Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Those are really impressive and you say they are "not the greatest pics"? What is that Vimana you list as the father of this cross? It seems to have been very beneficial to the Blueberry, but I searched the heck out of "vimana" in all main MJ sites, and could not find anything at all
I cant locate any info either

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Roots, roots, roots. I love roots!!!

And how bout the big flowering girl too. Should yield decent I think :)

Hope everyone's having a great Sunday. It's been raining non stop for the last 24hrs so it's just a big mess here. Oh well it's sunny and warm in the grow room :)

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Those are really impressive and you say they are "not the greatest pics"? What is that Vimana you list as the father of this cross? It seems to have been very beneficial to the Blueberry, but I searched the heck out of "vimana" in all main MJ sites, and could not find anything at all
I cant locate any info either
For now there is no public info about this cross, because I made it and very few have explored the seeds.
It is Afghani x Area 91

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Well since you asked. :cool: IMO I believe that if you have a good microherd already from the balance of the grow, the microbe community is already well established. With only a week or 2 to go what would be the point. In my mind 1 less thing and what would be the benefit to the finished product. I'll kick back to see if someone else can alter my thinking......

I had a friend who couldnt ever leave well enough alone... he decided on a tea containing fish hydrolysate planning another week, and then he impatiently cut down like 2 days later.

I dont think I've ever had anything as foul as his rotting fish weed....

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

I had a friend who couldnt ever leave well enough alone... he decided on a tea containing fish hydrolysate planning another week, and then he impatiently cut down like 2 days later.

It was an ewc tea and all my pots were fulln i literally put about 150 ML of it in there along with my general ph'd flush. Its not gonna be ready to cut for another 5-6 days. Its had a good week long plain water flush. Tonight ill be flushing plain water again

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Anybody here use Actinovate? If so which do you use? SP? AG? or just the reg one?

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

hahahahahaha that is AMAZING!! I got rot rot yo!!!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I cant even describe ho FREAKING excited I am!! I already ordered my cloner and double t5 light (for the clones) and also some misc. stuff like a cpl 8in can fans and some carbon/bug shields, and digi timers! Tmrw I am ordering my mars light and 4x4 tent, then at the end of the week I am ordering theat 8in Rapto xxxl hood that holds two 1k lamps, a mh and an hps along with an 8in inline and an 8in scrubber!!! Its FINALLY happening that I will be able to accept cuts, run clones, keep moms, ANNNNND Run a perpetual harvest every 2weeks to a month!!! What Whaaaaaaat!!

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

im not saying they wont fit by any means but doesn't the stretch usually last around 5 weeks? Or are you super familiar with that strain?

She'll fit, I'm super familiar with her, been running her for a couple years now. She'll prob gain another 12-14" but I've planned for that. Headroom isn't the problem. It's more about supporting her lol.

I didn't mean for her to get that big but I had some set backs and shit and well yea know how that goes.

Oh well I'm excited to see what she does regardless lol. Free weed right?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I cant even describe ho FREAKING excited I am!! I already ordered my cloner and double t5 light (for the clones) and also some misc. stuff like a cpl 8in can fans and some carbon/bug shields, and digi timers! Tmrw I am ordering my mars light and 4x4 tent, then at the end of the week I am ordering theat 8in Rapto xxxl hood that holds two 1k lamps, a mh and an hps along with an 8in inline and an 8in scrubber!!! Its FINALLY happening that I will be able to accept cuts, run clones, keep moms, ANNNNND Run a perpetual harvest every 2weeks to a month!!! What Whaaaaaaat!!
You my friend are fixing to get busy. Good karma on your setup and efforts.

Top Bottom