Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

All you guys with your babies!..lol so much work but so rewarding. My son just turned 8 and i'm happy to say fairly self sufficient!...lol:p....He really is like my best friend too, coolest 8yr old you'd ever meet!
Agreed my son's 10 year old and 8 months are my best friends, my 10 year old can probably grow better than most adults, I have him growing veggies since he was 6. Parenthood is the hardest but most rewarding and most fulfilling job ever. I love my Sons, and am definitely the happiest and proudest dad because of them.
Respect

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Agreed my son's 10 year old and 8 months are my best friends, my 10 year old can probably grow better than most adults, I have him growing veggies since he was 6. Parenthood is the hardest but most rewarding and most fulfilling job ever. I love my Sons, and am definitely the happiest and proudest dad because of them.
Respect
Couldn't have said it better myself...Soon I will get my lil man into gardening..for now he can take apart and put back together motorcycles and cars with the best of them! He's a real grease monkey...lol he tears up the neighborhood with his go kart to the point that the neighbors don't even complain anymore...lol

Tnelz

Tnelz

Want to give another shout to @suomynona for some fire genetics. @way2green sent me a cut of merlins banana split (sg can u please tell me the actual name) lol or way2green I always forget. Anyway this clone and some other took forever getting to me. Well over a week. Actually I believe it was 12 or 14 days but anyway they were still in pretty decent shape. Anyway I put them into the cloner on this past Thursday and looked today and don't u know I was pleasantly surprised to find a shit ton of roots. That's five days. Pretty awesome. I will shoot a pic of them tonight. 5 days is great but it was actually less because it's a ton of roots so they have been growing for at least 2 days. I'd love to take credit but it's the genetics. So thanks u sir for blessing us with such fire. Hats off to you. Sungrown genetics are top notch and if anyone is lucky enough to get some u will see what I mean. I'll be running some soon with some stuff Loran sent. Pretty excited about it!

way2green

way2green

Want to give another shout to @suomynona for some fire genetics. @way2green sent me a cut of merlins banana split (sg can u please tell me the actual name) lol or way2green I always forget. Anyway this clone and some other took forever getting to me. Well over a week. Actually I believe it was 12 or 14 days but anyway they were still in pretty decent shape. Anyway I put them into the cloner on this past Thursday and looked today and don't u know I was pleasantly surprised to find a shit ton of roots. That's five days. Pretty awesome. I will shoot a pic of them tonight. 5 days is great but it was actually less because it's a ton of roots so they have been growing for at least 2 days. I'd love to take credit but it's the genetics. So thanks u sir for blessing us with such fire. Hats off to you. Sungrown genetics are top notch and if anyone is lucky enough to get some u will see what I mean. I'll be running some soon with some stuff Loran sent. Pretty excited about it!
9-J-9

Power OG

Power OG

No kidding!!!! Who woulda ever thunk it???? Lol
Lol, I should've known, he was gonna be like me.
Tre OG day 28
Screenshot 2015 03 17 22 36 12

Good Medicine day 28
Screenshot 2015 03 17 22 36 52
Respect

Top Bottom