Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

recycle it.... new soil you buy will likely come with gnats anyways...
they make good food for rove beetles.

yeah, me too... low space... I picked up a cheap home despot 30$ T5 (not T5HO).... I put it above the fridge in my kitchen. I pinned a towel to the ceiling to cover the majority of it... gives me a nice clone area.

View attachment 554851
View attachment 554852
Perfect!!! Im totally going to steal this idear

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Spoke to him about a week ago bro. But we don't really speak here. I'll hit him up and see what he says man.
thanks..yea i was talking to him on IG then idk what happened...no biggie but yea if you speak to him lhk i was seeing what was up

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@SeaF0ur

Just curious about the rove beetles....do the burrow in the dirt? or do they mostly stay on the surface? Do they crawl from pot to pot? Do I have to worry about them wanting to explore outside the tent? Please and thank you for any info!!

lemons

lemons

you guys see these little red and black bugs that are every fucking where this year? they apparently carry a disease i can't recall the name of. they've been getting into my room and flipping me out. theyre not eating anything on the plants, still creepy af though.

shemshemet

shemshemet

@Lazerus00

not as knowledgeable on those little critters as seaf0ur but I do have some in my garden. I wouldn't freak about them causing a huge issue. They stay in the soil more than not.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Pure kush at day 53
IMG 20151209 101434
Screenshot 2015 12 09 15 56 24

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

box elders?

@SeaF0ur

Just curious about the rove beetles....do the burrow in the dirt? or do they mostly stay on the surface? Do they crawl from pot to pot? Do I have to worry about them wanting to explore outside the tent? Please and thank you for any info!!

they like soil, live in it... I've found em 18 inch deep. they climb about in the mulch hunting and occasionally fly like little seahorses, but theyre wandering hunters the size of ants... these dont bite or sting like bigger versions and I've released em a quite a few times now without ever really noticing em leaving the garden... might see a lost one flying in an unusual place every once in a while, but not often.

DismalDude

DismalDude

This is a test grow my friend is running for me.It's Mango Kush x Lemon Cookies.This is almost 1 week into flower.They're under a Mars 2 1200 watt LED and a 400 watt HPS.Just real quick pics as they were in dark period.Time will tell on these girls but so far looking pretty good.
IMG 20151211 151947627
IMG 20151211 151953480
IMG 20151211 152000714
IMG 20151211 152006880
IMG 20151211 152017839

Forgot to add this grow is in Black Gold soil and using Blue Planet Nutrients Farmers Pride high yield nutrient system.

Last edited:
gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

I could see a rove beatle flying and get stuck in @Tnelz hair! He be screaming, and then it crawl down his shirt! Then.....
He freaks out and goes running out of his garden, limbs flailing, girly scream at maximum volume. Then, amidst the chaos, remembered for just a moment how he got into this predicament..... And couldnt help but place blame ....... Seafour... And his damn rove beetles... :)

lemons

lemons

Maybe I can finally get the help I desperately need.

First plant has dealt with a lot. It shouldn't have been put into a bigger pot before flowering but I was in a rush and start trying to reconcile with teas and top dressing a little too late. Still trucking though. Figuring out a watering schedule for this one has been difficult as you can tell by the claws on old growth.

Second was started later, topped once and flowered at the same time in the same soil mix as the larger. All the ones that veg'd less are looking much frostier I assume because they haven't ran through all their food yet. Just now starting to to show a little yellow.

Any advice on getting the most out of these from here on out?

Also, advice on pics? Lighting flash etc..

lemons

lemons

That's a stardawg cross from gps. I pretty much threw them into flower without much thought when I got the beans you're talking about.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Maybe I can finally get the help I desperately need.

First plant has dealt with a lot. It shouldn't have been put into a bigger pot before flowering but I was in a rush and start trying to reconcile with teas and top dressing a little too late. Still trucking though. Figuring out a watering schedule for this one has been difficult as you can tell by the claws on old growth.

Second was started later, topped once and flowered at the same time in the same soil mix as the larger. All the ones that veg'd less are looking much frostier I assume because they haven't ran through all their food yet. Just now starting to to show a little yellow.

Any advice on getting the most out of these from here on out?

Also, advice on pics? Lighting flash etc..
First clean up all the dead leaves and look for creepy crawlies, scope the underside of several leaves for eggs. If no bugs are found check your soil ph with a slurry test.

Derf Werfler

Derf Werfler

Dang Ya'll!! This thread keeps movin at hyper speed! I sometimes get within 20 messages, and then I am Gone for a day or two, and I am Again WAAAAAYYY Behind!! Right now it is 9.22 pm in my world on Friday Dec. 11. I will catch up with ya soon. Just Chillin with "Dark Side of the Moon" right now as I read along. OK, Now again, I am headed back to the future... Peace and good Vibes!!

Derf

Top Bottom