installed!

Last edited:
Junk

Junk

I pulled it together to make one post (after I realized I'm doing it again...)

Pure protien for the win.
@Junk & @NaturalTherapy & @gardnguyahoy
There's been some major hold up on shipments, ive been waiting over a week on cuts from tnelz, and a pack of seeds i sent him hasn't arrived either so im on pause till packages arrive. I will keep yall posted.
@NaturalTherapy im hoping post office gets there shit together, because there's a couple packs i need. Lol
At the head of every problem is @Tnelz I mean, look at him? I will say one thing...his kief balls are amazing, look at the size of that thing.
Funny face shotput

Wakka flakka, flakka flame, and that's tonight's news everybody.
Yeah don't do flakka. It's bad shit. It will get you shot. I will shoot anything that looks zombie I ain't taking a chance lol
lol, good call. I never thought of it that way. You keep the world safe Stumpy.

You know, most of us are on here pretty much every day or every other day interacting with one another knowing nothing about each other except reading what the other person post and maybe their avatar. I bring this up bc it's funny, @SeaF0ur every time you post and especially when its something frustrating like your last post about file size and I can't help but picture you as your avatar saying it...especially when i'm high (which is pretty much all the time) the shit gets hilarious!! Of course @Tnelz 's face is that of a tiger, and @Power OG is the Lion and needless to say I am a samurai monkey! When I get backtracted a few pages and I go thru reading post after post it's like all of our avatars are at a round table talking....ok ok I am really hiiiii....sorry for the blabbing....Happy Holiday Shattahday Y'all!!!!
YES!!! I agree 100%. Seafour is a funny guy anyway, but everything @SeaF0ur says is funnier because I picture him as that avatar saying it. I picture him waddling through his garden etc. In my mind, Seafour is that angry red bearded dwarf from the hobbit movies. The one that always carries the axe. I agree @Lazerus00, the avatar makes him even more hysterical.

l

@Tnelz and all u bro's

Hysterical. I didn't know roo's would just kick people into the water like that lol. I knew that Koala bears can be vicious. I love Kangaroos. We went to the Atlanta zoo one time which is known for being an amazing zoo. I was most excited to see the Kangaroos, of which they had more than a dozen!!

Every time I swung by their paddock, they were all laying on top of each other sleeping. It looked like they had spent the entire night drinking & were hung over. Didn't get to see any hippity-hopping.

shemshemet

shemshemet

@Junk
"They" (testing labs and people reading the test results) are talking about weight percentage. Doesn't sound right (a quarter of the weight of this bud is THC?????), but that is what it is!

@Tnelz

Thats ProVerde! My only problem is I need to give them all my information...I'm not sure I trust the people testing my cannabis with a copy of my license and medical card.

Last edited:
Junk

Junk

@Junk
"They" (testing labs and people reading the test results) are talking about weight percentage. Doesn't sound right (a quarter of the weight of this bud is THC?????), but that is what it is!

That's the first thing I thought of, but I can't fathom how that would be the case. It seems like you can't either lol.

So, if we assume the results of some of these strains that test really high is correct, they are saying 30% of the bud weight is THC?

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

@Junk

Yes exactly. I am sure some cannabis can test that way. But there are problems and subjectivity scattered all over the testing of cannabis.
That's why you gotta find a good lab, and only trust the word of a good lab. I got a buddy from Oregon makes tincture, wax, rso, pills, swiss cheese lol. He gota all his shit tested by a really well known legit spot. Said him n his lady would drive two hrs to this spot to have tests that people would consider veryverylegit.

Btw in the next few years (he moved down here to socal by me) he plans on opening up a non profit to help ddisabled veterans... I mentioned to him that the farm could possibly be a good resource for him, but so far no dice. Anyone got any good resources in this field?

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Hysterical. I didn't know roo's would just kick people into the water like that lol. I knew that Koala bears can be vicious. I love Kangaroos. We went to the Atlanta zoo one time which is known for being an amazing zoo. I was most excited to see the Kangaroos, of which they had more than a dozen!!

Every time I swung by their paddock, they were all laying on top of each other sleeping. It looked like they had spent the entire night drinking & were hung over. Didn't get to see any hippity-hopping.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

For you man @NaturalTherapy
"Im a real vegetarian no chicken not even fish. im a real undergound rapper, my tape quality sucks my records are warped, my cd skips"
Haha, love Sage. Hes a boss

Last edited:
gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

"Poetry struck a nerve in the listener ship, spoken word then got em all intrested, now i dont have to serve ice cream to little kids i get to serve emcees who think theyre rippin it. And poets who think theyre somehow significant, Meanwhile theyre both loud and ignorant, and dont know how to speak to a crowd in an intimate environment"

Top Bottom