Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toaster79

Toaster79

So i am just curious if anybody knows...Does the stuff that is in Gnatrol and Microbe Lift BMC that kills fungus gnat larvi also kill something like nematodes that you can water in?? Or is that stuff SOLELY for killing fungus gnat larvi?

Gnatrol

Wassup fuckers! Been a minute!

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

This is the 9/11 documentary wherein the author and presenter offered a 1000$ reward to anyone who could prove even a single sentence wrong... his money remains safe.

No speculation.
No conjecture.
Only fact.

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

And we are flowering :) ended up just over 5'. Lil bit taller then I wanted but hey it'll work :)

Tnelz

Tnelz

So i am just curious if anybody knows...Does the stuff that is in Gnatrol and Microbe Lift BMC that kills fungus gnat larvi also kill something like nematodes that you can water in?? Or is that stuff SOLELY for killing fungus gnat larvi?
Fine if you put nematodes in.

Junk

Junk

This is the 9/11 documentary wherein the author and presenter offered a 1000$ reward to anyone who could prove even a single sentence wrong... his money remains safe.

No speculation.
No conjecture.
Only fact.

I watched to the 15:00 mark & I don't disagree with anything he said. Hopefully, society has not been dulled to the point that people can't see that.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I love the smell of my house...

the stinkier the better in my opinion. But I got few neighbors to worry about.
See that's cool I live in a triplex and one of my neighbor's is my landlords daughter who can't support herself so she lives next door off daddy orf free so smell means a lot to me

Skunked

Skunked

Have some old CSI beans I don't think I'll be getting to anytime soon if anyone's interested? Don't want to have them sitting around and if I want more, and if I ever have the desire to throw some in the garden I'll buy more but for now my moms are supplying full gardens and I don't plan on killing any anytime soon. So I have quite the variety of beans from NSPECTA if anyone wants to DM me...getting back on my feet and to those I need to get packages out to. They will be made and sent after the new year, will include a few CSI beans for the wait ;). And those who I don't have a deal with hit me up I'll cut you one! Merry Christmas all.

Skunked

Skunked

Also have a few 1000 watt bulbs HPS & MH...the HPS is used so I'll let it go cheaper but the MH is new will still be cheap tho feel free to shoot me any offers, have quite a few.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Have some old CSI beans I don't think I'll be getting to anytime soon if anyone's interested? Don't want to have them sitting around and if I want more, and if I ever have the desire to throw some in the garden I'll buy more but for now my moms are supplying full gardens and I don't plan on killing any anytime soon. So I have quite the variety of beans from NSPECTA if anyone wants to DM me...getting back on my feet and to those I need to get packages out to. They will be made and sent after the new year, will include a few CSI beans for the wait ;). And those who I don't have a deal with hit me up I'll cut you one! Merry Christmas all.
Hey good to see you around @Skunked Havent seen you in a few. How old are the beans and how have you been storing them? Am a big fan of @Nspecta gear.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Lightly watering with microbe tea during flush.... Any opinions on that?
Well since you asked. :cool: IMO I believe that if you have a good microherd already from the balance of the grow, the microbe community is already well established. With only a week or 2 to go what would be the point. In my mind 1 less thing and what would be the benefit to the finished product. I'll kick back to see if someone else can alter my thinking......

MGRox

MGRox

There has been some very nice pics!! Nice to see updates from Tnelz also :P
Hope everyone is having good holidays and has a wonderful new year!

Just popped in for another quick update of the Blueberry x Vimana's. They (a,b,c) are now 30 days. (D & E are in stretch) Not the greatest pics...heh hard to get to xD.

BM-A (most crystallization, but has lowest N tolerance after stretch of 3 phenos so far) Bit of N+
BM A 30d

BM-B (good robust structure, should perform well, has most berry smell, medium N tolerance of 3 so far)
BM B 30d

BM-C (should be largest yielder, most sativa leaning characteristics of 3 so far and also highest N tolerance) only got a pic of one top
BM C 30d

@NaturalTherapy I'm assuming these to be 11 weekers from how they are moving along so far; would this be correct?
Thanks again too, for the opportunity!! (will have to meet up again sometime for sure)

shemshemet

shemshemet

Lightly watering with microbe tea during flush.... Any opinions on that?

I'm in the same school of thought as @jumpincactus. You're microbes should really already be kickin it! Adding a solution of geometrically reproduced microbes is going to alter your food web, at least temporarily. This is not a necessary bad thing, but, I don't think you nor science has pinned down exactly what population rates of what organisms are going to be best for your strain of cannabis in the last few weeks of flowering. You dig?? Too many variables to say that "fungi dominated tea" is better than "bacterial dominated tea". No...we would need exactly what ratios of what species for your exact stain.

Will it hurt? Probably not.

Even better idea is to use a worm casting tea for its humic/fulvic contents. Along with the other goodies. Not necessarily focusing your tea on microbes.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
There has been some very nice pics!! Nice to see updates from Tnelz also :p
Hope everyone is having good holidays and has a wonderful new year!

Just popped in for another quick update of the Blueberry x Vimana's. They (a,b,c) are now 30 days. (D & E are in stretch) Not the greatest pics...heh hard to get to xD.

BM-A (most crystallization, but has lowest N tolerance after stretch of 3 phenos so far) Bit of N+
View attachment 558361

BM-B (good robust structure, should perform well, has most berry smell, medium N tolerance of 3 so far)
View attachment 558362

BM-C (should be largest yielder, most sativa leaning characteristics of 3 so far and also highest N tolerance) only got a pic of one top
View attachment 558363
@NaturalTherapy I'm assuming these to be 11 weekers from how they are moving along so far; would this be correct?
Thanks again too, for the opportunity!! (will have to meet up again sometime for sure)
Those ladies are looking very proper man. Nice work.

Top Bottom