Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Ahhhh!! I just was reading the new Max Yield and HortiBright made a new hood that holds 2 315w lec bulbs and in the middle is a de 1000w hps...1630w hood??? thats a lot of juice for one hood!

Annnd they made a new Low Profile XXXL 8" hood that is only 5.6 inches in height!! Talk about AWESOME!! So much more head room with a hood like this!!!

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Hey all just a heads up . Yesterday tipz visited Fire stax under a assumed name . However being that his style is easily recognisable I greeted him as tipz . Well obviously he didn't appreciate that and promptly posted my safe addy in that public forum . It's ok it's an old one no longer used . But be warned playing with tipz could get u exposed . To me this is an unforgivable breach that all who post on line observe of protecting real identities . So if u deal with him u have been warned .

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Hey all just a heads up . Yesterday tipz visited Fire stax under a assumed name . However being that his style is easily recognisable I greeted him as tipz . Well obviously he didn't appreciate that and promptly posted my safe addy in that public forum . It's ok it's an old one no longer used . But be warned playing with tipz could get u exposed . To me this is an unforgivable breach that all who post on line observe of protecting real identities . So if u deal with him u have been warned .
Lame
Glad he doesn't have any of my info
Anybody running those full spectrum my bulbs use any supplemental for veg or flower?

H

happy b

The guys a fuckin prick for that.i bet he,s a wee quiet mouse who gets bullied in real life.
Tryin to get someone the jail is the lowest of the low.wee call em grasses were i come from.and we treat em appropriately.
on a happier note...i know its a bit late but HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL.i hope you all have a healthy and prosperous 2016.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
@NaturalTherapy

I think it was you that told me about that thing your buddy makes?? Well on the site i want to order one but i cant seem to find any of the replacement sticky traps for the machine...any idea???...Or would i just use yellow stickies?
He sells additional cards on the website. And I think the trap comes with a few, but I'm not positive about that

str8smokn

str8smokn

What a douch Stripz is.. He should be glad it sounds as if no one knows him personally. That would call for a ass stomping where I'm from,and I don't do that shit no more . But I would come out retirement for that one..
He always did seem like he had a small guy syndrome or something.
Glad all is still good for you Ned, you don't need them basterds coming back .

I said good day , good day.
STR8

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

What a douch Stripz is.. He should be glad it sounds as if no one knows him personally. That would call for a ass stomping where I'm from,and I don't do that shit no more . But I would come out retirement for that one..
He always did seem like he had a small guy syndrome or something.
Glad all is still good for you Ned, you don't need them basterds coming back .

I said good day , good day.
STR8
Yea buddy, put on a lil eye of the tiger, drink some raw eggs, and pull a Rocky!! I feel ya...

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!”

lemons

lemons

i went and did it. 4x4 tent... 6" 240cfm inline fan.. i grabbed some of that full season out too. hopfully being able to regulate my temp more easily will have positive results.

mixing soil has presented some issues too so i'm really excited about trying the full season.

Last edited:
str8smokn

str8smokn

Good pull my friend. That should do you pretty well.the tent and fan,not familiar with the soil.
STR8

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Holy fuck what is wrong with that dude. Don't even know him and I wanna beat his ass. Firestax is a place to get beans isn't it? Or what is it? Sorry so out of the loop lol.

Anyways little gg4 praying to the ganja gods on day 12 since the flip

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Top Bottom