Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DismalDude

DismalDude

I would assume pulling through and out is more efficient for moving air but not sure which is more efficient at removing smell.
how did the chocolope x fruity thai turn out?
Here they are at 54 days @happy b .
I had an issue over the weekend and figured out what it was.This is my first run using cal mag and I think I went a bit heavy on it.Never feed,trim,etc. after quite a few beers. Anyway,I'm on the flush now and at this point won't make a huge impact but it was a rookie mistake just the same.
IMG 20151208 112348
IMG 20151208 112428
IMG 20151208 112500
IMG 20151208 112538
IMG 20151208 112602

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Dad's leg is coming off today... they had to tie him down because he was throwing punches, I guess just trying to get himself out of there... it hurts just thinking about him... love yall, thanks for your support, just thought I would update my friends.

I was looking into home tests for testing thc content. Nothing out there seemed like it would be a good product that I could find. I definitely want to be able to test my own thc content later down the road, but I imagine it is going to be expensive tools needed.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Dad's leg is coming off today... they had to tie him down because he was throwing punches, I guess just trying to get himself out of there... it hurts just thinking about him... love yall, thanks for your support, just thought I would update my friends.

I was looking into home tests for testing thc content. Nothing out there seemed like it would be a good product that I could find. I definitely want to be able to test my own thc content later down the road, but I imagine it is going to be expensive tools needed.
Really sorry to hear about your Dad Stumpy,has to be tough.Addiction is a monster that everyone at one point will deal with whether it be drugs,food,etc.
There is always hope though,granted it has to be wanted. Did your Dad ever get a Prosthesis for the first amputation?
I ask only because I used to be in that particular area of the medical field and have seen many lost limbs and many people walking again because of them.
Best wishes to you and your Dad,it's a tough thing to deal with.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Really sorry to hear about your Dad Stumpy,has to be tough.Addiction is a monster that everyone at one point will deal with whether it be drugs,food,etc.
There is always hope though,granted it has to be wanted. Did your Dad ever get a Prosthesis for the first amputation?
I ask only because I used to be in that particular area of the medical field and have seen many lost limbs and many people walking again because of them.
Best wishes to you and your Dad,it's a tough thing to deal with.
Yeah he has an $8k leg he never really got to use because he said it hurt to use it. He said the cut end of his femur? (thigh bone) would jam into the meet when he put pressure on it... I guess he isn't going to have to worry about that anymore.

So he is going to be a both leg amputee. I have to find a new house to move him in with me or somethin cause I don't want medicaid to take his money and eagle talon (I'm hoping I can get it from him since, ya know, he hasn't been able to drive since before he had his first leg take off. Medicaid will want all of his assets if he goes into assisted living. So my siblings and I have to be ready for scramble mode to get everything ready to roll and taken out of his name.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Yeah he has an $8k leg he never really got to use because he said it hurt to use it. He said the cut end of his femur? (thigh bone) would jam into the meet when he put pressure on it... I guess he isn't going to have to worry about that anymore.

So he is going to be a both leg amputee. I have to find a new house to move him in with me or somethin cause I don't want medicaid to take his money and eagle talon (I'm hoping I can get it from him since, ya know, he hasn't been able to drive since before he had his first leg take off. Medicaid will want all of his assets if he goes into assisted living. So my siblings and I have to be ready for scramble mode to get everything ready to roll and taken out of his name.
It's all about the fit and sock management.In truth there are way too many companies not doing justice to their patients out there and raping medicare and medicaid. If he's getting pressure like that to the point he can't wear the prosthesis then it is either a sock management issue or he needs a new socket.Being at $8k I'm guessing the other leg is a BK or below the knee amputation.It's all about the fit,without it the prosthesis is useless.I have had many bilateral amputee patients that if you saw them on the street you'd never know.There's always hope brother. :)

Edit:I had to add this.I got out of the business because of the literal raping of medicare,medicaid,and other insurance fraud.I was there to help patients not take every last penny they had.It's a cruel,cruel business disguised as some kind of charity to these patients in need.Every business does it and we seem to accept this travesty on the people of this country as,"That's just the way it is." I call bullshit and try to do what I am able to make this godforsaken world a better place for my kids and grandkid to live in...

Last edited:
H

happy b

Here they are at 54 days @happy b .
I had an issue over the weekend and figured out what it was.This is my first run using cal mag and I think I went a bit heavy on it.Never feed,trim,etc. after quite a few beers. Anyway,I'm on the flush now and at this point won't make a huge impact but it was a rookie mistake just the same.
View attachment 554106 View attachment 554107 View attachment 554108 View attachment 554109 View attachment 554110
Nice!i did say they gave off a lot of different phenos.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

I've never seen a kangaroo in person, but from now on I imagine them all as swole as this monster.
Na brah the pic u have is the same roo as my avatar . He,s a special boy , ain't all built like him lol. Fuck I got more here than I need . Who wants . I'm not paying freight but ..lol

DismalDude

DismalDude

Anyone know much about the Phillips 315 bulbs apparently there is a Color choice , witch is best for flower ?. Please out of my depth here .
I found this and a link from where it came from.
Currently the LEC 315 is available in both spectrums and delivers superior light quality. There is a full spectrum 3100K bulb that is best utilized during the flowering growth phase of a plants life. Philips also makes a 4200K bulb, which they call blue, this bulb performs better in the vegetative growth phase. So what is K? Kelvin, or Correlated Color Temperature (CCT), is the measure of a light source color appearance. Red and far red have lower Kelvin measurements, HPS bulbs are about 2000 Kelvin and appear orange-red best for flowering. Metal Halides range from Daylight blue 6000 Kelvin to Violet, Ultra-Violet 10,000 Kelvin best for use during vegetation.
Source:

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I think a few people reached the consensus, that on a practical level, it doesn't matter. Me or some others have never noticed a difference. Right now I've got some stinkers, & I have a cap filter outside the tent with a fan pulling from the tent, pushing through the filter. But every way I try it, it seems to work the same.
I am pretty sure it is supposed to be setup pulling the air through the carbon filter and venting outside the tent to work properly. Like so,
Tent 0011

Top Bottom