Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

No, they aren't the same.

My shop bought both for stock & display, but he is dropping the Nano's because they just feel cheap. I agree. I've handled them both & personally, I would definitely not get the nano, but, to each his own.

& I'm a Nanolux fan in general.
thanks for the info!!

you too @Rootbound ...thanks

Junk

Junk

I didn't watch the entire video...

I didn't check all the numbers but the guy in the beginning is basically correct. There are very few things that we are #1 in. & the ones we are, are not good. Iirc, the few things we are best at is defense budget, childhood obesity, people imprisoned, gun violence, & I think income inequality we may not be #1, but the relative differences are not large.

But there is fundamental flaw in the argument from the gate. Ideas are not mutually inclusive. I.e. You can have a central bank & not be a "communist" country. You can have a graduated income tax & not be a communist country. The Communist Manifesto doesn't own all ideas contained within. If you pay into a graduated income tax system, that does not make you a communist. If you believe in a graduated tax system, that does not make you a communist. A communist is also not inherently evil. It's based on the idea of the middle class. The middle class is shrinking here. So the govt could not use an idea to grow it's middle class, because the idea has been tagged as "communist?" Or use any idea....because a Russian licked it? lol

The entire premise is foolish. Framing a method of governance as inherently evil is propaganda 101. The current US membership of the communist party is something like 5,000 people.

People who fear this nation is becoming communist, ignore the facts of the tax system over the past 80 years or so, as well as income inequality (basically, what is actually happening) If the USA is attempting to head towards communism, they are doing a terrible job. Plus, having a realistic view of how our government works, if we needed to go return to "less" communist practices, it would be slow & ineffective.

It's like people who are so worried gay marriage will destroy the sanctity of the institution. The number of sexually active Americans who are not married, (fornicators) + the fact that roughly 50% of people who get married will get divorced, vs the number of gay people, & the number of gay people who want to get married. If you are worried about the institutions sanctity in they eye of the "average" American, that was lost a long time ago. If you are worried it will affect yours, I suggest you talk to someone about it. Couples counseling maybe, to help deal with this threat of what other people choose to do with their lives.

I hope that was a joke.

Last edited:
SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Thanks dude! Got me interested. In 5 min in. Part 1 decline of America.

So when you ask me what makes us the greatest country in the world, I don't know what the fuck you're talking bout! Damn right that is the worst period damn period generation!

Back to watching it!

My friend informed me that part 13 is almost finished.

I didn't watch the entire video...

I didn't check all the numbers but the guy in the beginning is basically correct. There are very few things that we are #1 in. & the ones we are, are not good. Iirc, the few things we are best at is defense budget, childhood obesity, people imprisoned, gun violence, & I think income inequality we may not be #1, but the relative differences are not large.

But there is fundamental flaw in the argument from the gate. Ideas are not mutually inclusive. I.e. You can have a central bank & not be a "communist" country. You can have a graduated income tax & not be a communist country. The Communist Manifesto doesn't own all ideas contained within. If you pay into a graduated income tax system, that does not make you a communist. If you believe in a graduated tax system, that does not make you a communist. A communist is also not inherently evil. It's based on the idea of the middle class. The middle class is shrinking here. So the govt could not use an idea to grow it's middle class, because the idea has been tagged as "communist?" Or use any idea....because a Russian licked it? lol

The entire premise is foolish. Framing a method of governance as inherently evil is propaganda 101. The current US membership of the communist party is something like 5,000 people.

People who fear this nation is becoming communist, ignore the facts of the tax system over the past 80 years or so, as well as income inequality (basically, what is actually happening) If the USA is attempting to head towards communism, they are doing a terrible job. Plus, having a realistic view of how our government works, if we needed to go return to "less" communist practices, it would be slow & ineffective.

It's like people who are so worried gay marriage will destroy the sanctity of the institution. The number of sexually active Americans who are not married, (fornicators) + the fact that roughly 50% of people who get married will get divorced, vs the number of gay people, & the number of gay people who want to get married. If you are worried about the institutions sanctity in they eye of the "average" American, that was lost a long time ago. If you are worried it will affect yours, I suggest you talk to someone about it. Couples counseling maybe, to help deal with this threat of what other people choose to do with their lives.

I hope that was a joke.

Somewhat of a faulty cause, I suggest you actually watch it to its conclusion if you've got the time and you want to know history a little better. There are many parts that coincide. The SOURCE of the communism and the purpose it serves is key.
Communism has been tried around 180 times with 0 successes... It always turns into Bolshevik supremacy or fails in destitution. It has historically NEVER been any good for the actual starving people. Sounds good, but communism ONLY works on a small scale where each member has a vested interest in the success of other members, such as within a family unit of any size.

Central banks are the source of most of the worlds issues. Rothschild banks.

Qaddafi is a perfect example... I will assume that you know nothing of this great man, who always put HIS PEOPLE first... even before his own mother and father... He was murdered in a coup that equates to a war crime.

Libya had control of their own bank, not anymore.
Iraq had control of their own bank, not anymore.
Syria denied a Israeli oil pipeline from Jordan to Turkey... they also control their own bank.
Assad "attacked" "his people"
ISIS is in part from Syria
Assad fought ISIS
America arms ISIS and Israel tends to their wounded...

WP america is isis

Look to the source of things. See exactly WHICH countries do not have a Rothschild bank...
And see who we call enemy...

except Cuba... they will get their bank peacefully in exchange for being let out of the 1950's

Watch the lies and the lying liars who tell them... printing a dollar and starting it on day one with interest owed is not working and simply put, cannot work. Our controlled banking system is putting the children in debt slavery.

I never joke about history... there are enough lies covering the truth already.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

To be clear, Anti Zionism does not equate to anti-semitism... Many normal jewish people are very good people.
The Jewish Rabbinical Councils and Theological Seminaries of the ruling class are to whom I speak, not all jews.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Yo @SeaF0ur Did you end up keeping any of the tardis around? I'm flowering a bunch of random accidental beans at the moment then ima Do a whole run of my clone only and hit am with that pollen I was gifted...anyway I think the t2 could use some funk to her how's that catpiss male?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
OMG ...........please dont get the Cactus man going on world issues. I will end up banned for political rablerousing. .........

Nuff said.

Stopped in to share a little gem with all but I know at @Tnelz especially will appreciate this. Enjoy...........

Pollen and Plant Improvement (Strain Improvement)

http://medicalinvalid.com/experts/expert/title.cfm?artID=683

)Posted the link as the actual article would take up too much space.

Hey

lemons

lemons

I see cannis aril A LOT on the farm and it looks like a wonderful plant.

I saw mtg seeds, who I am totally unfamiliar has a similar plant; blue dream x Chemdog #4. Has anyone given this a try? Or better yet has anyone crossed the azul to ssh for more up in the high?

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

"The Jews," 50 year old quotes, labeling & inciting fear of the unknown. I'll pass.

Truth does not fear investigation.

How bout some real recent quotes (ie: not "50 years old") from the global ruling class?

CS2UmJzUsAAW WL

Zionelite
Satanicjews
Jew led invasion uk miliband mendelson

Want to emigrate to Israel? get your DNA test ready....

JewDNAimmigration

So tell me again how Israel is not ruled by a supremacist cult focused on destroying the culture of the west?

Its amazing how people who's only brush with communism is wistfully in college and through cultural marxism see it through rose colored glasses, while Fidel commie-bro from Cuba who's actually lived with it understands exactly what I'm saying...

But I wont occupy this thread any further with this topic... anything else, I'll be glad to debate in private message... but if you want to talk WW2, I'll expect you to have a firm grasp on the causes, effects and aftermaths of WW1.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Yo @SeaF0ur Did you end up keeping any of the tardis around? I'm flowering a bunch of random accidental beans at the moment then ima Do a whole run of my clone only and hit am with that pollen I was gifted...anyway I think the t2 could use some funk to her how's that catpiss male?

I still have them nearby, I did give 15 plants to a friend who is setting up a new garden recently, and they were among them. I can easily give him pollen, but he does his own thing and we trade things quite often... seeds, pollens, even male cuts since he has an isolated area to play with himself. I'm betting he tosses something on em.

The catpiss moontang male I chose from 50 seedlings or so cracked, I found only a few with the proper funk to em, of those, 3 were male... 1 I discarded based off it being the weakest of the 3... I have the top choice in the box now with the second choice still held in veg just in case...

Latest posts

Top Bottom